Inquiry on bearded pets? - Page 10 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 03-31-2004, 09:57 PM   #91
dumje
oh...since when ddi they reside in Florida? They told me they lived and operated in Georgia.

Old 04-01-2004, 02:15 AM   #92
BossReptiles
Yep

You're right, these people just plain ole suck

Old 04-01-2004, 07:34 AM   #93
screamdreams
Quote:
I have a life and animals to feed so I don’t have time to waste on petty garbage like this
How long does it take to feed somebody else's picture of an animal you have up for sale that's not in your possession??

Quote:
if you notice all of you complain or have given negative feedback or comments on many sellers on KS
Okay - I would have to guess that KS is the largest classifieds section on the net. So I'm thinking quite a few online transaction may just happen to go through them, hence the "sellers on KS".

Old 04-01-2004, 10:35 AM   #94
Commander Max
Re: Re: Observations

Quote:
Not only is it "not acceptable and unethical," IT IS FRAUD! Plain and simple. In fact, I would chalenge anyone to define their "policy" as anything but blatant fraud
My comment was based on a conversation, and my statement came from an impression. These people are clueless, hence ignorant beyond anything I've seen in recent memory when dealing with a Seller.
Where I was going with this is simply I did not get the impression their intention was to Rip People Off, but they don't know what they are doing so they utilize unethical tactics to sheild their ignorance from their buyers.
After re-reading my post I could see where it appeared I was contradicting myself, for that I apologize.
In fact you are correct, regardless of the reasons the result is they are committing fraud.
Fear not, I am not fooled by these folks in the least. Until they make some honest attempts to clean up their act, fix their advertising, and create a proven track record of honest buying and selling I will not endorse them in any way shape or form.
Elena claims that she desires to clear all of this up, I will treat that claim as sincere when I see action and results.

Thanks!

Old 04-01-2004, 10:44 AM   #95
Vince
I Dont understand , there is still a market for WC reptiles, why are they lieing about it all, to get that extra buck out of them? they dont even have the animals they are selling!!!!! if you buy from them this is what happens, they collect your money, send it to the owner of the animals they are selling, collect that animal from them then ship it to you, they are tricking people into thinking BEARDED PETs is a real place, its just some guy sitting around makeing ads being a sneaky middle man. and tacking on a little bit to the price list he has in front of him. at least people who use faunaclassifieds will know to stay clear of this wanna be broker. its bad anough to buy from brokers as it is

Old 04-10-2004, 03:07 PM   #96
rockafeller
Thank you all for posting.

I almost bought from these people.

They listed a Het Pied pair at $1100. I emailed them with my phone number to discuss and that I could pay through credit card or Pay Pal. They never called me but emailed back saying to send Posatal Money order that it protects us both. They went on to say that PayPal doesnt accept animals. They then emailed back to say that PayPal scams people. So which one is it?

Now I don't like PayPal but I know if I pay through my credit card on PayPal that I'm protected by my credit card company.

They also sent me the GA address.

The whole thing was just too suspicious
After reading this thread I decided not to order

Thanks All

Old 04-10-2004, 03:43 PM   #97
Vince
whatsup everyone, I am currently working on a deal with bearded pets for a group of 10+ inch LTC redfoot foots. 2.3 to be exact. they also said to me that they do not use paypal due to major problems they had. I did request bearded pets to take some new photos of the reds due to the fact that they told me these are there torts not brokered animals. that was a few days ago but i am expecting the new pics soon. i will let everyone know how the deal goes from here.

Old 04-10-2004, 04:38 PM   #98
hill4803
Exclamation YIKES.....

...are these the same people on the ks "wanted" section asking people for their sick or unwanted herps? They say they will be giving your donated herps a good & loving home! I guess they mean a good & loving home to anyone buying from them. I live in GA, I should do a drive by to see what their facility looks like, I believe someone posted an address on here somewhere...

Old 04-10-2004, 05:09 PM   #99
Vince
that would be really great. if you do go by there check out the redfoots for me. the only thing that has me shaken up about them is there poor spelling/grammer, i meen on a chat board is one thing , but on an AD?

Old 04-10-2004, 08:30 PM   #100
Lucille
I am curious about Michael Jarvis. The last Trunk post says he was offered a refund but did not take it, on page 12 or 13 Jarvis says he paid $650 for a pair of what he now thinks are normal balls. How could he turn down a refund, what happened?

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!