(Inguiry)Rare Pythons - Page 10 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 02-26-2008, 03:46 PM   #91
LadyOhh
The authorities are already on the case....

Old 02-26-2008, 04:26 PM   #92
The BoidSmith
Of the pictures that were posted and considering that 10+ years have gone by since the one on the drivers license, the one that resembles Chris to me is the guy with the glasses. The dimensions of the forehead, the mouth, although the nose throws me off a little everyone remembers how much we change between 17-18 and 28. Take of the glasses and I don't know...

Old 02-26-2008, 04:47 PM   #93
HerpOly
A question to those who were involved in the TSE deal, was there a real Chris Johnson, or a guy that just vanished leaving no real record of existence?

Old 02-26-2008, 07:45 PM   #94
tonychi01
I just got an email from him rare pythons/Chris today asking if I'm ready to move forward on the trade. I'm gonna email him back later tonight telling him I did an inquiry on him at this site and I'm no longer interested in doing the trade. Let me know what you guys think, I havn't sent anything yet.
~Tony
p.s. someone sent me a pm saying they couldn't email me, If anyone else is having the same problem please let me know. TJMartinez86@comcast.net

Old 02-26-2008, 08:14 PM   #95
Mooing Tricycle
Quote:
Originally Posted by tonychi01
I just got an email from him rare pythons/Chris today asking if I'm ready to move forward on the trade. I'm gonna email him back later tonight telling him I did an inquiry on him at this site and I'm no longer interested in doing the trade. Let me know what you guys think, I havn't sent anything yet.
~Tony
p.s. someone sent me a pm saying they couldn't email me, If anyone else is having the same problem please let me know. TJMartinez86@comcast.net

Id email him now, with a link to the thread. Id expect this person to explain themselves. Though. i highly doubt that'll ever happen.

Personally, im definitely going to say RUN. and RUN FAR from this one!

Old 02-26-2008, 08:19 PM   #96
Dr Owens
Quote:
Originally Posted by tonychi01
~Tony
Tony,
Please edit your profile so that it contains your full name. Or you can sign each post with your full name. Using your full name is a requirement for posting on the BOI.

Thanks.

Old 02-26-2008, 09:05 PM   #97
tonychi01
gotcha bud, sorry. Tony Martinez

Old 02-26-2008, 09:17 PM   #98
tonychi01
I sent the email. Now to wait and see what he has to say if he decides to do so.
~Tony Martinez
TJMartinez86@comcast.net

Old 02-26-2008, 09:18 PM   #99
dsirkle
Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyOhh
The authorities are already on the case....
The Fila Brasileira is a relentless manhunter.

Old 02-26-2008, 09:28 PM   #100
tonychi01
Chris just emailed me back saying that he will respond in full with supporting data to explain/deny everything. He said he spoke with Joe Compel and Garrek from CG earlier.
~Tony Martinez
TJMartinez86@comcast.net

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
christopher casacci, rarepythons