Bad Guy Barbie - Dubia Fraud-BUYER BEWARE - Page 10 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 05-06-2013, 07:10 PM   #91
barbie
I do need to get going I am sorry I don't have my own internet connection. I will get on as soon as possible but need to go feed kiddos and get back to my mom. Justin I would REALLY like it if you posted all of the texts I think its important in this case.

Old 05-06-2013, 07:11 PM   #92
barbie
Yes read your texts. I put all males and females in one box and the others in the other box. Please post all texts. Thank you

Old 05-06-2013, 07:17 PM   #93
jk805
Gotta head out, the rest of text will come tonight, along with some other interesting tidbits.

Thanks

Old 05-07-2013, 04:04 AM   #94
jmp745
So who actually packed the boxes and finished the count? To say the seller knows there was one thing, and the buyer saying something else showed up, the only chance to both be right, is if the middle man did something foolish. Otherwise, your both basically calling each other a liar. So the mystery middle man is kinda important I think.

Old 05-07-2013, 04:07 AM   #95
jmp745
I dont mean specifics. But was it a friend who is in to reptiles, or an immediate family member beyond reproach?

Old 05-07-2013, 06:23 AM   #96
allreptiles1966
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikepanzarella View Post
Barbie 300 grams would be closer to 7500 nymphs averaging 1/4 (babies)
we control count our baby nymphs every sunday for monday shipping they have never been lower then 40 grams per 1k and up to 55-60grams before we consider them the next size up
heres Dubi delis ad also shows the weights and counts for reference
http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...d.php?t=377549
. I used his lg weights and they were about half off.My 1.25 inch weigh a lot more then 1 gram. His ad say 1000 grams = 1064 lg's. Nope. My Dubia that size were weighing about 1.5 grams and up. I can post a pic of this. I hand counted 1000 lg dubia several times and it was way more then 1000 grams by far.

Old 05-07-2013, 12:31 PM   #97
jk805
Barbie, this is directed at you. Please take a moment and set aside what has transcribed over the last few days and set aside the emotions. I'm sorry for your mothers issues, it's not easy when things are turn upside down because of Heath.

What I want to give you is a chance to take a deep breath and really think about the situation. I'm not here trying to make you out to be a bad person, so that is why I want to give you one last chance to search for the truth on your end. I would not spend all this time and effort answers questions here, taking the time to upload pics and text, all for a scam.

Here is what I have to say: I have 100% proof that what I was shipped was a shorted order. 100%. I do believe you when you said you counted out the 1000 females and 200 males, but after that, my belief turns to disbelief. You keep mentioning this girl that helped you out. Go talk to her, she has to be lying to you or she made a mistake.

So, I don't want to have to post this because I want you to have a chance to do the right thing in front of all your peers on this forum. Some of your peers have spoke up and said they consider you a friend. Well let those people continue to believe in you, and do the right thing. Mistakes happen, it's okay. But to deny that a mistake happened is not good business practice.

Look I do not want to go back or forth on this. Like I said I want to give you a chance to do the right thing.

If you still will not take care off me, I will post this evidence, but I first wanted to give you a chance to look within yourself and do the right thing.

If i have to post, I want you to tell me and for all your peers to read, that if I have to post this, and you see its 100% proof, you will immediately ship me my shorted order or refund me $840. Ultimately, I still want the bugs I was shorted.

I'm not trying to posture here, but trying to give you an olive branch. Please take a deep breath, think about the situation. I don't want to post this because I want to give a chance to do the right thing first. It's about 9 am here. I'm not going to post anything more until I hear a response to this post. But if I do not here back from you by 4pm today regardless of the excuse I will be forced to post this for all the forum to see. Thank you, Justin.

Old 05-07-2013, 12:52 PM   #98
barbie
Justin that is all I have asked you to do. So far all you have done is post partials of everything. My friend a friend I have had since I was 13 I trst with my children twice a week and has no ties to the reptile community just happens to not be squimish who helped only did part of the count the 500 adult female dubia. I counted the other 1000 and the other 350 to be nice. I will never believe that you only received over half less than what I shipped myself I shipped it myself and boxed it myself. no matter what you post because you did not call text or record as you opened it will never be enough proof. you lied about what you breed who the dubia wher for and about your profesion you lied from the start I will not believe you period you are trying to scam me please post all of the texts. You aready posted all of the video and have admitted over and over you opened the boxes first. I will not pay that much my offer was what it was and you demanded more in cash than what I personally counted.

I took pictuers before I put them in the box because you cant take pics of them while the are in the box because they are all trying to escape. I want the forum to see everything that's what I have asked for so please post everything you said and admit all the lies you texted to me.

Old 05-07-2013, 12:54 PM   #99
barbie
Oh and making a bad guy BOI is saying a person is bad and it never comes off.

Old 05-07-2013, 01:07 PM   #100
august quion
Dubia

I can vouch for weight I just sent out 1000 large 1.25"-1.75" and it weighed in at 1600 grams. If people are using D Deli weights counts they are prob way off, Not that D deli is off I have no idea how they sort there bugs but they are very accurate at sorting 1/2" means 1/2", Also I've ordered from them in the past and there dubia as adults seem to be on the small side which in turn makes there babies on the small side. In reality not everybody can count on there weight/count ratio. There are too many variables, I do a count of 200 in a batch weigh it then x by 5 and add an extra 10% you will get that solid 1k count with no issues. I think what happens with people selling off there extras like this is they over estimate what they have, take some $$$ and then relies they don't really have that many. This is just my observations and my 2 pennies. Hope this all works out for the both of you!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!