Bad Guy Lou Rodrigues, Designer Ball Pythons also on Kingsnake.com - Page 10 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 04-11-2010, 12:09 AM   #91
SierraMarie

Old 04-11-2010, 12:11 AM   #92
SierraMarie
I agree with Paul Kent.

You agreed to the replacement animal, however took it back because of this thread. He purchased a spider and you are offering him a normal. That is not a replacement that I would accept.

Old 04-11-2010, 12:12 AM   #93
selitper10
hey contractor what if the customer overloads the circuits and burns down the house? you owe him/her a new house? after you told them not to overload the circuits. that they could burn down the house.

Old 04-11-2010, 12:12 AM   #94
chris allen
Quote:
Originally Posted by selitper10 View Post
i stated the facts there was cushioning paper all around the animal. bottom sides and couple of sheets in between the heat pack and the animal. and ONE heat pack taped to the inside of the lid. the box was 12x9x6 and you have to be real thick or shipping to Alaska in winter to put more than 1 heat pack. I told him about the other spider he did deny it, so i offered a 1500 gram normal female, and to just pay shipping. he said he had to think about it, then proceeded to file a claim with Pay pal which was denied yesterday, THEN he comes up with the THREE heat pack theory, and now here we are.
You said here he told you he had to think about it, and I'd like to know if that was in regards to the spider, or normal, or both, but now you say he refused both offers??

Old 04-11-2010, 12:12 AM   #95
Paul Kent
Quote:
paul did you not follow this thread, he missed the first attempt at delivery and as a reault the poor animal had to sit in a heated box on a 85 degree day for an extra 4 hours how can i warrantee that
I read it. Last time I checked BP's lived in 85+ deg temps.. If you said that it was 100 deg outside and the snake was delivered a day late Id be on your side. But 4 hours in 85 deg weather is not too much.

Old 04-11-2010, 12:13 AM   #96
selitper10
i had previously offered him a smaller spider male and he refused i then offered him the 1500 gram normal female as he was also interested before he wanted the spider

Old 04-11-2010, 12:15 AM   #97
Southern Wolf
Quote:
UPS's second email was at 1:47pm CST that the 2nd delivery was made signature was by "RIVERA". why would he wait almost 4 hrs to call me and inform me of the DOA. Check his previous thread time. why wait so long to call the shipper.
Gotta agree with Lou on this one. When I have a DOA... I dont wait... Im on the phone ASAP

Old 04-11-2010, 12:15 AM   #98
selitper10
sit in a car with the windows rolled up on a 85 degree day, i bet it will be hotter than 85

Old 04-11-2010, 12:16 AM   #99
selitper10
do you think the snake was chillin in the front seat with the driver with the windows down enjoying the breeze

Old 04-11-2010, 12:18 AM   #100
Paul Kent
Quote:
hey contractor what if the customer overloads the circuits and burns down the house? you owe him/her a new house? after you told them not to overload the circuits. that they could burn down the house.
With all due respect, your analogy is a bit extreme. his mistake was minimal at best given the situation and IMO didnt cause the death of the snake. Im not saying your some terrible guy who needs to be tarred and feathered, Im saying it was an honest mistake (on both sides to some degree) and he as the customer should get the benefit of the dought and at least get a 50% refund.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!