Bad Guy jsoldier1(Joseph jenkins) NEW Thread - Page 10 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 05-10-2010, 09:32 PM   #91
zzilikebudzz
I will make $175 easy off of that guy at a show. Less $30 that would be $145 . Worst case I will make $150 I have never had a problem selling them for that. That's why we worked out the deal on $300 worth of snakes. I get $300 for reds all the time. $250 at least. These aren't right off the farm hatchlings. I do a lot of work with them. The red I didn't have time to that's why I would say it would be worth less.

Old 05-10-2010, 09:32 PM   #92
Jsoldier1
Honestly I have to go to bed now I have to be up at 3 in the morning for work so we can discuss this matter tomorow. I said I will give you that 75 dollars on Friday and your being difficult about it (really). I meen that's what I'm telling you you keep saying you need the money for the order to sell them at the show. Sell them on here when I give you the money Friday.

Old 05-10-2010, 09:34 PM   #93
kmrkvicka
Quote:
Originally Posted by zzilikebudzz View Post
I will make $175 easy off of that guy at a show. Less $30 that would be $145 . Worst case I will make $150 I have never had a problem selling them for that. That's why we worked out the deal on $300 worth of snakes. I get $300 for reds all the time. $250 at least. These aren't right off the farm hatchlings. I do a lot of work with them. The red I didn't have time to that's why I would say it would be worth less.
would you be refunding all this shipping pre show? because you still would be netting a small amount...

Old 05-10-2010, 09:36 PM   #94
zzilikebudzz
You are the one making it difficult not me. Either way if I have to wait until Friday or whenever you decide to send the money the thread will have served it's purpose. It shows if something goes wrong on your end you wont work with the person.I will, always have always will. You can see that from what I have offered you here. I even offered to be out more money for the shipping back. This is just ridiculous.

Old 05-10-2010, 09:39 PM   #95
zzilikebudzz
Quote:
Originally Posted by kmrkvicka View Post
would you be refunding all this shipping pre show? because you still would be netting a small amount...
It's still a compromise and that's all I ask for. It will show some decency on his part. Look at it this way If I take nothing I lose $30 more for no reason also.

Old 05-10-2010, 09:40 PM   #96
zzilikebudzz
I already lost at least $75 just on the deal I gave him to make things right.

Old 05-10-2010, 09:44 PM   #97
kmrkvicka
Quote:
Originally Posted by zzilikebudzz View Post
I already lost at least $75 just on the deal I gave him to make things right.
maybe try to remember this when working with him, rather than acting like he's trying to screw you over.... he says he'll pay you Friday, when he's able, and that's all he can do. I know that's not ideal for you, but the loss of his second black and white tegu might not have been ideal for him, you know? Maybe take a step back, take a deep breath, and realize that sometimes in this business, you do take a loss when mistakes happen on your end. I mean, really... the mistake did originate on your end....

Old 05-10-2010, 09:49 PM   #98
zzilikebudzz
It would all be different if he hadn't already told me this 3 times. So your telling me if it was the other way around and if you paid for snakes and some says oh they will be there one day and they don't show and then the next TWO times they don't do it again. That you would say oh it's ok I will wait another week and not just want to rework the deal. Or how about you sold something and they didn't pay three times when they were supposed to. When you have the opportunity to take it else where and sell it and get the money FOR SURE you wouldn't want it back. You would really trust someone that has lied to you Three times already. If so you must be a chump.

Old 05-10-2010, 09:52 PM   #99
zzilikebudzz
I have been trying to work with him obviously I have given him 5 days already 3 days after it was agreed upon. No after he says it will be another week I ask for my animal back I don't seen the problem. I will gladly get him another B&W and trade it for the red if that's what he wants. Oh wait I think that's 5 deals I have offered. And he has offered nothing but " When I said I can".

Old 05-10-2010, 09:55 PM   #100
Wolfy-hound
Katie seriously, you think it's fine to agree to pay $75 THREE days ago, but since he doesn't have $75, he'll just say he will send it friday? Do you do that to people too?

It doesn't matter WHAT the original deal was, he AGREED to the new deal. He AGREED to send $75 on THAT friday, and then bailed. He agreed to send the money on a different day, and then bailed again. BUt now he'll pay on friday.. so he's the good guy?

It also doesn't matter if there's a show this weekend or not, he was owed the money when the deal said it would be. It doesn't matter what he has to take to the show other than the tegu or the missing tegu or 400 tegus. The guy agreed to pay that $75 on that day.. and he did not. He made new arrangements to pay on a later day.. and he did not. Now he says he'll pay the $75 this friday... will he?

You're obviously missing the point that the guy AGREED to the new deal, and was offered THREE deals, including negating the entire deal, sending his snakes back.

How long does he have to not pay before it's HIS fault he isn't paying the money he owes?

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!