Bad Guy Exotic Pets (Ken Foose) - Page 10 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 03-18-2009, 12:19 AM   #91
Gecko_Den
Quote:
Originally Posted by spawn View Post
No - if multiple computers are connected to the same internet service they can have the same IP address. This is determined by the domain/router/hub to which internet connection is made. Therefore, if she says they do no share the same computer, it's very possible. Ken, I do not think you're in a position to accuse her of being dishonest considering this caveat in your logic.
Based on the fact that her neighbor already admitted that they share the same computer Ken's "accusation" of her being dishonest seems pretty spot on...

Quote:
Originally Posted by rattyrugrats View Post
I do not know what an IP address is or how it relates two people together as we do not share a computer or email address or anything. Just because we both live in NM does not mean that we have any relation, but you can continue to make assumptions if you like.

Jessica Miller
Quote:
Originally Posted by superkent121 View Post
We are neighbors in an apartment complex and I let her use my internet since her and boyfriend just moved in and don't have everything settled yet.

Old 03-18-2009, 12:22 AM   #92
Gecko_Den
Re-reading his post I will admit that it's possible they aren't physically sharing the same computer, he could have given her access to his wireless router or run an ethernet cable to her apt; however her statement that they "don't share anything" was a lie...

Old 03-18-2009, 12:25 AM   #93
Craigh
Quote:
Originally Posted by reptilesplus View Post
your a stupid ass i am not talk to you any more! ken a crook a lier and bad guy get over it and except that even one of your good boys can make mistakes on here and stop being so one side good nite losers!

The BOI was created for those involve in the transaction to post there sides and for everyone that reads it to make up there own mines. Its not that people are picking sides . Just happens in this thread more people reading through the thread are siding with the seller. In your case cause you proven to be a nut case and a pathetic jobber people chose the customer over you. No matter what gets posted here one side will be chosen its just the way it work...

Old 03-18-2009, 12:26 AM   #94
Gecko_Den
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gecko_Den View Post
Re-reading his post I will admit that it's possible they aren't physically sharing the same computer, he could have given her access to his wireless router or run an ethernet cable to her apt; however her statement that they "don't share anything" was a lie...
That being said, I'm not a big believer in coincidence, so it is a stretch to believe them when they say that neither one knew who the other was at the beginning of this thread yet he "coincidentally" found and registered on the BOI just in time to post in her thread defending her position....

Old 03-18-2009, 01:06 AM   #95
BryonsBoas
Quote:
Wow, Josh, you are very polite! You obviously aren't looking at the pics or don't have a decent boa tail to compare it to. It is not fine, but you would know that if you are knowledgeable about boas. I currently own five boas and have had quite a few other snakes, so I know what is "fine"/normal.
And Daniel, my neighbor making a post (or two or however many) has nothing to do with the situation. Yes, I got "some" of my money back but I took a financial loss for something that was the SELLER'S fault and that the SELLER should have to take responsibility for, not me. Stop defending a crook just because you have some affiliation or, for some reason, are upset about someone I know making a post. Who cares? He basically just restated the facts that I had already written.

Jessica Miller
Congrats ..... you have a whole 5 boas to give yourself credit for how vast an amount of knowledge? Even if the tail was missing the tip, going on maybe here, I don't see it missing enough to be worthy of the term " flawed ".

The tail tip looks fine to me. I've seen perfect animals with thicker tails than other litter mates. Back to the maybe & I'll add an if , the tail tip is missing, the little its missing is a non issue. I'm basing this on having around or over 50 boas myself but having hands on with a couple hundred or more. Biggest thing I learned, not every boa is the same.

It sounds more & more like Buyer's Remorse because it struck at you. You wanted tame, got a little tude and no longer wanted it.

How many times did you try to screw around with it after you got it? It sounds like more than you should have.

What kind of cage did you toss into to when it came out of the box?

Why were you screwing with it before it settled in?

Where in the hell did you come up with calming it down by rubbing it with a plastic coat hanger? It really doesn't matter if it was plastic or metal since it remains of the dumbest damn things I've ever heard.

How does having 5 whole boas give you the amount of a clue you think you have as far as judging the animal?

Are any of the 5 boas you have now Argentines for a proper comparison or are you basing an Argentine by how your Colombian looks?

While there are physical differences between subspecies & species, you do realize those same differences are there in any animal correct?

Of course you do since owning 5 boas have offered vast amounts of knowledge that no longer require you to do research or even compare 1 animal by others of the same type, species or sub-species.

It struck at you. You pissed it off more so it struck at you more. You obviously didn't research Argentines or you would've expected that so toss that out the window. You introduced it to a coat hanger . Moved it from 1 cage to another before it ever had a chance to settle in and here you are whining over nothing and whining more because you handed yourself your own ass.

Aaaaaaaaamazing.

Old 03-18-2009, 02:46 AM   #96
jayefbe
Quote:
Wow, Josh, you are very polite! You obviously aren't looking at the pics or don't have a decent boa tail to compare it to. It is not fine, but you would know that if you are knowledgeable about boas. I currently own five boas and have had quite a few other snakes, so I know what is "fine"/normal.
And Daniel, my neighbor making a post (or two or however many) has nothing to do with the situation. Yes, I got "some" of my money back but I took a financial loss for something that was the SELLER'S fault and that the SELLER should have to take responsibility for, not me. Stop defending a crook just because you have some affiliation or, for some reason, are upset about someone I know making a post. Who cares? He basically just restated the facts that I had already written.

Jessica Miller
Actually, I have a boa with a bit of its tail missing, and it looks nothing like that. You can clearly see a bit of bone sticking out of the end, which you can not in the pictures that Ken posted. If there is something wrong with that snake, you are the only one that can see it. Is claiming that you own 5 boas supposed to wow or impress us with your depth of boa knowledge? Your use of a coat hanger to "pet" the snake and your desire to return it once it began to hiss and nip shows that you're still very naive when it comes to the keeping of snakes.

Old 03-18-2009, 02:55 AM   #97
Ken Foose
Hello again. I'm pretty much done addressing the transaction with Jessica. But I would like to address something that has bothered me. The posts that stupid Victor has put on here are untrue. Yep, I sent him that email that he posted. My staff and I enjoy putting him on speaker phone when he calls to swear at me in a high pitched girly voice, and I sent him the email to egg him on so he'd call us again. I'm very sorry if it offended anyone here. It was not meant for public consumption.
The complaint that was posted on AOL about the snakes did happen. However, it did not happen like Victor posted it. If you go to the link he first provided, you can read the complaint and my companies response to it. In a nutshell, this guy came in to purchase snakes for his brother in California. He picked two 6 month old cb Children's pythons. We bred them here, and they were feeding on f/t pinky mice. Strong, healthy well started snakes. He took the snakes on a very hot, over 112 degree day. I warned him to keep them cool on the drive home. Next thing I know he's calling me the next day and told me they had died on the trip back to LA. I told him they more then likely overheated and died, since I discovered while talking to him that he had no air conditioning in the car he traveled in. He demanded a refund, and I declined. I told him I would consider selling him a couple more at my cost, and all he had to do was freeze the bodies and mail them back to me. He said he refused to do that. I told him with no proof they were even dead, I could do nothing for him. I never offered to refund half his money. I never offered any refund of any kind. He called me a crook and hung up. Then he posted on AOL, and well, that was it. The other posts Victor has put on here made up. I have no clue what he's talking about. He's making up complaints about my company. If someone such as Jessica, feels that I have done them wrong, they have every right to complain, even if I don't agree with the complaint and feel that I'm in the right. But Victor is just making stuff up, period. If I make a mistake, I admit it. If it's my fault, I fix it. If it cost me money to do so, I pay it. I've never ripped anyone off, and I don't plan on starting now. My business is good, and life it good, just as it is. I make a nice living doing things legally and honestly. No need to be a crook. Too much work doing that anyway. Victor is a petty, bitter little man that is making huge false statements. He should be banned just for making up the stories he has. It's not up to me of course, and I bow to the will of Rich and his moderators. It's their site, I'm just a visitor. But Victor is making up a lot of complaints that I've never heard of. The only legit complaint he has is about the frog with the rubbed snout. I gave him the choice of sending the animal back at my expense, including shipping, or I would credit his credit card back for half the price he paid for the frog. He chose the half price option. I took care of the problem as he chose. Otherwise he's just a petty lier. Damn, now I sound like Victor. Sorry, I'm done whining now.
Night

Old 03-18-2009, 03:24 AM   #98
bradleymoore
i wish i knew of this "plastic hanger petting remedy" when i had my nasty retic.

Old 03-18-2009, 03:26 AM   #99
Ken Foose
I tried the plastic hanger method on a big retic and she ate it. It has been proven that it does not work. Thank you for your wise posts, by the way

Old 03-18-2009, 08:45 AM   #100
reptilesplus
by going on my thread and post your attacks on me make you feel better go on i am laughing at you ken its show how immature you are also i have all the emails you sent me to full of curse words and other things you say to me so you can talk just for fun i am posting what you said on my thread to attack me its funny lol! Victor is a poor excuse for a businessman, and he sucks as a herpetologist. He ships animals illegally and with improper packaging. Also his mother was a hamster and his father smells of eldiberries (I don't know if I spelled that right)
does that make you feel better ken you are loser just take care of your customers before you talk trash about others! what a bunch of losers on this fauna site. also i am not playing into you and others games on here. i have a little surprize you guys dont worry!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!