Intense Herpetoculture - Any feedback? - Page 102 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 08-29-2008, 01:39 AM   #1011
John E Dove
Quote:
Originally Posted by Golden Gate Geckos
Too bad Fauna and the BOI still will not allow the name of the 'other' website to be posted here so information like this could be shared.It's situations like this one with Justyn and the BOI that call for the other websites to stand together and REFUSE to allow known scammers to continue doing business.
Ms. McGuiness,
Where did you get the idea that other web site names could not be mentioned on the BOI?
There are many many threads here where other sites are named in situations like this.
Heck I have even joined a few of them.

Old 08-29-2008, 01:54 AM   #1012
shrap
Quote:
Originally Posted by John E Dove
Ms. McGuiness,
Where did you get the idea that other web site names could not be mentioned on the BOI?
There are many many threads here where other sites are named in situations like this.
Heck I have even joined a few of them.

John, the specific site my lady Marcia is referring to will not show up if you type it. It is censored.

Old 08-29-2008, 03:21 AM   #1013
critical bill
Quote:
Originally Posted by shrap
John, the specific site my lady Marcia is referring to will not show up if you type it. It is censored.
Which is a total load of crap and it should end. One for all and all for one.

Old 08-29-2008, 08:09 AM   #1014
John E Dove
Quote:
Originally Posted by shrap
Thank you Mr. Gregg. I was unaware of that situation.

Old 08-29-2008, 11:53 AM   #1015
Double LY
Quote:
Yes, indeed, a recent classified ad posted by Justyn Miller was taken down by 'another' website. He is a known scammer, and the 'other' website has posted links to this very BOI thread that exposed Justyn Miller for what he is. A thief, liar, and scammer.
Before Justyn was exposed here on the BOI for being the scumbag scammer that he is, he had ads posted on "the site which shall remain nameless". Ads which I had a lot of interest in purchasing from. Luckily I already knew about the BOI and checked Mr. Miller's name and saw (at that time) the potential of being strung along with no animals after sending Justyn money. I chose to hold off on ordering and watched the stories develop. If it weren't for the posters on the BOI I would have been duped just like the others.

Thank God that the community here has the balls to go to other sites and spread the word. How many other people have been/will be taken by Justyn because they aren't aware/don't utilize the BOI???? If a site doesn't like what's being said, they can ignore it, delete it, ban users, etc., but saving one person from sending their hard earned cash to this loser seems to be worth whatever the consequence may be. Hell, I wish I would have seen his new ads on the "other" site. I would have gladly taken whatever punishment the mods wanted to give me by outing this POS once again.

Old 08-29-2008, 12:00 PM   #1016
Lynn
[quote=Dr Owens

I learned a long time ago not to argue with idiots...I don't know why I would start engaging them now. [/QUOTE]

Thats just one of the reasons you make such a good Moderator here and on other forums....To bad people don't follow your lead..

Old 08-29-2008, 01:11 PM   #1017
Golden Gate Geckos
Quote:
Originally Posted by John E Dove
Other websites can be named here on the BOI... except one. It stems from a more than two year resentment by the owner of this site that is claimed to be resolved, but apparently isn't. The other website "that shall remain nameless" gets filtered out whenever it is typed here on Fauna. It's a shame, because there are many links from that site to Fauna and especially the BOI in situations such as this one with Justyn Miller.

I am a Moderator at the "site that shall remain nameless", and I banned Justyn Miller permanently from ever being able to post his pack of lies and scams over there, and closed his threads and classified ads and gave links to this thread here on the BOI for reference. As a reputable, responsible, and ethical member of the reptile community, I cannot and will not support him or allow any other innocent person to get involved with the likes of Justyn Miller without giving full disclosure of his reputation and business practices.

The BOI is the best resource for exposing liars and scammers in the reptile community, and I support and applaud Fauna and Rich Z. for providing this website. We are ALL affected when members of this community are ripped off, and we should be able to rely on one another for open communication... even if it is on another website.

Old 08-29-2008, 03:13 PM   #1018
WebSlave
Quote:
Other websites can be named here on the BOI... except one. It stems from a more than two year resentment by the owner of this site that is claimed to be resolved, but apparently isn't. The other website "that shall remain nameless" gets filtered out whenever it is typed here on Fauna. It's a shame, because there are many links from that site to Fauna and especially the BOI in situations such as this one with Justyn Miller.

I am a Moderator at the "site that shall remain nameless",
OK, Marcia, I've had enough of your taunts about this issue. But rather than continue to take this thread off topic as you are intending to do, I carried this conversation over to where it really belongs. -> http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...d.php?t=116110

Old 08-30-2008, 12:02 AM   #1019
2shy2shy
justyn miller is posting ads on another website. will I get banned if I post it here?

http://geckosunlimited.com/forum/vbc...?do=ad&id=1334

Old 08-30-2008, 02:08 AM   #1020
WebSlave
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2shy2shy
justyn miller is posting ads on another website. will I get banned if I post it here?

http://geckosunlimited.com/forum/vbc...?do=ad&id=1334
Yes. Posting as a false alias of Marcia McGuiness (and now certifiably a liar as well) will most certainly get you banned.
Attached Images

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!