Important! Please read & look at links! - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Laws, Legislative Issues & Alerts > General Legislative Discussions

Notices

General Legislative Discussions Any general discussion concerning legislative issues or events. Not necessarily specific to a particular region, or even a type of animal group.

Old 05-20-2010, 09:07 PM   #11
Jasin
This is insane........BUT, what do you expect from ultra left wing, radical,control freak, animal rights orginizations??!!!!!!! If people don't wake up to these facts, and see who these people realy are, our hobby is over. They will not stop, especialy now that THEIR people are in power in the White house. WHY do you think they have not relented since last year?? They will lie, cheat and steal to get their way. So we must stay vigelant and keep fighting!
And I also find it amussing that she did private her profile. If you are telling the truth about supporting a legitimate cause, why would you be scared to show people who you are? Cockroaches......typical......

Old 05-20-2010, 09:20 PM   #12
Foschi Exotic Serpents
Yes but our petition has hit 240 sigs in less than 24 hours. Its obvious that there are many people who care enough about these animals to sign it. If we keep it up, and keep spreading it around at least once a day when we are online, we will hit our goal and the politicians who received the letter will notice. I hope just as many made comment on the lacy act rule change as well when we had the the opportunity with the extension.

Old 05-20-2010, 09:43 PM   #13
crotalusadamanteus
I signed, and added it to my facebook...whatever. (I clicked the facebook link to add it anyway, but I don't facebook very much at all)

Old 05-20-2010, 09:48 PM   #14
Foschi Exotic Serpents
This is awesome. My petition and Kevin McCurley's petition are #1 and #3 on the list of top petitions today. More sigs in one day than any other! Keep it and keep passing it around!

Both our petitions make different points and both will beneficial to the cause.

Old 05-21-2010, 12:56 PM   #15
NJ Serpents
Another Avenue

Quote:
Originally Posted by Foschi Exotic Serpents View Post
Due to all the negative comments on that persons page, he has now made it private LOL! Talk about impact..

Yeah but her Blog is still open for posting...if you've got something to say that is...

http://lovelifelikeyourself.wordpres...t-of-children/

Old 05-21-2010, 02:53 PM   #16
jscianni21
wow we have already surpassed her by almost double in one day.

Old 05-21-2010, 03:19 PM   #17
bloodybaroness
Quote:
Originally Posted by Foschi Exotic Serpents View Post
This is awesome. My petition and Kevin McCurley's petition are #1 and #3 on the list of top petitions today. More sigs in one day than any other! Keep it and keep passing it around!

Both our petitions make different points and both will beneficial to the cause.
Well done!! I'm putting them on my facebook page too.

Old 05-22-2010, 01:04 AM   #18
Strike_Force_Reptiles
just signed ours! as forest gump would say in this case "NAZI IS WHAT NAZI DOES!" "LIFE IS LIKE A BOX OF CHOCOLATES, HEY WAIT YOU WANT TO TAKE OUT THE CARMEL?!" "I MIGHT NOT BE A SMART MAN BUT I KNOW THIS BILL IS DUMBER THAN ME" thanks all for humoring my stupid comments lol been a long day

Old 05-23-2010, 08:40 PM   #19
ophiophile
Somebody is definitely off their meds.

Old 05-25-2010, 03:11 AM   #20
Foschi Exotic Serpents
The signatures are slowing down. 651 as of now. Pass it on again so we reach our goal

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!