Adam Block banging on the door - Page 10 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 11-12-2003, 09:41 PM   #91
Suncoast Herpetological
You just don't get it do you?

Your problems can actually be distilled down to that simple statement........You actually just don't get it.

Sad really, you actually do put together a cogent argument on occasion.

Old 11-12-2003, 09:51 PM   #92
Adam Block
John, don't be yet another one. It's a phone, can't hurt you, nothing to be scared of.

Funny how easy it is to call people an idiot, liar, scammer or stupid on the net but sad how few have the little bit of what it takes to be a man and deal with somebody live.

Just gives you a real idea how many people truly need to hide behind a keyboard.

I got the feeling Seamus isn't the most outspoken person even and even he has what it takes to pick up a phone.

Oh well, I knew the phone would scare you all. Funny how you'll avoid it at any or all costs. What are you worried about?

Old 11-12-2003, 10:13 PM   #93
HerpVenue
The quote below was posted by Adam Block today on the Dereck Roberts thread.

http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...&pagenumber=12

Quote:
Can you show us the vet bill/paperwork for taking them in?

I assume they're both dead now as they haven't fed?

Can you post a copy of the email were Derek promised to use another carrier?

If you can't do the above three things I don't think your story holds much water
Why thank you Adam.
Make sure you tell them to post the whole thing without editing out the history and the dates.................you know............like you did.

Glad to know everyone else should post that stuff except you.

Quote:
It's a phone, can't hurt you, nothing to be scared of.
It's a keyboard. It can't hurt you unless you lie. Don't be scared of it.

Old 11-12-2003, 10:26 PM   #94
Adam Block
(803) 466-1359 I'll be up till 4am est

Old 11-12-2003, 10:30 PM   #95
Adam Block
That number's for you Ritchie, I know with classes and your family time and all you don't have time to check in here a whole lot. Boy, hard for me to even tell you're spending less time here.

Quote:
And of course I have been spending a lot of time with the family.

Anyway I will check in from time to time.

Old 11-12-2003, 10:37 PM   #96
HerpVenue
Quote:
Boy, hard for me to even tell you're spending less time here.
Should not have called me to come out and play.
Because when I play....I play hard.

Nice to see you still won't post the truth.

Nice to see you still won't post the actual unedited version of the report.

Nice to see you tell things to other people like posting hte vet report...but you won't do it yourself.

Nice to see you still lying.

Same Adam Block....................just a different day

I am outy.

Call me when this liar makes a complete 180 or actually has something else to say besides dancing around the questions.

Hey Adam nice to see you spending time with your family as well.
I know you posted that you only go to the internet when you feel depressed.
Well I hope lying as usual and dancing around the subject makes you feel better.......................Dancing makes me feel better too. Looky we have something in common.

Old 11-12-2003, 11:00 PM   #97
Suncoast Herpetological
Adam

It's not fear of the phone that keeps people from calling. It's mild disgust directed at the person we know is going to answer. Again...sad.

Old 11-12-2003, 11:04 PM   #98
Adam Block
Hey's the next 15 post summed up.

Ritchie:

Post the facts, nice to see you're still lying.

Jason:

You're a known liar, I'll hang up if you call again.

Adam:

Call me

Ritchie:

You said you don't buy from shows but you do.

Jason:

You owe Chad money, you're exposed.

Adam:

Call me.

Get old to either of you? I won't post anything else for you guys to get goofy with, just like Ritchie saying I lied about asking for a het albino, something I've always said yet he blows it way out of proportion and calls it another lie.

You two won't come out from behind the keyboard and I won't give you anymore words to twist.

Ready to give up yet?

You can call me and post what I said, I'll get on and confirm it. After all, it's hard to twist and spin your own words. Otherwise, call it a day and stop posting.

Ritchie, yeah, life sucks right now. Hate the south, ready to move and while it fit into what I expected to happen I didn't expect to be this worn out from the move. Oh well, some people accept their situation and some change it. Moving's a pain but I'm off again.

Old 11-12-2003, 11:18 PM   #99
Classic Dum's
Quote:
You meant type, talking is done on the phone.
I meant have an adult conversation via keyboard/internet.

Look Adam right here is where it all started
Quote:
Fact of the matter is the snake (albino ball) was kept by Derrek Roberts for the first 2 months.
You lied, you also had aboslutly no right to try and go after kev. If anyone was responsible it was Derek. Had you actaully taken this to a court and been honest about the fact above any judge would have laughed you out of the court. For all legal intents and purposes after residing with Derek for two months he was the only one you had any right to file a claim with and or legally collect from for the demise of the snake if it was someone else fault. You had no right to do what you did to Kev. legally or morally. You have proven yourself to be untrustworthy, YOU know that to be a fact. So why in the world would anyone call for any other reason then entertainment.
Quote:
You can call me and post what I said, I'll get on and confirm it
I dont trust you thats why I want it here where it cannot be denied. That works both ways Adam think of it that way. Honestly if someone was to call you post what you said do you really think that is going to stop anyone here from questioning what you say??? No its going to be torn up 10x's worse because no one will believe it because you couldnt put it here.

Below are 3 very simple question, if you give direct no bull<font color=red>[boink]</font> answers no one will have anything to twist.

Can you show an unaltered version of the vet report? If you cant why not? Why was the report altered in the first place?

Old 11-12-2003, 11:27 PM   #100
Adam Block
Jason, that was the nicest post you've made this far.

Fact of the matter is, my issue with Kevin wasn't an issue until I called him and heard what he had to say about the animal. He's a hot head and had very poor customer service skill. This prompted me to take further action, not the death of the snake alone. I had sat on the vet report for a long time before doing anything as I hadn't decided what I thought would be fair and didn't feel Kevin was 100% at fault.

I won't post anything in here or answer any questions because without an understanding of the situation I feel the facts are worthless and can be taken out of context. If we talk about it I would be a little more trusting that you understand the facts and it was the facts you wanted instead of the drama we're seeing.

If you wanna call me, we can have a nice talk and come up with something to put an end to this. As I said, I have nothing on the line or to hide at this point so the ball's in your court.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!