Good Guy Carolina Reptiles - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 05-22-2010, 04:23 PM   #1
Piratepythons
Carolina Reptiles

Hello all. My name is Chris Fleming. I just finished up a trade deal with Carolina Reptiles and just wanted to say that William was very easy to deal with. Even when an unexpected problem arose on my part and I had to remove an animal for my original offer. The animal I recieved was better than I expected and in wonderful condition. I will not hesitate to do business with Carolina Reptiles again and plan on doing so very soon. Thanks again William I love me new blood!

Old 06-02-2010, 11:32 AM   #2
UhOhZombies
I am very pleased after my transaction with Carolina Reptiles. Communication was fast and thorough and my requests were all attended to satisfactorily. Shipping was perfect and the package was only in transit for 14 hours before it reached me, so that is outstanding. The animal itself is very nice and I'm happy with how everything turned out. Thank you!

Old 06-02-2010, 02:06 PM   #3
Strike_Force_Reptiles
yeah he is a great guy doing great business. i dealt with him last year and hes a real nice guy with great reptiles. havent talked to him in a while so might have to shoot him another email. 2 thumbs up William

Old 06-02-2010, 03:07 PM   #4
Cp3_Pythons
Carolina Reptiles Has great animals at reasonable prices Id due business with them anyday of the week

Old 06-02-2010, 05:32 PM   #5
millcrickman
Thumbs up

Just received my burm from William and i will be going back to him when a get a new addition.
very fast. easy to communicate with. and helps in any way he can.
double thumbs up.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!