Bad Guy Eyelash Exotics - Page 10 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 01-27-2013, 07:56 PM   #91
eyelashexotics
Quote:
Originally Posted by Canadian Samurai View Post
Date: Sat, 26 Jan 2013 23:24:55 -0800

NO I had never heard of her before she got her friends to do that and just came home to it out of nowhere it jsut happend to be the day she wanted to create a site and Mine came up instead , seems like it made her very upset and she went from there.
Really? That's what you think? I had no intention of making a website at that time. I saw the names were the same and I emailed you before I talked to anyone about anything. This is ridiculous.

Old 01-27-2013, 08:00 PM   #92
Focal
I'd like to see these bullying emails if they exist. I think it would show the degree in which you were harassed. There were 900 people, but did you get just the one email that you posted?

Old 01-27-2013, 08:02 PM   #93
pei8147
Quote:
Originally Posted by eyelashexotics View Post
Sorry, must've deleted you. makes me a huge liar. Cool.
How do you delete people on facebook?

Old 01-27-2013, 08:07 PM   #94
Canadian Samurai
" I seriously will hurt you if you say another word"
that was enough to know you are not a good person and you definatly have people issues. Threats are not a joke and to go around threatning people shows your character. I knew I couldnot of been the first person especially since I live so far away and you only recently found out about my page. IF you do not want to breed Crested geckos that what geckos have the eyelashes for your EyelashExotics buisness. My first gecko given to me was called an "eyelash" gecko at our local pet store, so for me to collect exotics with such nice eyelashes it was a fit. I used the name in a book I was writing but I called it Edmunds Eyelashed Exotics , but I learned later that Eyelashed is not a word so Eyelash Exotics it became. The book never finished just like soo many other projects but the alliteration stuck in my head eversince. I can see someone with eyelashvipers wanting that name for a buisness but not a gargoyle gecko dealer.

Old 01-27-2013, 08:07 PM   #95
eyelashexotics
Quote:
Originally Posted by pei8147 View Post
How do you delete people on facebook?
Unfriended you. You know what I meant. This is the kind of BS I'm talking about. Magically all of the people that have had some kind of tiff with me in the past or don't like me for no reason whatsoever have sought this out to make me look like a horrible person.

I'll be the first to admit, I am a total c-word to people who disrespect me or are rude to me first. By no means am I just an evil woman who seeks out people to pick on. What would that accomplish?

Old 01-27-2013, 08:08 PM   #96
eyelashexotics
Quote:
" I seriously will hurt you if you say another word"
that was enough to know you are not a good person and you definatly have people issues. Threats are not a joke and to go around threatning people shows your character. I knew I couldnot of been the first person especially since I live so far away and you only recently found out about my page. IF you do not want to breed Crested geckos that what geckos have the eyelashes for your EyelashExotics buisness. My first gecko given to me was called an "eyelash" gecko at our local pet store, so for me to collect exotics with such nice eyelashes it was a fit. I used the name in a book I was writing but I called it Edmunds Eyelashed Exotics , but I learned later that Eyelashed is not a word so Eyelash Exotics it became. The book never finished just like soo many other projects but the alliteration stuck in my head eversince. I can see someone with eyelashvipers wanting that name for a buisness but not a gargoyle gecko dealer.
That just proves that you don't know anything about me or my business.

Old 01-27-2013, 08:18 PM   #97
Canadian Samurai
The emails where deleted as I had never heard of this forum and only saved e-mails and recovered them once I was directed to this page. Sorry about not saving them this is NEW to me TODAY. Trust me she knows what her friends did and has probably talked to some of them about it, she said she is sorry about the e-mails and she did not mean for them to be rude to me. The threat came later once I posted on her facebook site but "sue" "legal action" and a lot of other stuff was posted on that page and I was directed to earlier posts she had made , thats how I found out she planned it and it was not a freek accident that a bunch of americans were directed to my site and facebook account.

Old 01-27-2013, 08:23 PM   #98
lilnightmare
Quote:
The emails where deleted as I had never heard of this forum and only saved e-mails and recovered them once I was directed to this page. Sorry about not saving them this is NEW to me TODAY. Trust me she knows what her friends did and has probably talked to some of them about it, she said she is sorry about the e-mails and she did not mean for them to be rude to me. The threat came later once I posted on her facebook site but "sue" "legal action" and a lot of other stuff was posted on that page and I was directed to earlier posts she had made , thats how I found out she planned it and it was not a freek accident that a bunch of americans were directed to my site and facebook account.
You joined in October so how did you join a forum that you have never heard of until today?

Old 01-27-2013, 08:26 PM   #99
eyelashexotics
Excuse me? Why would I plan to sue you knowing I had no legal right to do so? This is insane, and all of these out of context posts coming from my personal account, screenshots from MONTHS ago, I couldn't care less.

I also just don't care enough to want to plan and sabotage you. I hope that you have those screenshots where it says "sue" and "lawyer" because you can prove that it wasn't me that said any of that.

Old 01-27-2013, 08:28 PM   #100
eyelashexotics
This is nuts. Obviously you want to be seen as a poor innocent victim, so let's all pity you. I did literally all I could but if you want to ignore everything I've said and believe your own story that you made up in your head, then go ahead and keep on keepin' on, because I can't waste any more time on this crap.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!