Crazy Cresties - Wendy Childs - Ali Haines- BAD GUYS!!!!!!!! - Page 10 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 12-20-2006, 09:01 AM   #91
varnyard
Dennis, once again you have proven some great points. It says I must spread some karma around before I can give you more.

Jim, you need to stop looking in a haze. It is what it is, nothing more. Crazy Cresties still belongs to Wendy Childs AKA Spokane lizard lady and Ali Haines attempted to blow a smoke screen.

Ali, no one bought it. We are not impressed. So the truth would be, you are running the company for Windy, True?

Old 12-20-2006, 09:25 AM   #92
Otter_23
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dennis Hultman
I had a lot to comment on with these two quotes, but I think it best they stand alone without comment. *post deleted*
Wow Jim you have really reduced yourself to the lowest common denominator.

Old 12-20-2006, 09:26 AM   #93
Otter_23
shucks it didn't quote Jim's well thought out stance and since he is on ignore I can't requote them.

Old 12-20-2006, 10:12 AM   #94
Chameleon Company
Sammy, Dave, and whomever else ..
Let USA go after Wendy then. I believe she is in a known location. Maybe it would have been better if Ali had just told Jeanne "You bought from Wendy. She got your money. Here's her address with the Department of Corrections". Dave, that I am owed money was sarcasm, highlighting that Jeanne was fortunate to be able to recover most of her funds in this case, due to the goodwill of Ali. I will label it such next time to avoid confusion.

Bobby,
You seem to be in a haze about the "facts" regarding an unincorporated business, etc. Nothing was registered, and it never is in such businesses. The name is not owned, etc. I suppose that such a legal understanding would also include copywrite issues, to include inventing such, misrepresentation scams, etc. Seems you want it both ways there. Ali did Jeanne a favor. No good deed goes unpunished ?

Old 12-20-2006, 10:20 AM   #95
ravensgait
Jim F the whole problem with your premise is that according to Ali she is just running the business for Wendy. Randy

Old 12-20-2006, 10:48 AM   #96
varnyard
Quote:
Originally Posted by ravensgait
Jim F the whole problem with your premise is that according to Ali she is just running the business for Wendy. Randy

Jim, you are right, it is not a registered business. It is a scam run by scammers. And Ali admitted it is still Wendy's, thus lying to this board about buying it.

Unless you call this the act of a good guy , I think not!!

Jim, sometimes I wonder how you get that some of the people are good, there is nothing good about deception.

Old 12-20-2006, 11:39 AM   #97
USAGECKOS
Quote:
Originally Posted by DThomas
TOS goes out the window when an animal is mis-represented. How in the hell can you expect someone to eat ANY cost on a mis-represented animal? Jeane was NOT sent what she paid for. That animal is BROWN, not RED. She should not have to shoulder the burden of any cost and is due a complete refund of all monies paid. It is not a case of buyer remorse or "not quite what I expected." She was lied to and sent a doctored photo to dupe her into buying an inferior animal.
Thank You! I couldn't have said it better myself.

Quote:
With these contraditions, I am not convinced that Ali's introductory post was nothing more than smoke and mirrors. Escpecially considering she has not posted in quite sometime to address this discrepency.
Quote:
As it stands, only one can be the truth. Either Ali lied in her introductory post or she lied to Jeane about being nothing more than Wendy's flunky. Either way, she lied.
Exactly

Old 12-20-2006, 11:52 AM   #98
Chameleon Company
Bobby,
If your position is that your assumptions are better than mine, I don't care. You want to pop out of the blue and tell me that I am in a haze because you hold a different opinion. OK. Right. While we both have to draw conclusions as neither of us have all the facts, I have quite a few regarding this. While I cannot and will not post all here, etc, here's the context in which your assumptions, and mine, stand. Most of this info can be pieced together from all the other threads anyway.

1) Jeane Best had a thriving beardie business (part time), as she is a life long employee of the USPS. She had many good customers, some quite large.

2) After a tumultuous all-over-the-spectrum 15 years, daughter Wendy is back in the home, and helps Mom expand the business. Some things go well.

3) Within a year things are getting real bad. Wendy also gets into very serious legal trouble.

4) Mother removes daughter from the "business" after much damage has been done, and Wendy creates her new entity, still living in her Mom's house, with a few animals. She has this business for about 3 months before its off to jail.

5) Mom cannot manage Wendy's geckos. Doesn't want to. Ali naively steps in a month prior, probably thinking she is taking over a viable thing with no baggage. Surprise.

6) Wendy owes everyone close to her, and probably more customers, money. The geckos are not worth 10% of what we are talking about. Jeane Best never ripped anyone off. No one is perfect, but she hasn't scammed anyone. Neither did Ali. They are still finding out new problems weekly.

There's nothing for Wendy to run, and she is doing real hard time. I am assuming that Jeane and Ali are struggling to use whatever income can be generated from the geckos to pay these debts. Under these circumstances, you can claim it as being like Gotti running his mob from his cell while he was alive ,if it jizzes things up to suit you. Wendy has no say in what's going on as Ali and Jeane try to pick up the pieces they have left.

Finally Bobby, as I do respect you, I like to believe that I have a track record of not expecting higher standards of anyone than I expect of myself. Unlike many here, I am exceedingly hesitant to make impugning assumptions without the facts, otherwise known as the "benefit of the doubt". Ali paid USA what many others would have paid, excluding the shipping as most do. That's the fact. We have two major and regular posters in this thread who have lied through their teeth in other very recent threads, and were caught. Another seemed to have erroneously claimed a "trademark", as well as the related genetics in their animals. They can hurl the stones though ! Ali would have fared far better in my view, if she had just said "I don't have your money. Wendy is in jail. She left no contingency fund in escrow. Whatever little is left here is mine, or owed to people way ahead of you on the list, and they won't be paid either. Sorry".

Let the trolls throw around their garbage Bobby. If you have further questions, you have my number. This ain't worth it. Take care.

Old 12-20-2006, 12:17 PM   #99
Wilomn
Hey Mike Greathouse, guess what's coming? I'm not ragging on YOU Mike, just having some fun at chumpco's well deserved expense.

mi mi mi la la la hrumph hrumph hack hack lalala mimimim cough cough mmmmmm

AHAHAhahahahahaHAHAHAHAHAHAHahahahahahHAHAHAHAHaha hahahahAHAHAHAHAHAHAhahahahahAHAHAHAHAHAHahahahahA HHAHAHAHAHahahahahahAhah

Good catch Sam. I was hoping someone would bring that up. It was noticed by some quite some time ago.

An unexpected bonus of this thread, the continuing meltdown of one of the chumpiest twofaciest maroons to ever post on fauna.

Old 12-20-2006, 12:30 PM   #100
varnyard
Quote:
Chameleon Company: Ali naively steps in a month prior, probably thinking she is taking over a viable thing with no baggage. Surprise
This is yet to be proven. Just how naive is Ali? You want me to think she is/has been working with Wendy's mother, but has no clue of whats been done by Wendy? She just walked in to clean up Wendy's mess? This makes little sense to me. Why would she?

Quote:
Chameleon Company: There's nothing for Wendy to run, and she is doing real hard time. I am assuming that Jeane and Ali are struggling to use whatever income can be generated from the geckos to pay these debts. Under these circumstances, you can claim it as being like Gotti running his mob from his cell while he was alive ,if it jizzes things up to suit you. Wendy has no say in what's going on as Ali and Jeane try to pick up the pieces they have left.
And you are saying this scam/ business will not go back to Wendy after her stay in the pen? Also, none of the funds collected will be forwarded to her in prison? Or, her having any say so in the matter of how it is ran now.

Last time I checked, they do infact have access to computers in the pen.

IMO, it would be a real high risk to deal with any of the above. JMHO!!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
jeane best, wendy childs