Inquiry, Denise Latanzi AKA, Denisebme www.Calidragons.com - Page 10 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 04-03-2007, 11:00 PM   #91
ReptileEmpire
Quote:
Originally Posted by Saladragon
The only problem with that is that would be considered attacking a moderator.
I'm a little in the dark on this, but I don't think the rules restrict justified discussion of someones actions, moderator or not.

Old 04-03-2007, 11:02 PM   #92
jsrocket
Quote:
Sometimes you gotta take a few hits. Not the end of the world.

Old 04-03-2007, 11:09 PM   #93
DThomas
Quote:
That rule only applies to moderators in their performance of their mod duties. It does NOT shield them from being called out for unethical actions. If anyone receives warning points for anatagonism against a moderator for calling them out for something completely unrelated to their mod duties, I would suggest Rich or one of the other SITE mods be notified immediately and it will be dealt with. That sort of abuse will not be tolerated here.

Old 04-03-2007, 11:22 PM   #94
Tere Salazar
Thank you, Dennis, for that clarification.

Hmmm...I think I know some people who might want to help you clean your guns!

Old 04-03-2007, 11:29 PM   #95
Scott Ashton
Sorry I didn't chime in on this earlier - but in the middle of composing a reply at work things sort of fell apart (one of my systems blew up) - on top of that I was battling an intestinal bug all day long.

Something about this thread just didn't sit right from the beginning.

It started with the PCR debate, but what was really glaring to me was Vickie's absence from this thread.

It occurred to me in the haze that was my commute home that there was likely some manipulation occurring as Bobby was so zealous in his prosecution absent of what appeared to be any direct evidence. This had all the makings of a witch hunt and was pr oven so.

Bobby - I respect you for coming forward and acknowledging your error in prosecuting this charade. I know your zeal is to protect the hobby, but just remember that zeal can quickly become zealousness, which often leads to the overzealous. Its way too easy to be manipulated in such a forum, especially without the face to face interaction that can be particularly useful in triggering the BS meter. I'm also glad that I waited for this to unfold somewhat, as I was close to considering you a "Bad Guy" by proxy. While your stock has certainly taken a ding - I know that you are a decent guy, sadly in this case you contributed to erosion of a "Good Guy's" reputation.

Mike - There has always been something about you that just didn't ring true to me. Perhaps its the lack of integrity you have demonstrated in this whole manipulation. Folks - this isn't the behavior of a "Good Guy", and Mike holds a certificate, so if you have been as disgusted by this whole train wreck as I have - please vote your conscience -http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/forums/showthread.php?t=68510&highlight=rebel+dragons

Vickie - I don't know you, nor at this point to I care to. Your actions speak volumes for both whom you are and aren't. You need to resign your moderators status within this community. And since you played a role in this manipulation it is difficult to believe that you should be considered a "Good Guy" in this community either - http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...ad.php?t=64652

Old 04-03-2007, 11:42 PM   #96
BryonsBoas
Talk about a mess. I've talked with Mike about the adeno testing and his dragons. Never once has he said or eluded he had all of the facts. He never stated anything to me as fact unless it was given by the folks that do the testing , the " Professionals ". I trust Mike enough to bring my redneck butt on here publicy and say I don't think he should be singled out. I've spent hours on the phone with Mike and in chat and he never once had a bad thing to say about Tere after the " original issue " was squashed. Just not seeing him doing that now. To blame this on him as " pulling the strings " is asinine. How can anyone have all of the facts when not even vets can confirm some of the information that was used in this and the Sandfire threads? University of Florida is known for being " in the know " for various reptile testing and THEY didn't even know there was a blood test available. There is more responsibility for this fiasco than just 1 person to be singled out. All 3 ( 2 Sandfire threads ) of the threads could have been handled differently.

Tere , I don't know you from Adam but I know Mike. Ever since the issues between ya'll have been squashed Mike never said, suggested or eluded to anything negative about you to me or others I know and talk to. Mike has always been honest and straight foward with me and NEVER stated anything about Adeno as fact unless the info was given to him by a proffessional. He even admitted to a mistake in understanding statements that were made to him. Who hasn't made that boo boo before . There seems to be quite a bit of that lately but he gets singled out? Before you go casting stones you might want to check and make sure you ain't living in a glass house.

Bobby , I commend you for coming foward and admitting you screwed up and apologized but I'm sensing some passing of the buck here. You were right when you said it was all you when you hit the submit button but it was all you on bringing 2nd hand facts to a dog fight without verifying them as well. On the other hand its a tad hard to verify info if its not given. I'm not privy to the phone chats , who was called or what was said by who so I can't comment on it. I've always thought highly of you and still do but IMO you screwed up. You took your passions and ran with what you had and it bit you in the ass. You aren't the first and you won't be the last.

This whole ordeal has bypassed witchhunt and gone off into an area I'd get warned for for describing. At the very least and an understatement its just damn sad. Something about this still doesn't sit or smell right , just can't put my finger on it.

Old 04-03-2007, 11:56 PM   #97
Tere Salazar
Quote:
Originally Posted by BryonsBoas
Talk about a mess. I've talked with Mike about the adeno testing and his dragons. Never once has he said or eluded he had all of the facts. He never stated anything to me as fact unless it was given by the folks that do the testing , the " Professionals ". I trust Mike enough to bring my redneck butt on here publicy and say I don't think he should be singled out. I've spent hours on the phone with Mike and in chat and he never once had a bad thing to say about Tere after the " original issue " was squashed. Just not seeing him doing that now. To blame this on him as " pulling the strings " is asinine. How can anyone have all of the facts when not even vets can confirm some of the information that was used in this and the Sandfire threads? University of Florida is known for being " in the know " for various reptile testing and THEY didn't even know there was a blood test available. There is more responsibility for this fiasco than just 1 person to be singled out. All 3 ( 2 Sandfire threads ) of the threads could have been handled differently.

Tere , I don't know you from Adam but I know Mike. Ever since the issues between ya'll have been squashed Mike never said, suggested or eluded to anything negative about you to me or others I know and talk to. Mike has always been honest and straight foward with me and NEVER stated anything about Adeno as fact unless the info was given to him by a proffessional. He even admitted to a mistake in understanding statements that were made to him. Who hasn't made that boo boo before . There seems to be quite a bit of that lately but he gets singled out? Before you go casting stones you might want to check and make sure you ain't living in a glass house.

Bobby , I commend you for coming foward and admitting you screwed up and apologized but I'm sensing some passing of the buck here. You were right when you said it was all you when you hit the submit button but it was all you on bringing 2nd hand facts to a dog fight without verifying them as well. On the other hand its a tad hard to verify info if its not given. I'm not privy to the phone chats , who was called or what was said by who so I can't comment on it. I've always thought highly of you and still do but IMO you screwed up. You took your passions and ran with what you had and it bit you in the ass. You aren't the first and you won't be the last.

This whole ordeal has bypassed witchhunt and gone off into an area I'd get warned for for describing. At the very least and an understatement its just damn sad. Something about this still doesn't sit or smell right , just can't put my finger on it.
Bryon-

I can appreciate what you're saying but it's not the string pulling that I'm hot over...well, it is...but not near as much as the lies he told about me...yet again. I'm sure someone on here can verify what I'm talking about. It had nothing to do with Adeno, and everything to do with an yet another attack from someone who I considered a friend. I can only be crapped on so many times without crapping right back.

Old 04-04-2007, 12:01 AM   #98
shrap
Bryon,

Mike aint being singled out. He certainly aint the puppet master, but he certainly has shown his true colors once again.

Old 04-04-2007, 12:01 AM   #99
Tere Salazar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Ashton
Mike - There has always been something about you that just didn't ring true to me. Perhaps its the lack of integrity you have demonstrated in this whole manipulation. Folks - this isn't the behavior of a "Good Guy", and Mike holds a certificate, so if you have been as disgusted by this whole train wreck as I have - please vote your conscience -http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/forums/showthread.php?t=68510&highlight=rebel+dragons

Vickie - I don't know you, nor at this point to I care to. Your actions speak volumes for both whom you are and aren't. You need to resign your moderators status within this community. And since you played a role in this manipulation it is difficult to believe that you should be considered a "Good Guy" in this community either - http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...ad.php?t=64652
Scott-

I completely agree with you. Sad thing is, you don't know the half of it.

Old 04-04-2007, 12:05 AM   #100
BryonsBoas
Bryon-

I can appreciate what you're saying but it's not the string pulling that I'm hot over...well, it is...but not near as much as the lies he told about me...yet again. I'm sure someone on here can verify what I'm talking about. It had nothing to do with Adeno, and everything to do with an yet another attack from someone who I considered a friend. I can only be crapped on so many times without crapping right back.

This is one of the things that has caused more than one problem in this and other threads. There is a claim yet no proof or verification. Its the BOI folks , most of us know how it works and this is a perfect example of how screwed up it gets when only accusations are made with no proof. Show me something other than an accusation.

I can only be crapped on so many times without crapping right back

Might not want go there. You didn't paint yourself in the brightest light last time you " crapped back ".

Wasn't it Mike that vouched for you for Mod status on another site? Not seeing why he wouldn't say anything bad about you , vouch for you then out of the blue attack you. Still not something adding up here.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!