Wormman.com - Page 10 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 08-18-2003, 09:59 PM   #91
Glenn Bartley
I recently posted about Worman on another forum on this site. I will echo my previous post about them:
Quote:
Well I got here late, but I have got to ad my 2 cents. I have gotten only top notch service and A-1 crickets from Worman.com. When they accidentally sent the wrong size, they made up for it with the right size free of charge. Orders are shipped promptly, and their prices are great.
Let me ad that there was also another problem. It was either almost no crickets in the box or a late order. I am becoming feeble and the middle aged memory is a bit muddled, but it is not so bad that I cannot remember that Worman made up for that by sending me a free order of crickets. Again, I have got to say they have given me top-notch service and A-1 crickets - I have made only about 6 - 8 orders from, and it is not like I was a longtime and trusted customer - but when i reported a problem - they took care of it professionally and promptly.

I'll be ordering from them again soon. Have not ordered in the last month or so because I've been catching a lot of bugs in the yard to feed the Beardies, they are adults now and get mostly plant stuff. I recently found out they love earthworms - that is once they figure out how to catch them. Kind of funny watching them try to zap an earthworm with their small but sticky tongues -just does not work like it does with crickets. That kind of reminds me that this thread had a character named Stanley (if memory serves me well at the moment) in it quite sometime back who claimed his beardies starved because he did not get his crickets on time. I wonder if Walmart was out of red wrigglers, earthworms and greens!

Oh well, not to stray too far, Worman will get my next cricket and mealworm orders.

Best regards,
Glenn B

Old 10-08-2003, 01:41 PM   #92
Jeff Linkchorst
Thumbs up

I have been using Wormman.com for a short time. my last order i had a problem with the screen being damaged. (in shipping most likely) someone put scotch tape on the hole area. I notified Wormman. Actually my emails were with Donna. She reshipped my order for me.. I am received it today.. I will continue to use them. I am pleased with the crickets and service I have received. and Thanks again to the Donna and Staff

Old 12-08-2003, 11:29 AM   #93
MGReptiles
goto reptilefood.com

I have had nothing but trouble and broken agreements with the wormman. I was promised I would have my mealies in 2-3 days and never came. So, I emailed them last thursday and was told it would be here friday or saturday, well it is monday and still no worms so I have emailed 2 more times wanting a refund, I am going to give reptilefood.com a try. Sorry Ken you have lost a customer.
-Matt Graybeal

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!