Dave Lawson & Neil Gubitz - Page 10 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 11-14-2003, 08:45 AM   #91
KNOBTAIL
hey ROB, your absolutely

correct, and if you see "case clearing agreement", he probably was willing to accept a deal of some sort, rather than having the DAs office persuing a more potentially serious offence.

Burglaries are very difficult to proove unless their caught red handed or the materials can be traced back to the seller, in this case Dave. That is why I asked about "where are the reptiles that were stolen"

Iam sure this is not over yet. But for Dave, I can easily understand why he is not responding to these threads. On advise from councel. JERRY

Old 11-14-2003, 08:50 AM   #92
JungleHabitats
Post Ritchie more

go here HCSO

click on online inquiry
goto arrest date field
enter081303
hit"search "
scroll down to Lawsons name

it shoes all info wherein he claims case#'s are skewed & amiss.

wow did i really find something you didnt ? lol or did you not search ?

maybe i have some ferret blood ?lmao

either way Dave you admitted to a grandtheft & burglary of a buisness, and that wasnt good enough for you so you tried to back peddle by claiming her #'s were fishy .... so i took the bait you gave head to the pond and caught some fraud charges.. thanks
Alan

Old 11-14-2003, 08:55 AM   #93
Neil Gubitz
I guess the saying.... "All good things come to those who wait", is perfect for me today.... I gotta tell you folks, last night was one of the best nights of my last three years!

He was arrested for stalking his ex-girlfriend and was bailed out by his mommy for $2000 (because nobody else would even think about doing it for him).... he is suspected of burglarizing.... The Snake Pit (three times), It's Alive (Brandon), Southeast Reptiles (Tampa), Firebombing Josie's Exotic Reptiles (Tampa), Susin's home, Peg's Pets, Herp Hobby Shop (Oldsmar), Scales (Brandon), Ray and Jenny Marteliz (Tampa), a bunch of vendors at various tradeshows, bouncing checks to Tony for his shows, leaving threatening messages on Susin's ANSWERING MACHINE and stalking his ex-girlfriend.... If I forgot any, just let me know....

Can you folks NOW see why I have been so bitter the last three years??.... Being accused of everything in the book by this PROVEN THIEF AND LIAR, when I KNEW I was innocent??.... And that PI Report??.... With Lawson and Angie being the main witnesses??.... how ironic is that??

I think if Alan had not posted that email I sent him, none of this would have come to fruition so fast (thanks, Alan, you did the Herp community a GREAT favor).... I also have to give GREAT thanks to Rich for un-banning me so I could help get to the bottom of this!

Wes, I know you're probably kicking yourself in the butt right now, but I STILL hold no bitterness towards you.... you just bet on the wrong horse!.... I DON'T lie and I have NEVER stolen anything from anyone!.... I did Rozann very wrong with the two animals I sent her, but they have been made up for to HER satisfaction.... and apologized for PROFUSELY!!

To everybody else that I have wronged with my WORDS.... I apologize to you folks, too.... now, I know some of that will fall on deaf ears, but, I'm apologizing anyway with the hopes you can understand my reasons in the light of what's just happened, and what I've had to put up with these last three years....

I am going to go to the HCSO today and get a copy of case #03-080211 and post it for everyone to see (I think that's the stalking charge, but I could be wrong)

I guess all I can say now is....

Bad boys, bad boys, watcha gonna do, watcha gonna do when they come for you, bad boys, bad boys, watcha gonna do when they COME FOR YOU!!

ROFLMAO!!

Old 11-14-2003, 09:14 AM   #94
fancypet
The truth about Dave Lawson

Dave,
Such a short memory. Gee I guess I was Doing you while my husband was in bed with me. Oh that's right. You were drunk. I guess you don't remember that my husband ran the booth on Sat with you and I came up later in the day. My husband and I got a motel room and again(cheap as you are) you asked to share it with us. Don't you remember how you had to stay outside while my Husband and I were BUSY? You were complaining on how loud I was. And who was in the bathroom with me the next morning. NOT YOU. Not that anyone else wants to hear how pathetic you are that you have to think you are having sex through other peoples lives.
Now about the case #'s
Why is Nikki's case # on my break-in sheet. Because when you were arrested for forging her name on a change of address at the post office (that is part of the stalking case) you were asked if you had information on any other crimes. And since the Detective signed a case clearence paper with you(remember when you called me crying the day before the Daytona Expo) you could not be charged with the thefts in Hillsborough Co.
All this time I gave you a chance to get my snakes back, I even told you the day after the break-in that I would have given you the boas if you just brought my babies back. I told you again and again that I wouldn't do anything I just wanted my snakes back.
I told you that if someone put them in bags and left them in the yard or at a specified place or shipped them to me with no return address that I wouldn't do anything. You know how to wipe prints. You cleaned my snake house so well that not even my prints were in it.
Even now. DAVE. Even now I will still give you a chance to get my babies back. I asked you to help me get my snakes back, knowing that you knew where they went.

I am not going to rattle on.

If anyone wants the whole story on how my family helped Dave Lawson with money,Down payment on the Snake Pit, stock for the shop, rodents to sell, reptiles to sell, display cases. or how about how I paid for your tables at the march Tampa show so you wouldn't get kicked out. And I stood up for you to everyone when you were accused of taking that Tegu from Tom Morino.

I wish I had listened to everyone about you. But I always believe that there is good in everyone and if I can help them to straighten out there life I try. You wanted a chance to get a good reputation for yourself. You convinced us that you changed. We brought you into our family.

HOW COULD YOU DO THIS TO ME>

Susin April Tippie

Old 11-14-2003, 09:49 AM   #95
Rob @ RK Reptiles
Susin,

I am so sorry you and your family are having to go through and endure this kind of behavior. I wish you the best in recovering your animals and in your pursuit of restitution from All parties involved. Please be sure to keep us updated on everything you can and when you gain other information from the State Attorney.

Old 11-14-2003, 09:52 AM   #96
Neil Gubitz
Susin.... It's because he's pathological!!.... He's got some kind of mental illness and a GREAT "gift of gab".... If I EVER see the $5000+ he owes me (which I WILL sooner or later.... BET ON IT!), you WILL get your $1000 back that YOU paid me for the down-payment on The Snake Pit's location....

I just called the HCSO and found out that the case #03-080211 was for "forging a $2000 document" (writing a bad check), it's in the public record.... if anyone wants to hear it, call 247-8210 and hit option #2....

I would also love to get my Adult Albino Boas back.... ya know Dave, the one that was GRAVID!!.... and my adult pair of Emerald Tree Monitors you STOLE, too.... You're a real piece of work.... What I would really like to know is WHY did you have to KILL a bunch of my animals and just leave them on the floor to rot??....

I, too, gave you every opportunity to get your life back together, but, obviously, I was played like a fiddle.... like you play everyone else!

Isn't this funny.... I just got a call from someone who is coming to my house tomorrow to purchase my 6 month old bearded dragon pair.... the caller ID says HCSO!!.... when I asked him where he works, he says HILLSBOROUGH COUNTY SHERIFF'S OFFICE!!.... He's going to bring me the paperwork on both case numbers!!.... Talk about coincidence??.... He also knows YOU, Dave.... this should be a very interesting conversation....

I guess NOW I can officially say that you're a PROVEN WEASEL and a MAGGOT!.... You thrive off others' grief.... If I have ANYTHING to say about this, you are DONE, FINISHED and COMPLETELY OUT OF THE REPTILE BUSINESS!!.... Tony Cueto WILL hear about this from me, with the hopes that he will tell every other promoter about you.... not that you'd have the money to buy a table anyway....

Do us all a favor and crawl back under that rock you came out of and leave all of us ALONE!

Kismet is a wonderful thing!

Old 11-14-2003, 10:02 AM   #97
Neil Gubitz
I just noticed that Julie Moore is on-line.... anything YOU want to add to this Julie??.... I KNOW you have some GREAT information to tell....

Old 11-14-2003, 10:37 AM   #98
Julie Moore
Yes - I am here. I just learned of this thread last night so I've been reading through it and debating over posting what I feel like I should probably post. I must say though - it is nice to see things come full circle finally for such a deceitful creep.

Old 11-14-2003, 10:41 AM   #99
Neil Gubitz
Julie.... believe me when I tell you that I feel sorry for you the most!.... I know EXACTLY what you've gone through.... I do hope all is well with you now, though....

Old 11-14-2003, 11:15 AM   #100
Dave Lawson
It was a $2,000.00 bond Gubitz.......

I have a question that was ask of me by a Corp. at the HCSO Internal Affairs Div. Were does it say that I admitted to all these burgalies?

Where is that paperwork at? He said that they do not have it, and is wondering how Ms. Tippie or Gubitz has it. Then told me that Det. Masci is off today and that they would be getting in touch with him concerning this.

As I said before, I do not care if you believe me, but it is funny they have not shown anything that I said That I comitted any burgalies.

Didn't The Detective tell you that someone else comitted your break-in? Or are you going to omit that info as well?

Glad you all are having fun!!!!!!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!