Info Lena Nicole Mims aka Laura Nicole Mims (Italianlnm) - Page 10 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 09-25-2010, 01:27 PM   #91
Southern Wolf
Quote:
Originally Posted by JuniperBreeze View Post
I took my profile down.

I am not her.

This is my real acount on Fauna, and my name is Jordyn. Most know Jordyn as my "twin"

Laura Mims is not me.

I was on her profile, which I why I had access to information, but I did just delete her because I figured you would send her a message.
You lie!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JuniperBreeze View Post
I would like to come clean about one other thing, and I won't be posting anymore.

I have come clean about everything but the fact that..
You lie some more!!!

Especialliy if the post below is true.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allee Toler View Post
I really hate to do this. I gave her my word I wouldn't repeat anything she said to me, so what I'll say is minimal. Sorry, Laura. You can't keep secrets like this.

I text "Lena" asking her what was going on or some form of that, wanting to know answers. She got online, added me on MySpace where she swore her name was Jordyn. After asking for proof with her holding a piece of paper with my name on it she conjured up a photo of a photo with a scrap of small paper with my name on it. It was obviously fake. So I called her out.

After a lot of ensuring her I wouldn't do what I'm doing, and I feel sooo bad for doing this... she finally opened up and revealed this:

Her name is Laura Nicole Mims.
She was born in April/1993.
She is a minor.
I also have a photo of her license for proof of ID.

And again, my heart is racing typing this out. I really don't like to go against my word... I've been holding my tongue for the last three hours and in my eyes that makes me just as guilty. This should be posted here for all to see. Including her father and brother, to which I contacted.

I've been talking to her for the last few hours and I feel she is truly sorry and would like to start over (or so she says). I'm by no means dismissing her actions. She deserves whatever comes her way.

I'm sorry Laura. Please do not contact me again. And please do get some help. I know under all of this mess is a young woman waiting to break free and start new. But you've lied to me today more than you have the whole time I've known you up until the point you told me your name was Laura.

Old 09-25-2010, 01:27 PM   #92
Allee Toler
Quote:
Originally Posted by Allee Toler View Post
From what she told me, which could be a lie even then, she lives with her aunt. And yes, both her parents are live.
Correction. I received a text from her. She lived with her grandparents, not her aunt. So I retract that previous statement.

And Laura. "How could you".

How could I? How could you. I trusted you. And you lied to me all over. You are NOT the person I thought I knew. I CRIED because I posted that post with all the information on you. You've hurt me more than anyone has in a very very long time. How does it feel to be deceived by someone you trusted? Not good, huh? Times that by the number of members of Fauna who you've impacted, hurt, and lied to.

Old 09-25-2010, 01:28 PM   #93
wyldwurm
Quote:
Originally Posted by crissabella View Post
So her father is alive, that answers that question. The more we find out, the worse it gets
I agree. This little girl needs some professional help AWAY from the internet.
I sincerely hope her FATHER steps in and does something to keep her away from the internet.
Laura needs to work on being Laura. I think she would be pretty shocked to see what some of us go through daily just to keep our lives. If she REALLY knew the lives of some others, she would not play pretend and wok hard to be the best LAURA she could be. She wouldn't stand a chance in this greener pasture.

Old 09-25-2010, 01:28 PM   #94
bradleymoore
a photo of her license?

Old 09-25-2010, 01:29 PM   #95
Allee Toler
Quote:
Originally Posted by RidgeTop Reptiles View Post
You lie!

You lie some more!!!

Especialliy if the post below is true.

I have a picture text on my phone of the license. Because she's a minor I do not feel comfortable posting it with her full information. It a moderator would like me to text it to them, or PM it to them, please let me know and I gladly will to back up my story.

This is this myspace I was talking to her on:
http://www.myspace.com/jordynsaten

Old 09-25-2010, 01:29 PM   #96
Kristi23
If she's this bad as a child, I'm afraid of what she'll be like as an adult. I really hope she gets some real help.

Old 09-25-2010, 01:30 PM   #97
Southern Wolf
Quote:
Originally Posted by bradleymoore View Post
a photo of her license?
But since she is a minor... you may want to block out the addy and maybe DL number

Old 09-25-2010, 01:31 PM   #98
JudyC
Quote:
Originally Posted by bradleymoore View Post
a photo of her license?
Why? What difference would it make to anyone here? The child needs help....and NOT the sort of help that any of us here could begin to offer.

She needs to just let this go and get on with her REAL life.

Old 09-25-2010, 01:35 PM   #99
Fedawg
YES!!! Morgan McElveen is viewing. She is blonde that everyone knew as Lena.

Old 09-25-2010, 01:35 PM   #100
bradleymoore
Quote:
Originally Posted by JudyC View Post
Why? What difference would it make to anyone here? The child needs help....and NOT the sort of help that any of us here could begin to offer.

She needs to just let this go and get on with her REAL life.
did i say it would make a difference? did i really say anything?

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!