Bad Guy hboyles66(Hank Boyles & Melissa Bayles) Ripoff - Page 10 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 04-18-2011, 09:05 PM   #91
hboyles66
I may not have chosen the right ethical path for this situation but I chose the path that I felt was right for me. Some with completley disagree with and I am prepared to deal with that. I am sorry this went this route.

Old 04-18-2011, 09:17 PM   #92
Suncoast Herpetological
Quote:
Originally Posted by hboyles66 View Post
I may not have chosen the right ethical path for this situation but I chose the path that I felt was right for me. Some with completley disagree with and I am prepared to deal with that. I am sorry this went this route.

Well...enjoy that choice Hank. It comes with a few missing toes from shooting yourself in the foot.

I am pretty comfortable in saying you made a LOT of "do not deal with" lists this evening.

Old 04-18-2011, 09:20 PM   #93
Suncoast Herpetological
Incidentally, still waiting to see that email where you requested shipping confirmation for last Monday. You seem to be going out of your way to ignore this simple repeated request.

Old 04-18-2011, 09:36 PM   #94
LauraB
Quote:
I may not have chosen the right ethical path for this situation
Unfortunately, you're correct. When one fully acknowledges one is not taking the correct ethical path, then it leaves the rest wondering what other ethical paths that person will ignore.

Also unfortunately, not taking the ethical path often ends up costing more - not just in terms of dollars - but in terms of credibility, respect and honor. Good luck with that.

Old 04-18-2011, 09:41 PM   #95
scaledverts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Suncoast Herpetological View Post
Well...enjoy that choice Hank. It comes with a few missing toes from shooting yourself in the foot.

I am pretty comfortable in saying you made a LOT of "do not deal with" lists this evening.
Quote:
Originally Posted by LauraB View Post
Unfortunately, you're correct. When one fully acknowledges one is not taking the correct ethical path, then it leaves the rest wondering what other ethical paths that person will ignore.

Also unfortunately, not taking the ethical path often ends up costing more - not just in terms of dollars - but in terms of credibility, respect and honor. Good luck with that.

YEAH, I think that the smile was MADE for the EXACT type of situation. Man this just keeps getting better and better!

Old 04-18-2011, 10:10 PM   #96
lauraleellbp
Quote:
Originally Posted by Suncoast Herpetological View Post
Probably the worst course of action you could take at the moment Hank. A prompt refund would have left the OP as the impatient 5 year old in this transaction and you as the bigger man. This new petty attitude will hurt you in the eyes of everyone who defended your side of this.

By the way...you have stated several times that you contacted the buyer requesting confirmation of the Monday shipping date. I ran through everything posted and have not seen that message. If you could post it...that particular point could be put to rest
Quote:
Originally Posted by scaledverts View Post
10000%, I'm with John on this one. In my opinion you started out strong with a good case against him just being impatient and then you post that you are withholding the refund because your feelings were hurt by this thread?????

Paypal WILL find in his behalf, you didn't send the package (snake) and that's all they care about. Just refund him his money and be done with this nonsense! The longer you withhold his money the more it looks like you are scamming him out of it! Why risk your reputation just to be spiteful?

On a related note to the OP, payment does not = immediate shipping! I have waiting to ship and waited to get a shipment for over a month because of weather. To DEMAND shipping in spite of potential weather concerns/ lack of someone being there concerns is just ludicrous!
Quote:
Originally Posted by lucille View Post
At this point, posts are deteriorating and I would not engage in a transaction with either side.

Though my opinion of the buyer(s) has not changed, at this point, the seller's refusal to put this to rest and instead prolong this issue have ruined his reputation with me as well. As I said in an earlier post, how the seller handled the situation from that point would make or break their reputation. The seller unfortunately chose to break it.

I know I personally won't ever be dealing with any of them. I have no desire to have professional dealings with people who enjoy spiteful drama.

Old 04-18-2011, 10:23 PM   #97
lauraleellbp
And all I have to say is to the fact that somehow living in Florida and pointing out that the OP has not fully proved their case and behaved extrordinarily unprofessionally makes me a "racist good ole boy." That's all I'm going to say about that ridiculous can of worms.

Old 04-18-2011, 10:33 PM   #98
IAMGOD
Quote:
Originally Posted by lauraleellbp View Post
And all I have to say is to the fact that somehow living in Florida and pointing out that the OP has not fully proved their case and behaved extrordinarily unprofessionally makes me a "racist good ole boy." That's all I'm going to say about that ridiculous can of worms.
Hey special it was a sarcastic statement,but of course I have to ask can you read? And what makes you think we'd ever want to deal with you? Better yet who are you? My man did this thread to try and protect people not to cause war.Mr. Boyles is a crook plain and simple Sir!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 04-18-2011, 10:55 PM   #99
Googlez_N_Vincent
Out of all the threads I have seen on here this one takes the cake! I think both parties are in the wrong in numerous areas. Wish the best to both of them because they are not painted in a good light here with what all was shown and said!

Trevor Rizzuto

Old 04-19-2011, 05:41 AM   #100
IAMGOD
Once again can any of you understand what you read?? All we did was warn everyone that Mr. Boyles has no intent of doing good.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
elronza williams