Bill Leverton SCAMMER beware - Page 100 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 08-07-2005, 08:49 PM   #991
Lucille
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clearwater_Reptiles
Lucille Put your glasses on. I didnt bring this back to the top Lee did .thought he was looking for answers.
Bill, you are talking to someone with integrity, and someone who knows the value of words. *I* did not say you brought this back up, I merely pointed out that you twice promised that you were no longer going to post on this thread, and that has turned into yet another lie.

Old 08-07-2005, 08:52 PM   #992
The BoidSmith
Quote:
and your point is ? I had week to cool down and decided that I'll post and live...seeing as my rent here is paid. I screwed up yes I did ,but Im not running away,or getting po'd about anymore.
A week went by and you think you can start posting away because you have paid for your membership? What you did is carved in stone. Running away is not necessarily dishonorable but just showing some decency. It’s just saying that you are ashamed of what you did, and can’t see people in the eyes again. So far it’s obvious you are not.

Old 08-07-2005, 08:53 PM   #993
Bill_Leverton
Quote:
Originally Posted by lucille
Bill, you are talking to someone with integrity, and someone who knows the value of words. *I* did not say you brought this back up, I merely pointed out that you twice promised that you were no longer going to post on this thread, and that has turned into yet another lie.
I see your point But Im here and nothing will change that .Was it a lie ? no just something said in the heat of things.

Old 08-07-2005, 08:57 PM   #994
Bill_Leverton
Quote:
Originally Posted by The BoidSmith
A week went by and you think you can start posting away because you have paid for your membership? What you did is carved in stone. Running away is not necessarily dishonorable but just showing some decency. It’s just saying that you are ashamed of what you did, and can’t see people in the eyes again. So far it’s obvious you are not.
yes it is but I'm not hiding because of it, 1 out of 30 deals will not make me hide.

Old 08-07-2005, 09:04 PM   #995
Lucille
Quote:
yes it is but I'm not hiding because of it, 1 out of 30 deals will not make me hide.
Bill, you got CAUGHT in one out of 30; and by posting here in contravention to what you said you are showing that you really do not know what the truth IS.

Old 08-07-2005, 09:04 PM   #996
Jim O
Quote:
LMAOOOOOO!! So shill bidding in a couple of your auctions and posting here under your girlfriend's name (and likely your son's also) are not part of the big picture? Get a grip!

Old 08-07-2005, 09:31 PM   #997
Bill_Leverton
Quote:
Originally Posted by lucille
Bill, you got CAUGHT in one out of 30; and by posting here in contravention to what you said you are showing that you really do not know what the truth IS.
No got caught at the only bad deal....The one and only But if you can prove different then prove it

Old 08-07-2005, 09:32 PM   #998
Rebel Dragons
This thread is just quite sad. The more I read the sadder it gets. It still amazes me how people act.

Old 08-07-2005, 09:34 PM   #999
Bill_Leverton
And I'm here to stay, If me being here bothers you there is always ignore button by all means use it

Old 08-07-2005, 10:05 PM   #1000
romad119
Bill,

I would suggest laying low on this thread. Try to get some good deals going and let any satisfied customers add to this thread.

Do I get a prize for being the 1,000 post?

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!