Bad Guy Rick Harrelson~ Be warned - Page 11 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 11-30-2008, 08:04 PM   #101
rickbharrelson
CHERYL POSTED MY ADDRESS AND EVERYTHING ON HERE SO HOW DAMN HARD IS IT BILL BUT I AM ALSO POSTING CHERYLS ON SOME OTHER SITES ALSO

Old 11-30-2008, 08:07 PM   #102
ToshaMc
Cheryl -- if he lives a few hours from you why don't you just go pick up the snakes? If he truly isn't able to walk I would be a little concerned with the kind of care those snakes are getting.

BTW -- Fedex will come right to your door and pick up the package if need be.

Old 11-30-2008, 08:09 PM   #103
critical bill
Quote:
Originally Posted by rickbharrelson View Post
AS FAR AS MR BILL WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU , NOW I HAVE NOTICE YOU YOU SOME VERY NASTY WORDS AND THEY LET YOU SHAME ON YOU I BET YOUR PARENTS ARE ASHAMED OR YOU IF YOU HAVE ANY THAT WILL CLAM YOU

Who am I? I'm the guy that just got your thieving scamming coward ass warning points for profanity.

Thats who I am.

Old 11-30-2008, 08:09 PM   #104
Lucille
Quote:
i really do not care go for it
I am sorry for your family. All you had to do is pay a smal shipping fee and be done with it. and say 'I'm sorry, Cheryl'.

No. You are dissing others, you are not taking responsibility for your own actions, or inactions. Your name is here, on this thread, and you are ruining your chance to learn from this community. You are taking the bread out of the mouths of your family by continuing to come here and make a spectacle of yourself.

Your name is here, and cannot be erased. Is this what you want future customers to see? Is this thread something you want your family to see?

You need to gracefully apologize, send the shipping funds. It cannot wipe out the damage you have already done to yourself, only time and honorable efforts can do that, but it is a step in the right direction.

Old 11-30-2008, 08:09 PM   #105
rickbharrelson
YOU TOLD ME YOU WERE NOT ABLE TO DRP THIS SO DO AS YOU LIKE I HAVE PEOPLE I DO BUSSNESS WITH AND WE HAVE NO PROBLEM BUT THE TRUTH IS I HAVE ALREADY DONE BUSSNESS WITH THEM SO IF THEY SEE THIS THEY WILL ASK AND IN YOUR CASE THEY DO NOT KNOW YOU AND WHEN THEY SEE ALL THIS THEY ARE NOT GOING TO WANT TO DEAL WITH THESE KIND OF HASSELS IF SOMETHING IS WRONG WOMAN UP ALL YOU HAD TO DO WAS CALL

Old 11-30-2008, 08:13 PM   #106
rickbharrelson
NOW I KNOW WHO YOU ARE YOU THE FUCKING COWARD , WHY DO YOU SAY THE THINGS YOU DO BUT TELL OTHERS THEY CAN NOT ..... I FOR GOT IT IS YOU AND YOURS SITE SO PLEASE REMOVE ME FROM THIS BULLSHIT SITE SO NOE I HAVE COPYED ALL OF THIS SO NOW WHEN SOME ONE WANTS TO KNOW WHAT WENT ON I WILL EMAIL THEM A COPY YALS PRIVATE HATE SITE

Old 11-30-2008, 08:15 PM   #107
critical bill
Quote:
ALL YOU HAD TO DO WAS CALL
All you had to do was pay but you are a scammer and a deadbeat.

I hope you break your other foot kicking yourself in the ass over this.

Old 11-30-2008, 08:17 PM   #108
critical bill
Quote:
NOW I KNOW WHO YOU ARE YOU THE FUCKING COWARD , WHY DO YOU SAY THE THINGS YOU DO BUT TELL OTHERS THEY CAN NOT ..... I FOR GOT IT IS YOU AND YOURS SITE SO PLEASE REMOVE ME FROM THIS BULLSHIT SITE SO NOE I HAVE COPYED ALL OF THIS SO NOW WHEN SOME ONE WANTS TO KNOW WHAT WENT ON I WILL EMAIL THEM A COPY YALS PRIVATE HATE SITE
You should be charged for breathing you dumbass.

Old 11-30-2008, 08:19 PM   #109
deborahbroadus
Quote:
YOU TOLD ME YOU WERE NOT ABLE TO DRP THIS SO DO AS YOU LIKE I HAVE PEOPLE I DO BUSSNESS WITH AND WE HAVE NO PROBLEM BUT THE TRUTH IS I HAVE ALREADY DONE BUSSNESS WITH THEM SO IF THEY SEE THIS THEY WILL ASK AND IN YOUR CASE THEY DO NOT KNOW YOU AND WHEN THEY SEE ALL THIS THEY ARE NOT GOING TO WANT TO DEAL WITH THESE KIND OF HASSELS IF SOMETHING IS WRONG WOMAN UP ALL YOU HAD TO DO WAS CALL
Excuse me, that may be the way bill collectors work. But when it comes to these kinds of deals..I think not!

You owe her money why should she have to hunt you down for it?

Old 11-30-2008, 08:27 PM   #110
Suncoast Herpetological
Deborah just let it go. He has been given every opportunity to act like a man and has, apparently, decided that acting like a deadbeat punk is preferable.

People like this don't listen. They can't be brought around. They just continue to leach off anyone they can till karma finally rolls over their sorry behind

Hopefully sooner than later for you Rick ya punk

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!