Bad Guy shadira(magicmorphs) - Page 10 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 05-07-2010, 08:32 PM   #91
dturner100
wOW! It's amazing how you're reading any of this and somehow finding that somebody is calling you a bad person.

Old 05-07-2010, 08:50 PM   #92
Melinda
Quote:
Be honest, that wouldn't make you feel like you'd been lied to? All this talk of piebalds, when she barely had enough to put a small deposit on an albino?
It didn't happen to me, so I can't say how I would feel. As for the piebalds, we had no idea what her deal was to obtain them and it wasn't our business to know. Assuming and accusing her of lying about that deal without all the facts is just not right. Do you know for a fact that she has lied about the deal she had with the piebalds? Have you spoken with the seller involved?

And I am not speaking for her, I'm expressing the facts as I know them with a bit of opinion sprinkled in.

I did not know she had a deal with you. I do not ask my buyers what other deals they've got going. Who does?

Old 05-07-2010, 09:52 PM   #93
Twizted Paths
I wasn't going to post here because I didn't see the point in bumping something that should have sunk quietly to the bottom. Since it's not I'm going to throw my 2.5 cents in here.

I fail to see any justification for a bad guy thread here.

It was a forum rule violation, that apparently was dealt with on the appropriate level by the Mods. I thought that the report post button & the Feedback forum were for dealing with things like the op's problem.

With the recent bunch of picture thieving scams I can see why it raised red flags with Shadera. Also, everybody has certain things that set them off, her's is liars. She's made her views on them quite clear before.

And it doesn't matter how you sugar coat it or how "small/minor" it may seem, a lie is a lie.

I have no problem selling to, trading with, buying from or conducting breeding loans with Shadera. Her insistence on absolute honesty does nothing except increase my confidence in dealing with her.

She is a Good Guy in my book.

Old 05-07-2010, 10:29 PM   #94
Melinda
Quote:
And it doesn't matter how you sugar coat it or how "small/minor" it may seem, a lie is a lie.
Totally understand. I also value honesty.

I'm still trying to figure out what exactly the lie's were. Shadera felt she had been lied to about Elizabeth making another deal. I came forward to prove that was not a lie. Shadera claims Elizabeth lied about the piebald deal. No facts, no proof to back it, just an accusation and assumption made by Shadera based on the fact that Elizabeth did not have much money for the deposit on Shadera's albino. We have no idea what the piebald deal was, so how can anyone say Elizabeth lied about it.

What lies have been proven?

Things could have definitely been handled better, but we are all human and make mistakes.

Old 05-07-2010, 10:39 PM   #95
crotalusadamanteus
Quote:
Originally Posted by StrictlyExotics View Post
Shadera, one positive regarding this BOI thread as well... Thank god the OP could not fiugure out how to properly spell your name as well as your business name
If it's spelled correctly anywhere in the thread, it'll draw a hit if searched and highlight them all red.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MagickalMorphs View Post
I didn't see that the issue was worthy of a BOI thread, therefore I didn't start one. Pity not everyone can be as mature.
I like you, but get real. Is posting snipes in her ads really any more mature?

Quote:
Like no one here telling me I was wrong for posting on her ad has never done the same thing. We've ALL done it. Like I said, I got my lump on the back of the head for it and I deserved it, can we let that go?
Nope, not all of us. I've posted in ads, yes. Was I rough sometimes. Probably so. But not EVER was it because someone backed out of a deal, or lied about a deal they didn't follow through with. I simply put them into a folder and forget them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elizabeth Minton View Post
well actually im 18 so im an adult.
Really? By law perhaps, but I would have figured an adult to not waste space on the BOI with a thread that is essentially retaliation. An adult would have first tried to find out what the problem was behind closed doors.

Old 05-07-2010, 11:30 PM   #96
dturner100
Quote:
Really? By law perhaps, but I would have figured an adult to not waste space on the BOI with a thread that is essentially retaliation. An adult would have first tried to find out what the problem was behind closed doors.
What he's saying Elizabeth is that a good business practice would be to use the private message feature on this site before resorting to the BOI.

This isn't at all a shot at anybody, but it's always a good idea to at least try to resolve a problem in private before airing it in public view. Everybody is going to be able to search this thread for years to come, and make business decisions based on what they read. This could effect the person who utilized the BOI in an unfitting manor by making potential customers question their maturity, and honesty. Also it can effect the sellers future business because some people just search a name, and see a bad guy thread with out reading the details. From that they automatically assume that this person will rip them off when in reality Shadera isn't at all likely to rip anybody off. She can just obviously get REALLY cranky some times... ( not a shot at you Shad, just a joke )

Old 05-07-2010, 11:33 PM   #97
Elizabeth Minton
to everyone mainly shadera

i am deeply sorry for my unadult like actions in posting this thread. i let my anger out weigh my logic and it is uncalled for. i ask for shadera`s forgiveness and all of yours. she did act badly by posting on my ads instead of a forum or pming me, but by far i acted the worst and im sorry. i shall act more like an adult than a child... i have learned a new lesson today. dont jump the gun you could get shot. again i am sorry and i deeply regret my actions
Elizabeth minton

Old 05-07-2010, 11:52 PM   #98
Southern Wolf
Quote:
Don't make me go dig out posts of yours where you've done the exact same thing you're crucifying me for.
If this was aimed at me... knock yourself out. I have never bashed someone for backing out of a deal with me.

Old 05-08-2010, 12:26 AM   #99
Elizabeth Minton
um is this for me or not directed at me im lost... if its not for me forget i asked

Old 05-08-2010, 01:46 AM   #100
TheVipersHouse
All i got to say Shadera is how about that Karma ....

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!