Bad Guy catherine kimball scammer - Page 10 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 06-16-2010, 03:59 PM   #91
Southern Wolf
Im a lil late to this thread... but a couple things that caught my attention.

In Christine's first post... she's posting in 3rd person and talking about someoen else (supposedly). Then the post about her home deed and who the residents are is listed. And then the myspace pages is posted where she admits that she's lesbian.

Is it possible that these are in fact two different people and that they ARE (were) lovers?

Although all of the erasing tracks and using stolen photos as your own leads me to beleive that you are in fact the scam artist and maybe your lover (ex) wanted no part

Old 06-16-2010, 04:07 PM   #92
chamgirl99471
I can see your point but then she comes on saying that she thought she could post whatever she wanted to but now she sees that everyone is taking one side and that is the other persons so who knows.. when proof is shown one way or the other then we will know! As of right now she's a scammer in my book until proven otherwise... too much evidence against! The fact that she's trying to erase her tracks leads me to believe this and all the proof and screenshots that were provided!

Catherine.. if you are indeed innocent then prove it... Otherwise have fun trying to erase your tracks.... The screenshots are all here to stay! This thread will always hang over your head and our detectives will not let it go! Try posting somewhere else and you will be found!

Old 06-16-2010, 04:16 PM   #93
Craigh
sheilaaa
Trader Rating: (0) [Rate This User!]
User Lists
Last Activity: 06-16-2010 04:13 PM
Current Activity: Viewing Thread catherine kimball scammer

Do you have anything to say Catherine ?

Old 06-16-2010, 06:13 PM   #94
crotalusadamanteus
Quote:
Originally Posted by sheilaaa View Post
Hi, I bought from this person about a week ago and my baby tortoise arrived yesterday. I dont know why this person is doing this, but they may be doing it to other people also. In which case, its called SLANDER.
I feel sorry for this catherine person, and the worse part is that she probably doesn't know that her name is plastered all over the internet.
You're one of those REAL smart ones, ain't ya?

I'm still here. Still waiting for proof too, although I have no doubts after what Kathy and the accused both posted. But it's the OP's thread, so I'll feel better when her proof gets posted as well.

Boy, who would have expected this?

Old 06-16-2010, 10:29 PM   #95
LauraB
Quote:
Boy, who would have expected this?
Yeah, I hear ya, Rick ... a real shocker!

And look, Catherine is now from Ohhh-klahoma, where the wind comes sweeping down the plain.

"That Catherine person isn't me, see? I'm from the great state of Oklahoma. You guys are sooooo mean!" LOL - yeah, REAL smart.
Attached Images

Old 06-16-2010, 11:03 PM   #96
Craigh
Quote:
Originally Posted by LauraB View Post
Yeah, I hear ya, Rick ... a real shocker!

And look, Catherine is now from Ohhh-klahoma, where the wind comes sweeping down the plain.

"That Catherine person isn't me, see? I'm from the great state of Oklahoma. You guys are sooooo mean!" LOL - yeah, REAL smart.
Hide sight is 20/20 now I wish i would of taken a screenshot before she changed it from Fl to Ok..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craigh View Post
sheilaaa
Trader Rating: (0) [Rate This User!]
Send Message User Lists
Last Activity: 06-16-2010 11:27 AM
Current Activity: Modifying Profile

Can only wonder what she is changing ...

Old 06-16-2010, 11:15 PM   #97
dragonlvr64
Think this is the same info that was already posted....still showing her in Fl. Why post CL ads in GA or Fl if you live in OK ? Guess I am confused.

Back to Map
Catherine Kimball Female

9021 Saint Regis Ln
Port Richey, Florida 34668

ckgoldensky@yahoo.com
Photos & Profiles
Email profile search results for Catherine Kimball

42 / port richey

Basic Profile†
Ethnicity: unknown
Zodiac: unknown
Relationship: Single
Children: No
Education: College Degree
Political Party: unknown
Registered Voter: unknown
Religion: unknown
Language: unknown
Hobbies: Sports, Music, Collecting
Home Owner: unknown
Residence: Single Family House
Length of Residence: 1 years
Est. Home Value: unknown
Neighborhood: Below Average
Wealth†
Lifestyle & Interests†
Plays sports
Enjoys fitness
Likes music
Likes R&B music
Owns pets
Owns cats
Enjoys entertainment
Enters sweepstakes
Is a Collector
Collects dolls
Buys from Internet
Enjoys shopping
Household†
Number of People: 1
Number of Adults: 1
Children: No
Home Description: Single Family House
Fireplace: unknown
Central Heating: unknown
Central Air: unknown
Swimming Pool: unknown
Est. Home Value: unknown
Length of Residence: 1 years

Neighborhood†
Zipcode: 34668
Median Income: $36k
Median Home Value: $88k
Median Income %:

Top 84% (in the US)
Top 86% (in Florida)
Top 94% (in the county)
Median Home Value %:

Top 84% (in the US)
Top 94% (in Florida)
Top 92% (in the county)

Old 06-16-2010, 11:49 PM   #98
brd7666
Here is a screen shot I just took off of Fauna. In it you can see two post's that she made. One of them has her email and the other has the city that she says she lives in.

Old 06-17-2010, 01:02 AM   #99
brd7666
Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonlvr64 View Post

Back to Map
Catherine Kimball Female

9021 Saint Regis Ln
Port Richey, Florida 34668
The home at the address you posted is owned by Amanda Fields. Catherine and Amanda co-own a home in Orlando also.

Old 06-17-2010, 09:17 AM   #100
dragonlvr64
Quote:
Originally Posted by brd7666 View Post
The home at the address you posted is owned by Amanda Fields. Catherine and Amanda co-own a home in Orlando also.
Maybe that is part of her problem, they own so many houses she can't keep track of where she lives!!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!