BAD GUY Charles Schuck CSReptiles - Page 105 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 11-18-2007, 06:47 PM   #1041
LakesideBoas
AAck!

plkay=play

Old 11-18-2007, 06:52 PM   #1042
jsrocket
This is not a poker game. It is an internet forum. Your inability to discern the difference will be a serious disadvantage.

Old 11-18-2007, 06:54 PM   #1043
Jim O
Quote:
Originally Posted by jsrocket
Well, maybe, but why wouldn't she just put it out there in the first place?
Maybe she enjoys seeing the village idiot make a fool of himself.

Old 11-18-2007, 06:57 PM   #1044
LakesideBoas
Wow...

I guess you don't take anologies well either. My Bad.

[SARCASM] By all means, carry on brow-beating April (like she hasn't been already...) so she tips Chuck off and he pulls a disappearing act like other scammers do just to satisfy your morbid curiosity...[/SARCASM]

Old 11-18-2007, 07:03 PM   #1045
jsrocket
Uh, Ok. I've been playing poker longer than you've been alive. If that's your best tip, then hmmmmm...

Old 11-18-2007, 07:05 PM   #1046
Wilomn
Quote:
Originally Posted by jsrocket
Uh, Ok. I've been playing poker longer than you've been alive. If that's your best tip, then hmmmmm...
Enough with the off topic rocket.

Stay on topic or post eleswhere.

Last warning.

Old 11-18-2007, 07:11 PM   #1047
LakesideBoas
Hunny...

You are only four years older than me. Been playin' poker since you were four, eh? I'm impressed...

If you would like to continue to make yourself look foolish by attempting to insult my intelligence, we can continue this in another forum.

I will not respond to anymore of your back-biting sniping, but I will give you points for it. This is your one and only warning.

Old 11-18-2007, 07:15 PM   #1048
jsrocket
Wessie, you don't have any skills to fall back on, do you? Warn me all you wan't, piss boy.

Old 11-18-2007, 07:28 PM   #1049
dsirkle
[quote=April Homich]"Okay, I really think all this name calling is unnecessary and has gotten way out of hand. Anybody who comes here looking for information may be turned off" Ya think?

Old 11-18-2007, 08:19 PM   #1050
jsrocket
Quote:
Originally Posted by LakesideBoas
You are only four years older than me. Been playin' poker since you were four, eh? I'm impressed...

If you would like to continue to make yourself look foolish by attempting to insult my intelligence, we can continue this in another forum.

I will not respond to anymore of your back-biting sniping, but I will give you points for it. This is your one and only warning.
Boo Hooh. I will take my cards and run home to my mommy.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
charles j. schuck iii, charles schuck, charles schuck iii, csreptiles, pc gecko, wise guyz