Bad Guy BRIEN KLIEN - Page 7 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 06-03-2010, 11:43 PM   #61
brianklein
So, here is my revised theory:

Obviously John is the "J" in the "S&J" formula for success.

Shelby does the deal with me while John is at McDonalds working and when he comes home from a hard day's work she is giddy with excitement at the deal she has struck with me. He is tired and doesn't pay full attention since she runs the show while he is at work. He tells her thats a good job and goes to bed to get ready for the next hard days work.

The next day she sends me the Leos and discovers that I have added more EBT's to my add and tells him about it when he calls on lunch break. He is angry that she did not get more for the trade citing the original expense that they may or may not have shelled out for the leo group on the way to my house. She, in order to save face and to stop the haranguing from hubby starts to figure out a way to humiliate me into submission. Throwing the Spotlight from her bad deal onto me.

I think that pretty much sums it up.

Brian

Old 06-03-2010, 11:47 PM   #62
JordanAng420
Quote:
Originally Posted by brianklein View Post
So, here is my revised theory:

Obviously John is the "J" in the "S&J" formula for success.

Shelby does the deal with me while John is at McDonalds working and when he comes home from a hard day's work she is giddy with excitement at the deal she has struck with me. He is tired and doesn't pay full attention since she runs the show while he is at work. He tells her thats a good job and goes to bed to get ready for the next hard days work.

The next day she sends me the Leos and discovers that I have added more EBT's to my add and tells him about it when he calls on lunch break. He is angry that she did not get more for the trade citing the original expense that they may or may not have shelled out for the leo group on the way to my house. She, in order to save face and to stop the haranguing from hubby starts to figure out a way to humiliate me into submission. Throwing the Spotlight from her bad deal onto me.

I think that pretty much sums it up.

Brian
Bravo! That about sums it up, IMO!

Old 06-04-2010, 12:35 AM   #63
joseydiann
You guys do realize who she was right???

Remember geckoguy what ever John Perkins that threw a fit and made a false "bad guy" thread on me, he got banned.. Came back and said he was leaving for good. Well she made a comment about her bro being right about this places and she was never coming back either. HAHA..

Amanda

Old 06-04-2010, 12:46 AM   #64
LauraB
I believe her "bro" is her husband ... I posted a link to a marriage photo earlier in the thread -

I sincerely hope they are not blood related!

Old 06-04-2010, 01:04 AM   #65
joseydiann
Oh so her mans name is John?? 0.0 Ooooooook

Humm odd she said her brother, yuck just junk.. lol!!

Oh' well he did say he was married and when he left the site she became active so was probably him posting that crap the whole time.

Old 06-04-2010, 01:46 AM   #66
brianklein
I am almost 100% positive that Shelby was actually John the whole time. If you go back and read the John Perkins stuff he says,"WOW" a lot and the same with my correspondence with him/her.

Brian

Old 06-04-2010, 01:47 AM   #67
brianklein
Quote:
Originally Posted by joseydiann View Post
You guys do realize who she was right???

Remember geckoguy what ever John Perkins that threw a fit and made a false "bad guy" thread on me, he got banned.. Came back and said he was leaving for good. Well she made a comment about her bro being right about this places and she was never coming back either. HAHA..

Amanda
Oops, you were already onto him. Sorry I was asleep at the wheel.

Brian

Old 06-04-2010, 01:49 AM   #68
Craigh
Quote:
Originally Posted by ALLIN1 View Post
YTOU can go eat a dick you you fucking HOMO.

Now this is something only a dude would say IMO ....

Old 06-04-2010, 01:55 AM   #69
zzzdanz
I agree Craig. Was probally a dude the whole time.

Old 06-04-2010, 01:59 AM   #70
joseydiann
Quote:
Originally Posted by brianklein View Post
Oops, you were already onto him. Sorry I was asleep at the wheel.

Brian
Yeah I looked back over it all. And well I'm pretty sure it was John we know how his little outbursts go lol.

Amanda

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!