Info Ashley Caspillo-SakaraGT4/Sakara *Possible Buyer Beware!* - Page 100 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 01-18-2011, 08:38 AM   #991
deborahbroadus
And here I was, holding up this thread as a professional blueprint of what a BOI thread should be.

IMO, this is an attempt to derail the thread. Ashley could have had someone else, like her friend that's coming to her rescue, post all of her personal life has NO PLACE on this thread and will do nothing but create false sympathy among the gullible.

Old 01-18-2011, 08:40 AM   #992
deborahbroadus
Didn't proofread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by deborahbroadus View Post
And here I was, holding up this thread as a professional blueprint of what a BOI thread should be.

IMO, this (the PM) is an attempt to derail the thread. Ashley could have had someone else, like her friend that's coming to her rescue, post the PM for her.

The fact is all of her personal life has NO PLACE on this thread and will do nothing but create false sympathy among the gullible.

Old 01-18-2011, 08:40 AM   #993
amercnwmn
Actually Crystal, this affects us ALL.

She had mites, you took care of her snakes, stayed there 4-5days out of the week, and have your OWN collection. You don't see a problem there?

It DOES affect you.

It also affects you if her mom decides to make an issue, and Child Services, the local code enforcement or Dept of Fish & Wildlife steps in and raids her.

It hurts ALL of us that her BS is being drug into a child custody battle which makes ALL reptile keepers look like irresponsible animal hoarders that neglect their animals.

You can blame me for bringing this here all you want, but the truth is: It was out there by Ashley's own doing.
Her actions have brought nothing but misery, concern, and a black eye to reptile hobbiests. She is the personification of EVERYTHING that is wrong with our hobby, and by associating with her and defendng her, you're dragging yourself right there with her.

Old 01-18-2011, 08:43 AM   #994
sally-dog
Well, lets just think of this thread now as a collective of Ashley's BS. She had a custody battle underway and knew right well her mom had a problem with her owning snakes. She decided to start selling them and obviously did a terrible job at it. ALL aspects of her keeping of reptiles have been questioned, so the the kids have gotten involved in this because of her mother.

NOBODY wants kids involved. I don't know what type of person her mother is, but I sure as heck don't want her using this whole thread as leverage for the trial in Feb. If it is, the court will probably investigate this further. There is enough evidence on this thread that came from Ashley herself about her business, animal keeping, to put into consideration for a court case.

Old 01-18-2011, 08:44 AM   #995
SakaraGT4
Raid me? really... I have my permit for any large snakes and keep everyone legally and clean... There is no reason for a "raid" and if that happened they would see clean, legal and taken care of animals in a clean house.

Old 01-18-2011, 08:46 AM   #996
amercnwmn
I have NO sympathy for her, even if it is her mother.

She's posted so much dirt about herself online: posts making light of her "RAS" (Reptile acquisition syndrome), neglected the BASICS of reptile and domestic animal care in her home, LIED, spread parasites, and possibly contaminated numerous collections with IBD.
She could have nipped this thread in the bud long ago by being responsible, up-front, and caring, but she didn't.

There's plenty of custody fodder out there not even pertaining to the reptiles, that's the sad part, the reptiles are just more victims of her attention seeking behavior.

Old 01-18-2011, 08:50 AM   #997
sally-dog
Quote:
Originally Posted by amercnwmn View Post
I have NO sympathy for her, even if it is her mother.

She's posted so much dirt about herself online: posts making light of her "RAS" (Reptile acquisition syndrome), neglected the BASICS of reptile and domestic animal care in her home, LIED, spread parasites, and possibly contaminated numerous collections with IBD.
She could have nipped this thread in the bud long ago by being responsible, up-front, and caring, but she didn't.

There's plenty of custody fodder out there not even pertaining to the reptiles, that's the sad part, the reptiles are just more victims of her attention seeking behavior.
I agree. She's posted enough of her personal business elsewhere that it's going to be taken into consideration here. It's just a collective at this point.

I don't know who neg repped me for a post, but i'm not trying to drag her "personal" business into this thread. It was already in place long before I ever said anything.

I would rather NOT see it here, but since Ashley herself has brought it up numerous times, it was bound to be brought up here, instigated by the supposed e-mail from her mother, which I agree might be an attempt to shift the focus onto something other than what the thread was started for in the first place- the bad business practices.

Old 01-18-2011, 09:06 AM   #998
KelliH
Quote:
See...and so it starts.
And so WHAT starts? I have sympathy for Ashley IF that note was indeed from her mother because the way I read it is that it was written by a religious, anti reptile wacko. No truly caring parent would ever pm information like that to a complete and total stranger on a message board!

I don't feel a lot of sympathy for Ashley with regards to her reptile collection and the topic of this BOI thread, but if her mom is going around reptile forums sending unsolicited pm's about her daughter and her grandchildren's personal lives then I as a caring person and passionate human feel bad for Ashley and her children.

Old 01-18-2011, 09:12 AM   #999
deborahbroadus
To me it seems that sometimes, some people take things entirely too personally. My statement was in showing how the tide of the thread could change, you just happened to be the first post in sympathy of her personal problems.

You could have PM'd her around your sympathy IMO. But as usual you are entirely free to post what, when and however you want.

BTW: You were correct in stating, "IF it was from her mother." Without proof, it would probably have been the better strategy to have IGNORED it and kept on topic.

It shouldn't even have been posted without verification of the source.

(and yeah, I often break my own rules).

Quote:
Originally Posted by KelliH View Post
And so WHAT starts? I have sympathy for Ashley IF that note was indeed from her mother because the way I read it is that it was written by a religious, anti reptile wacko. No truly caring parent would ever pm information like that to a complete and total stranger on a message board!

I don't feel a lot of sympathy for Ashley with regards to her reptile collection and the topic of this BOI thread, but if her mom is going around reptile forums sending unsolicited pm's about her daughter and her grandchildren's personal lives then I as a caring person and passionate human feel bad for Ashley and her children.

Old 01-18-2011, 09:15 AM   #1000
KelliH
Quote:
To me it seems that sometimes, some people take things entirely too personally. My statement was in showing how the tide of the thread could change, you just happened to be the first post in sympathy of her personal problems.

You could have PM'd her around your sympathy IMO. But as usual you are entirely free to post what, when and however you want.

BTW: You were correct in stating, "IF it was from her mother." Without proof, it would probably have been the better strategy to have IGNORED it and kept on topic.

It shouldn't even have been posted without verification of the source.

(and yeah, I often break my own rules).
Gee, thanks for letting me know!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
ibd