BAD GUY Charles Schuck CSReptiles - Page 104 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 11-18-2007, 05:04 PM   #1031
April Homich
Thanks. I do know for a fact that he had animals seized. Maybe they took everything because some of the animals he had were ones that he wasn't supposed to have... All is said and done, though posting on here is how I'm letting Charles know about it. Thinking back, maybe I should have eaten the $120, because now I have skinny snakes with mites to deal with. I just found the damn mites today. I've been trying to quarantine as well as possible, but my place isn't very big. Hopefully they haven't traveled too far. I really don't like the idea of them spreading to the rest of my collection. Yeah, maybe I would have been better off leaving this unresolved. I haven't had to deal with mites for over 7 years and it's not a fun prospect when I also keep tarantulas that are sensitive to a lot of the mite treatments...

Old 11-18-2007, 05:16 PM   #1032
LakesideBoas
NO!!!

Don't ever think you should have "eaten" the loss! You did what was right, not for monetary reasons, but also for principal! That is how the scammers and liars keep being able to do what they do is be people doing nothing.

If it's any consolation, I also have spiders and I still preventively treat my snakes for mites monthly. Granted the spiders are in another room, but my house is open so I can't just shut the door.

I cover their enclosures with a towel and then treat the snake's enclosures. After two days I take off the towels. I use Equate lice bedding spray to treat.

Again, don't feel like any of this is on you. You did right and I, for one, look up to you.

Old 11-18-2007, 05:53 PM   #1033
jsrocket
April, my sympathy for you is vastly waning. You make a big deal here, about how Chuckie wrote you a bad check.

Then, you post that the situation has been rectified, but cannot reveal details.

Now, you're posting that you are not satisfied with the solution.

Fish? Or just plain stupidity?

Old 11-18-2007, 06:12 PM   #1034
LakesideBoas
Jim...

Are you having trouble with your reading comprehension or are you really so obtuse as to believe any of this should have been drug out the duration of time this has been?

April should have had to do NOTHING to have this rectified. All responsibility for that should have rested on Chuck.

Old 11-18-2007, 06:22 PM   #1035
jsrocket
Quote:
Originally Posted by LakesideBoas
Are you having trouble with your reading comprehension or are you really so obtuse as to believe any of this should have been drug out the duration of time this has been?

April should have had to do NOTHING to have this rectified. All responsibility for that should have rested on Chuck.
Hi Maggie, my reading comprehension scores are fine, thank you very much. I have no doubt that Chuckie scammed this person. However, as much as Chuckie deserves his, something does not smell right here.

Old 11-18-2007, 06:26 PM   #1036
Wilomn
Quote:
Originally Posted by jsrocket
Hi Maggie, my reading comprehension scores are fine, thank you very much. I have no doubt that Chuckie scammed this person. However, as much as Chuckie deserves his, something does not smell right here.
Then take it up in the appropriate forum.

As far as the smell, first wash your hands, second, check under your nose, third, give it up, you're just fishing for attention and while you're getting some now, it's not going to last long.

Don't you have a van to drill or something?

Old 11-18-2007, 06:35 PM   #1037
LakesideBoas
Okay...

Jim. I am fairly certain that after she has recieved her fair compensation for this fiasco, April would be more than happy to go into detail.

Would that scenario help your sense of smell some?

Old 11-18-2007, 06:37 PM   #1038
jsrocket
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilomn
Then take it up in the appropriate forum.

As far as the smell, first wash your hands, second, check under your nose, third, give it up, you're just fishing for attention and while you're getting some now, it's not going to last long.

Don't you have a van to drill or something?
The clever wes strikes again. Ohh, shakin in my boots.

Read the post, moron.

Old 11-18-2007, 06:41 PM   #1039
jsrocket
Quote:
Originally Posted by LakesideBoas
Jim. I am fairly certain that after she has recieved her fair compensation for this fiasco, April would be more than happy to go into detail.

Would that scenario help your sense of smell some?
Well, maybe, but why wouldn't she just put it out there in the first place?

Old 11-18-2007, 06:46 PM   #1040
LakesideBoas
You ever...

plkay poker?? You never tip your hand to the others at the table!

She'll let us know after the hand is played.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
charles j. schuck iii, charles schuck, charles schuck iii, csreptiles, pc gecko, wise guyz