Bad Guy Heronboy, Jereme James, America's Finest Balls - Page 10 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 11-28-2013, 10:53 AM   #91
Amelanistic Orca
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robert Walker View Post
If this is the case, and he doesn't have the money to pay John back, then I have a solution to help both parties. I will offer the solution up only if Mr. James says that he can not "afford" to pay back John. Without getting into the details and nuts and bolts of "how/what", I will send John $4,500. Mr. James will send me some of his snakes. John doesn't want his snakes, I get it. I don't want his snakes at full price either. This would get John his money and help him out. This would give both parties a way out.

This would not rebuild Mr. James's reputation, he would have to do that himself, but at least this would all come to a close. Again, the exact "how/what" TBD, only if Mr. James says he can't afford to payback John.
THIS IMPRESSES ME! I'd like to buy Robert 3 of his favorite for this... Monster offer right here. I always say there is a split right down the middle with snake/reptile 'keepers/creepers.'

What I mean is... just as many thieves and con artists as there are complete standup gentlemen/women that will go 'HUGE' for the cause... That's one of you Robert! There ain't many of you left sir!

Somebody also mentioned how a large and impressive collection came about for some of these kids with monster collections... I was told a long time ago. Appx 15yrs ago, that if you were to check the waffles on the bottom of some, and I do mean some... Maybe more than some, but some. Lol. At any rate, if you checked those waffles you would find blood, feces, and the souls of a lot of people and animals attached to it.

What I guess I'm saying is... Thievery and marching right over some of your customer base and friends is what I mean there. Damn, I never thought I would agree fully til now. Consider who you want to have your money. I knew Jereme was a thief appx 5 yrs ago. I stopped $30k from going his way fwiw. I did, that's how I remembered all of this. When a friend asks, I dig. And I don't stop til I hit caliche. :-)

Oh, and guess what... I have a foolproof plan to earn more than $4500 back from you Jereme. Does anybody see where I'm headed? I just posted a clue prior to this. It's right there, dangling Jereme. I implore you to keep $200 for your pain and suffering, and to get some Aleve for your headache... And return the rest to John. You can be FORCED to repay. You gotta trust in me on this little Xmas gift.

Oh, and why 'o why do I keep reading your username with an 'I' in it? Why? "HEROINBOY?"

(AND I'M DONE POSTING GUYS, EVERYBODY HATES ME BECAUSE I SLAM BAD GUYS/GALS SO HARD. I love doing it. But. My heart is heavy right now for the Holidays, I apologize for 3/4 of my posts on these forums, I really do. I get banned 10 times out of 9 for them, lol, and, I know it's coming again. I have a habit of picking up stones and throwing them right back at bad guys. Sometimes so much harder than their initial throw, that I instantly become the bad guy... I hate people that step into reptiles with a deep pocketbook, thievery, and no real time experience... Bla bla bla. YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE! Main thing here is Jereme's hand can be forced. Please somebody see it so I can be a nice quite guy again.)

Old 11-28-2013, 04:06 PM   #92
SofaKing
Just got caught up on whats been going on with this situation.

I have to say that what Robert offered was a stand up thing to do!

I wondered how John paid when I first started to follow this, and finally learned he paid by check. Since it was a check, then this crime just escalated. Anything over $2500.00 is considered Grand Larceny, which is a Felony charge. And since it was through a bank then it could be considered a Federal Crime since the restrictions and regulations from the DOD on banks after 9/11. You could also through in some misdemeanor charges in there as well to finish it off.

With Jereme's past accusations against him, well it sucks to be him at this point.

If I was John I'd start the process with the Local State Police.

Old 11-29-2013, 01:32 AM   #93
meowmeowkazoo
I wasn't defending him.

I was attempting to assist the OP by encouraging Jereme to do the right thing, although Laura is right, he shouldn't have to be motivated like a small child is.

Time and time again I have seen BOI posts end with the bad guy refusing to refund any money because his reputation is already ruined and people already hate him. If everyone on the BOI already has condemned you, the BOI loses any motivational power it might have had. All that's left is legal recourse for the OP. We no longer have the power to influence Jereme's decision, if we ever did.

It's easy to post insults and accusations, and it usually racks up karma for your account pretty well too. I was attempting to put the OP's loss before my own desire to gain approval from my peers or indulge in catharsis by ranting at Jereme.

Since nobody else seems to think that will be a productive direction to take, I won't continue. What Jereme has done here is reprehensible, and I sincerely hope the OP is taking legal action to retrieve his stolen funds.

Old 11-29-2013, 01:39 AM   #94
meowmeowkazoo
And thanks for the negative karma, anonymous! I actually was being "intentionally dense and naive." I had good intentions, but apparently they weren't obvious enough. I didn't think I was being very subtle.

Old 11-29-2013, 06:45 AM   #95
ophidile
Quote:
Originally Posted by meowmeowkazoo View Post
Time and time again I have seen BOI posts end with the bad guy refusing to refund any money because his reputation is already ruined and people already hate him.
I know what you are saying but with all due respect, I don't think those people would refund even if the BOI was only a positive and encouraging place. Those people are just looking for a reason not to refund and if it's not one excuse, it'd be another.

I think heronboy and everyone else knows when a potential customer tells them "Well I was looking but this thread here turned me off" it'd look a lot better if they can point to later in the thread and say "look we worked it out and I refunded them". Plenty of the silent majority who do searches later on on sellers notice that sort of thing.

Old 11-29-2013, 07:30 AM   #96
Damage, Inc.
These are the types of horror story's that should only be exposed for the heinous crime that they are.
There might have been a time for diplomacy, and touchy feely emotions but that time is long past.
A refund should have been issued as soon as Jereme received "HIS" merchandise back. Game over, End of Story, Thanks for Playing!!!!
A refund is required, expected, demanded.

Old 11-29-2013, 08:31 AM   #97
Fangthane
Quote:
Originally Posted by meowmeowkazoo View Post
And thanks for the negative karma, anonymous! I actually was being "intentionally dense and naive." I had good intentions, but apparently they weren't obvious enough. I didn't think I was being very subtle.
You're very welcome, meow! It'd seem that you're dissembling now, but I suspect that you're currently afflicted with the same sudden-onset idiocy that also comes on when Frade is the subject. Go ahead and coddle the bad guy if that's your chosen method of karma-whoring. Time and time again, they use the excuse that, "my reputation is shot, so I might as well do nothing." You're exceptionally dense and naive if you think that that rationalization has much basis in reality. It's nothing more than an excuse to stay their chosen course.

Old 11-29-2013, 09:44 AM   #98
Casey Hulse
I certainly hope Johns silence, while the rest of us keep posting is due to the fact that he has legal proceedings
underway.
Best of luck John!!

Old 11-29-2013, 09:52 AM   #99
treeboa
Quote:
Originally Posted by Casey Hulse View Post
I certainly hope Johns silence, while the rest of us keep posting is due to the fact that he has legal proceedings
underway.
Best of luck John!!
Ditto!

Old 11-29-2013, 10:24 AM   #100
paddysdaddy
If the check was mailed, it's Federal Mail Fraud.
Reading all this plus the fact I was just cheated by a seller here makes me wonder how many ARE actually legitimate healthy animals. Thanks, CROOKS!!!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!