Has anyone delt with Dan Parma/ Snakes Den??? - Page 10 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 04-24-2004, 08:19 AM   #91
Sasheena
I tracked something shipped to me in October... same tracking number and destination... I'll see if I can find an older box and track that too.

Old 04-24-2004, 08:23 AM   #92
Sasheena
Went into the back room, couldn't find something shipped to me a year ago, but did find something I shipped to myself back in August of 1999... figure they would have this one re-assigned.... this is what I got:

Unable to track shipment "1Z 784 749 03 1203 860 0".

We could not find information for this Tracking Number. Make sure the Tracking Number is correct and try again. (1044)

Old 04-24-2004, 01:51 PM   #93
Stardust
Track by Tracking Number
Track by Tracking Number

View Details

View Details

Delivered on: Jun 24, 2003 10:33 A.M.

Delivered to: BEULAH, MI, US

Tracking Number: 1Z 104 YY5 22 1001 792 1
Service Type: NEXT DAY AIR
Weight: 1.00

Package Progress:

Date Time Location Activity

Jun 24, 2003 10:33 A.M. TRAVERSE CITY, MI, US DELIVERY

Tracking results provided by UPS: Apr 24, 2004 1:46 P.M. Eastern Time (USA)

OK found a June 2003. So my guess would be that it does not regenerate for at least a year.
The 1999 one did not come up with a regenerated number it just said that number was unable to be tracked.

Old 04-24-2004, 02:00 PM   #94
Doxie
Hey Tony...you really are a dumbass! lol

First of all....that shipment was from NY to you...and we all know that Dan does NOT live in NY. All I'm saying is that those receipts that were posted were supposed to be between Dan and Jennifer....and they're not, but it was interesting how the receipt showed up in YOUR name when you're SUPPOSED to have NOTHING to do with this....he he

And SECOND....dam, I thought you'd were smarter than this....

I DO NOT HAVE ANYTHING TO DO WITH BOCAREPTILES.COM

IF YOU DO A WHOIS.COM FOR MOONLITMEDIA.COM YOU WILL SEE MY CONTACT INFORMATION.....IT IS A COINCIDENCE THAT THIS BOCAREPTILES.COM IS IN AZ ALSO....LMAO

I am not hiding anything, I lived in Chandler, and just recently moved to Mesa....My telephone number is 480-330-0838...feel free to call it. Also, I don't even USE godaddy.com to register my domain names, I use namecheap.

So I'm not DEFENDING anyone...just picking apart things I see NOT right, plus...i HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH BOCAREPTILES.COM

so there

Old 04-24-2004, 02:14 PM   #95
Neil Gubitz
Just a bit of information for those who want to know....

UPS Next Day Air tracking numbers are good for 15 months.... after that period, that tracking number COULD be regenerated and given to another package, but it's not guaranteed it will be regenerated.... you just won't be able to track THAT shipping number after 15 months....

Neil

Old 04-24-2004, 03:44 PM   #96
Stardust
Thanks Neil, I didn't think the number re-generated that easily.
So by this information, mind you not just words, we can conclude that those tracking numbers were not re-generated that quickly?

Old 04-24-2004, 04:22 PM   #97
Stardust
OK, I am shaking in fear here of being sued for BANTERING but such is life oke2:

"As far as trade deals and receipts, the only trade deals that I will do with ANYONE would be for personal collection, not for business reasons."

I too collect snakes for my own PERSONAL collection. By no means does that mean that I do not keep all receipts, invoices, and correspondence. I can't imagine not saving that.
So much for good record keeping.

Old 04-24-2004, 04:24 PM   #98
Neil Gubitz
Absolutely correct.... That information came directly from UPS (who I called just for that reason), so, whoever says they were already regenerated??.... well, you figure it out!!

Neil

Old 04-28-2004, 12:25 AM   #99
BocaReptiles
Hey Dan

Well Dan..... how you doin? Haven't seen you up here in a bit. Just to give you and everyone on here a heads up that so far you are looking at a 3-5 year bid sentence as per the district attorney.
I'm still working on some more evedence to have you put away for at least 5-10. That would make me happy. I have solid proof to show and waiting for more. DAN you've made one of the biggest mistakes in the world, do you know what it could be??? I have been in this business for quite some time (good and bad) and i know quite a few people out there. You have sold MY animals to some of these people, i have hard copy proof, PICTURES, to prove it. That would be your mistake.

So start packing your bags, call your dad, and tell him he's gettin a room mate real soon.

If you wish to resolve this matter with me, you can call me 561-482-8068, and we can end this thread, and everybody can be happy. The ball is in your court, time is running out!

Sal
Boca Reptiles

Old 04-28-2004, 01:00 AM   #100
Stardust
Sal,
I am still very angry with you, I think you need to give me a call and we can talk about boas and dragons???

To be fair though, I have talked with Alison about the snakes on Sals list.
I believe that tangerine?? one was on there as well. Alisons boa and one of her favorites. So you know and in case you need any, I have all kinds of pictures that either Alison or you(once I told you how to send through IM, LOL) have sent me. They are all saved. So give a shout if you need them.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!