Inquiry Bob Clark - Page 10 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 06-30-2017, 02:32 PM   #91
nickolasanastasiou
Three hours, man.

Old 06-30-2017, 02:32 PM   #92
DavidBeard
He said in plain writing he would let you keep the snake.....if thats not what he meant, its his fault. Proof-reading doesn't exist any more I guess? That snake is yours, you paid for shipping on it ($125 shipping also? who brought it to you, a gold plated limousine?).

Old 06-30-2017, 02:47 PM   #93
desertman
No one brought it and he won't ship it unless I send the burm back. Lol

Old 06-30-2017, 02:48 PM   #94
desertman
Quote:
Originally Posted by nickolasanastasiou View Post
Three hours, man.

He can email me 7 times this morning a snake eating or returning the snake but the minute I ask for a refund since he backed out of his deal he won't respond at all. 3 hours or 30 minutes. I deserve my refund since I won't be getting the snake he promised

Old 06-30-2017, 02:51 PM   #95
JColt
He may have been at home this morning and out and about right now. I'm sure if he didn't ship you'll get refunded.

Old 06-30-2017, 02:53 PM   #96
desertman
He can't ship. Too damn hot here. 107-111 all week. Yea I haven't emailed since 8 am so I will wait a day or so I guess

Old 06-30-2017, 02:59 PM   #97
Robert Walker
Quote:
Originally Posted by desertman View Post
He can email me 7 times this morning a snake eating or returning the snake but the minute I ask for a refund since he backed out of his deal he won't respond at all. 3 hours or 30 minutes. I deserve my refund since I won't be getting the snake he promised
...relax...breathe....

Old 06-30-2017, 03:14 PM   #98
nickolasanastasiou
Quote:
Originally Posted by desertman View Post
One sometimes can belt out dozens of emails. One sometimes cannot. If someone started to get upset with me over a three-hour email gap, well, I am not sure that person could be pleased with any amount of reasonable effort on my part.

I thought from Bob's response to Lucille's question that he would have you pay shipping, you would receive a second snake because the first one seemed problematic by your perception, and then you would keep both snakes. Really, that is how things are typed out in terms of sequence. Something to keep in mind now is that the snake has eaten and that was the core of the original concern. Yes? It would be cool if he sent you the second snake now, but the chief complaint that was the reason for that offer has also evaporated. If you would be okay simply with the refund, I would say to wait for that refund so he can have time to issue it. 24 hours would, to me, be reasonable. Faster would be better, but I do not know his schedule. If he did still send the second snake instead of refunding the recent payment, I think that would be pretty nice for you.

Old 06-30-2017, 03:41 PM   #99
Lucille
Quote:
Originally Posted by nickolasanastasiou View Post
One sometimes can belt out dozens of emails. One sometimes cannot. If someone started to get upset with me over a three-hour email gap, well, I am not sure that person could be pleased with any amount of reasonable effort on my part.

I thought from Bob's response to Lucille's question that he would have you pay shipping, you would receive a second snake because the first one seemed problematic by your perception, and then you would keep both snakes. Really, that is how things are typed out in terms of sequence. Something to keep in mind now is that the snake has eaten and that was the core of the original concern. Yes? It would be cool if he sent you the second snake now, but the chief complaint that was the reason for that offer has also evaporated. If you would be okay simply with the refund, I would say to wait for that refund so he can have time to issue it. 24 hours would, to me, be reasonable. Faster would be better, but I do not know his schedule. If he did still send the second snake instead of refunding the recent payment, I think that would be pretty nice for you.
I think that is a reasonable, fair analysis.
But, I'm curious- Dan, did Bob ask you to return the snake you have before or after it had finally eaten?

Old 06-30-2017, 04:04 PM   #100
desertman
He asked for it before. And I pointed him to this website and that's when he said it wasn't his mistake he meant something different. He actually asked me to return the snake the minute I paid the 125.oo (difference and shipping) (female platinum retic). Sorry if I feel I'm rushing. I will just sit back and wait for him to respond and won't email him unless it's been several days.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!