Chelsea Richardson-SNAKE KILLER... - Page 10 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 12-29-2006, 10:55 PM   #91
christopher66
One last hurrah for ol' 2006.So much for all that peace on earth good will toward man crap eh gang...And the band played on.

Old 12-29-2006, 10:56 PM   #92
varnyard
Quote:
Chameleon Company: Now this is getting interesting, although quite off-topic. In a prior thread, I did inject the name of a known scammer, Bobby Pruett, into a thread that had nothing to do with Pruett. I used the name "Bobby Pruett", and not "Bobby Hill", being sure to do so. I then proceeded to comment about a scam by Bobby Pruett as if it were relevent to the thread, which it was directly not. At the time, my beef with Mr. Hill was that he was directly assigning the sins of one entity to another. He was clueless then, as he is now. Of course he does not want to waste time on the phone. He'd rather waste it here. This incident lasted all of two posts by me. Once others in the thread had taken their due offense, I posted this in that same thread on the same day:
False, what you did was take my post and quoted it as a comment from Bobby Pruitt. In so doing you called me him. In so doing, this is where the lie comes into play once again.

You never apologized for your actions, you only acted like a worm. You tried to talk your way out of your actions, a lot like you are doing now. Jim, your actions will not be forgotten.

It is so hard to admit you are/were wrong, a Jim?

Old 12-29-2006, 10:58 PM   #93
Wilomn
Actually Theresa, I'd be angry if I chose to be but it is not mandated.

And, even if I were angry, I may not let the person who made me angry know I was.

Your theory is full of holes. Just because YOU would does not mean everyone else would.

Of course, it does go with the way most think here.

Old 12-29-2006, 10:59 PM   #94
SoulSmilen
Wolfy, there is no fight at all, and nothing to take to PMs; sorry you took my words that way, they were not meant to be antagonizing at all. I simply wanted to point out that not everyone would react the same way, period. There would be extremes on both sides, then there would be people somewhere in the middle. I still don't believe most would yell and scream and stomp, but there's no point in us going on with that. You know how you would react, I know how I would react, and I wouldn't dare tell you what you may or may not do; how the hell would I know?

No worries; we're all different folks and the differences in all of us is what makes the world go 'round.

Old 12-29-2006, 11:08 PM   #95
varnyard
BTW Jim, I did not miss you comment on the troll.

Quote:
Chameleon Company: There is a subset of jesters here, that seems to have added a member of late, that troll from thread to thread, always with a chip on their shoulder. Bobby, you have a chip with my name on it now, and its wearing you down good.
But Jim is just all of that and a box of popcorn. Yea Jim, you are something, really something.

What class!!

Old 12-29-2006, 11:11 PM   #96
Wolfy-hound
Well, I didn't mean to say EVERYONE would, but I have a lot of friends with animals, both herps and dogs, and cats. With every incendant that is similar, they HAVE reacted that way.
I didn't realize you were more of a volumne dealer. After such a high number of sales of a not-so-easy herp that is so difficult to keep(what kind? Just curious, the BRB? I didn't know they were delicate) you have ot sort of develop a thicker skin. I know I had to with the baby seahorses I sent to other people. But with the older seahorses, if I sent them to someone who said they did know how to take care, and I found they dumped them into a tank full of agressive fishes that killed it, well.. I'd be ticced, but I invested much more time and care into that older animal, raising it from a fry to a subadult. So I know where you are coming from. I guess us small timers are still very attached to each and every snake.
No problem SoulSmitten, I've gotten to watching out for people leaping on me from not only here, but a couple other forums. Its been "one of those weeks" and I apoligize that I read attitude into your post that you didn't intend.
I guess more people in the herp world are more level-headed than me. I still am pretty sure I'd go off. I try to help out anyone possible that needs it, but there are certain things that will set me off, and the major one would be someone hurting one of "my" animals. After I've hatched a bunch, and sold a bunch, maybe I'll develop more distance. I know that we all have made those dumb mistakes, and have 'killed' herps due to ignorance. I let a female hatchling get out,a nd she died without me finding her until she had passed away. There is my mistake.
It's all good. All friends.
Wolfy

Old 12-29-2006, 11:27 PM   #97
Chameleon Company
Bobby,
I can't be more deliberately indirect than I was, using the name Pruett, or however it is spelled, and then more deliberatley direct in stating this, as I did, once the example had been made by others for me:

Quote:
Bobby. We have met. I have every reason to believe you a person of highest integrity in your business.
Unlike my example, you were directly assigning the crimes of one entity on another, so as to then harm. Carry that rock well. Looks like it has gotten even heavier. And thank you. I am class ........... of ......... William and Mary, 1984, after I got out of the service

Theresa.
Not sure if you are asking me, but I am "The Chameleon Company", and my animal of quantity is ... you guessed it ... chameleons !!! We also all have differing standards as to the value of our reptiles as more than income. To anyone who sells a reptile, unless you include an in-depth pre-sale screening process, where there is a possibility that someone could misrepresent themselves to you, when you sell an animal, its not yours anymore to safeguard. You traded that for cash. It doesn't make it OK for the new owner to not care for it properly, nor for you to not anguish if it suffers or dies. The more you sell, the more it will happen. The key is to find ways to reduce the ignorance out there that exists. Maybe hand out a care sheet with each sale ? Maybe a website chock-full of husbandry info for the animals you sell ? Not to blast David, but somewhere in the communications he had the opportunity to quiz Chelsea, and get a feel for how much she knew. Maybe he did, and she snowed him good. Maybe he didn't, and just assumed. Maybe next time.

Old 12-29-2006, 11:35 PM   #98
christopher66
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chameleon Company

To anyone who sells a reptile, unless you include an in-depth pre-sale screening process, where there is a possibility that someone could misrepresent themselves to you, when you sell an animal, its not yours anymore to safeguard. You traded that for cash. It doesn't make it OK for the new owner to not care for it properly, nor for you to not anguish if it suffers or dies. The more you sell, the more it will happen. The key is to find ways to reduce the ignorance out there that exists. .

Amen!

Old 12-29-2006, 11:51 PM   #99
monkeywrench133
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolfy-hound
I apoligize that I read attitude into your post that you didn't intend.
How about an apology for saying "Anyone who says that they could is either NOT a herp lover, is lying, or is Budda reincarnated." about anyone who wouldn't have a temper tantrum like you?

Old 12-30-2006, 12:01 AM   #100
varnyard
[quote]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chameleon Company
Bobby,
I can't be more deliberately indirect than I was, using the name Pruett, or however it is spelled, and then more deliberatley direct in stating this, as I did, once the example had been made by others for me:
Well Jim, let me be direct, since you choose to be indirect.

I will now hold your thoughts and posts in the same regard as Chris Johnson's (TSE, known scammer and liar till the end). Jim has added himself to my list of scumbags. Well deserved I might add.

Personally, I think you have the backbone of a jellyfish. I also think you have the actions of a worm, so now you need to craw back to you manure heap. I will say it right up front in your face. How’s that for deliberate and direct?

Quote:
Chameleon Company: Bobby. We have met. I have every reason to believe you a person of highest integrity in your business.
Jim, after your actions/lies, I could care less what you think. My reputation was well earned by me!! You had nothing to do with it at all.

BTW, ya been to the library lately? A bunch of your comments above look like someone else we all know.

As for David, I think you did what you could. It is very hard to know the buyers experience when selling to them on the web. We can do what we can, but we can not make them take proper care of the animal. That would hold true with experienced lazy keepers as well, I have dealt with a few of them too.

I am also sorry for hijacking your thread, but I have had enough of Jim. It needed to be addressed somewhere. He will not fly around like the queen bee any longer without drawing fire. He made his choice.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!