Info Ben Siegel Reptiles - Page 10 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 09-08-2011, 09:17 PM   #91
glassy
This shouldn't be a win fall for the OP. Mistakes happen and she was out to get the company. Ben offer above and beyond any other company would do. Op needs a reality check .. full refund and keep the money? If she was so uncomfortable about the situation and the snake then send it back and have a refund.. but please pay with your dam shipping like 99% companies do. Let's get real.

Old 09-08-2011, 09:24 PM   #92
BeardedDragonStore
Quote:
Originally Posted by robin s. View Post
there is why she wanted the money back instead of auction credit
Couldn't have said it better myself lol God... A free snake and... oh whatever. Unbelievable.

Old 09-08-2011, 09:39 PM   #93
robin d.
Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodPython81 View Post
Seriously? That's the most intelligent statement you felt was worthy of posting? Nice stab at someone's personal state that you know nothing about.
without jumping her greedy tookus? yes.

she said it. i didn't.

i am quite capable of an intelligent conversation and/or statement but she just doesn't deserve one. <looks for the stab smiley>

Old 09-08-2011, 11:18 PM   #94
Russ S
Quote:
Originally Posted by PythonGoddess5587 View Post
The only reason I deleted the post from facebook was because you upset me so bad on the phone and I didn't want to deal with it anymore,
Didn't want to deal with it anymore, but felt compelled to post here.
Sounds like you wanted to deal with it after all.

Old 09-08-2011, 11:21 PM   #95
herper1384
The only person who is above Ben Siegel is the all mighty. At least in Ben Siegel's mind that is true. Buying from ben 3 times with the third time being the last I can tell you this is true. His store overcharged me. I am sure it was an accident. However when it was brought to Ben's attention he would not admit fault at all. It was a black and white issue.There was no debate however He condescended me, talked down to me, and made me feel some how it was my fault. I only wanted the problem corrected which after being talked to like I was never approached the subject again with Ben. It just wasnt worth the few dollars I was overcharged. I can tell you Ben in My Honest opinion and some other posters on here is that Mr Seigel is conceded and believes he is above people. Maybe I am wrong maybe he is a nice guy deep down but in business and the way he presented himself to me he is not. All it took was an apology by Ben, but he just didnt have it in him nor does he regardless of the situation. The OP was wrong in some ways, she shouldnt have jumped to conclusions, and should have sent the animal back. However when she says she was brought to tears I can sympathive with her. I am certain Ben pulled his condescending holyier than now attitude. Also, only after Ben degraded the OP was she sent a UPS return label. Did he make it right or try to ultimately yes. Was it necessary to degrade her no. Even after on this board she said Ben made it right by refunding the money he still decided to trash her. Ben be a professional take the high road. She said you made it right accept it and move on.
Anyway, the animal shouldnt have been sent, I shouldnt have been overcharged. Were they done on purpose no. Does ben for the most part sell good animals. Yes. Does he need to try and respect people, listen to them, not think he is better than everyone. YEs.

Old 09-08-2011, 11:40 PM   #96
snakemami
Over the years, I have bought from and sold to Ben... So as a breeder, does that make my animals sub par? I have never had a bad transaction with Ben, ever!! In fact, he's very easy to get a hold of...and OP really? You couldn't deal with Stacey? She's extremely knowledgeable and more than capable of making decisions...

The original poster is absolutely in the wrong for being greedy. She should have sent some of the money back to Ben, but instead brags that she's paid bills now... Really?

While the snake did have damage, accidents can happen. Ben made it right, and then some... The OP got a free snake and all of her money and still never apologized to Ben for her FB posts... I don't blame Ben for what he said to you... I would be pissed off too.. I think people forget that Ben has a life outside of the store and FB...

Ben, you are still a good guy in my book.....

Old 09-08-2011, 11:45 PM   #97
snakemami
And to the OP... I actually saw your work at a show and considered buying your almost $300 dollar piece.... but if this is how you do business and your ethics... I think I will take that money and spend it at Ben Siegel reptiles instead..

Old 09-08-2011, 11:53 PM   #98
herper1384
Just make sure nothing goes wrong it may get corrected but you will be berated and made to feel small.. All hail King Ben.. At least thats the way he sees it..

Old 09-09-2011, 12:02 AM   #99
snakemami
Quote:
Originally Posted by herper1384 View Post
The only person who is above Ben Siegel is the all mighty. At least in Ben Siegel's mind that is true. Buying from ben 3 times with the third time being the last I can tell you this is true. His store overcharged me. I am sure it was an accident. However when it was brought to Ben's attention he would not admit fault at all. It was a black and white issue.There was no debate however He condescended me, talked down to me, and made me feel some how it was my fault. I only wanted the problem corrected which after being talked to like I was never approached the subject again with Ben. It just wasnt worth the few dollars I was overcharged. I can tell you Ben in My Honest opinion and some other posters on here is that Mr Seigel is conceded and believes he is above people. Maybe I am wrong maybe he is a nice guy deep down but in business and the way he presented himself to me he is not. All it took was an apology by Ben, but he just didnt have it in him nor does he regardless of the situation. The OP was wrong in some ways, she shouldnt have jumped to conclusions, and should have sent the animal back. However when she says she was brought to tears I can sympathive with her. I am certain Ben pulled his condescending holyier than now attitude. Also, only after Ben degraded the OP was she sent a UPS return label. Did he make it right or try to ultimately yes. Was it necessary to degrade her no. Even after on this board she said Ben made it right by refunding the money he still decided to trash her. Ben be a professional take the high road. She said you made it right accept it and move on.
Anyway, the animal shouldnt have been sent, I shouldnt have been overcharged. Were they done on purpose no. Does ben for the most part sell good animals. Yes. Does he need to try and respect people, listen to them, not think he is better than everyone. YEs.
Quote:
Originally Posted by herper1384 View Post
Just make sure nothing goes wrong it may get corrected but you will be berated and made to feel small.. All hail King Ben.. At least thats the way he sees it..
Robert, you couldn't be more wrong... Ben has never been rude or degrading to me. And Ben didn't trash the OP... Go to her FB and she what she did to him and maybe you will understand his anger. If someone said rude things about me, I wouldn't be very happy.. yet he still refunded her money and she kept it AND the snake... As far as your transaction with Ben, did you realistically try to fix it? Ben is a stand up guy... He would have made it right.

Old 09-09-2011, 12:11 AM   #100
Show Me
Quote:
Go to her FB and she what she did to him and maybe you will understand his anger.
You can't see what she did to him... she took the post down a long time ago, which was smart on her part because it made her look bad. I read the full post before she pulled it and IMO she was bulling Ben to get what she wanted.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!