Bad Guy Missmohawk66 (Bionca Martin) is not fallowing threw on trade!!! - Page 11 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 04-30-2012, 03:02 PM   #101
Missmohawk66
I won in court, i feel it is no business of yours to even brimg that up! Where is the judge? Lol. You guys are nuts! Im sorry i do apologize but its done with now! Over! And if you wanna get technical! Texts cannot be used in court. And it would be her word against mine! The judge would settle it by leaving it be! Because it was a miscommunication! Think about it!

Old 04-30-2012, 03:07 PM   #102
JCCS
Barbie, just one thought occurs to me at this point. Why on earth do you want to go through on a trade with someone who has (according to you; and I am inclined to believe it at this point) repeatedly lied on this thread. Cut your losses, keep or sell the dragon you purchased, and go about your life as it was before dealing with this person.

If a human being is this large of a pain to deal with, DON'T DO IT!!!!

On a side note, I am a notorious spelling freak on here, so I might not be the best human to broach this subject. That being said, proper spelling says a lot about a person in my eyes. It means that they pay attention to detail. They actually care about what they are doing enough to put some thought into it. If someone doesn't care enough to put the time into expressing themselves properly, how do I know they are taking the time to check temps and humidity and all the little small things that keeping a reptile truly successfully require. Does this lack of attention to detail make you confident that an animal will be packaged correctly for shipping? It does not instill that confidence in me.

My small rant on that subject is over, Chris Canada-Smith

Old 04-30-2012, 03:10 PM   #103
Lucille
Quote:
Originally Posted by Missmohawk66 View Post
her word against mine
Quote:
cant just tell someone I DONT WANNA TRADE WITH YOU
Quote:
i tried to tell you
You've already been caught lying, so I guess I'd not likely take your word...

Old 04-30-2012, 03:14 PM   #104
Dbz4246
Honestly I see faults on both sides. I would never go and buy an animal to sweeten a trade, adding cash to the deal can work just the same. And that would make it legit and BOI worthy if money were to be sent. On the other hand, if I didn't like a trade and the other person offering seems pushy about it (Barbie did sound as if she can be pushy from what I have read on this thread) I would just say no thanks. I have had people back out on trades all the time. Mohawk just seems to be getting ganged up on, and I honestly dont see why. She's apologized multiple times, obviously she cares enough to post on here and to try and make up for Barbie's loss when she bought that extra dragon.

Old 04-30-2012, 03:17 PM   #105
ReptileGeek181
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dbz4246 View Post
Honestly I see faults on both sides. I would never go and buy an animal to sweeten a trade, adding cash to the deal can work just the same. And that would make it legit and BOI worthy if money were to be sent. On the other hand, if I didn't like a trade and the other person offering seems pushy about it (Barbie did sound as if she can be pushy from what I have read on this thread) I would just say no thanks. I have had people back out on trades all the time. Mohawk just seems to be getting ganged up on, and I honestly dont see why. She's apologized multiple times, obviously she cares enough to post on here and to try and make up for Barbie's loss when she bought that extra dragon.
I agree. They are all ganging up on Mohawk because they are best friends with barbie.

Old 04-30-2012, 03:20 PM   #106
Willow
Quote:
Originally Posted by ReptileGeek181 View Post
I agree. They are all ganging up on Mohawk because they are best friends with barbie.
Nothing you have posted has been useful in any way, shape or form.

Old 04-30-2012, 03:21 PM   #107
mikepanzarella
well this is a court of a whole different kind
dont take this lightly you are responsible for barbie acquiring a very expensive dragon and that needs to be made right
very easy way to put this if left unsettled the BOI posts are permanent and everyone researches your name the best they can before dealing with you is this really the mark you want to leave (the BOI does reach further then just on fauna) its open for everyone to view

Old 04-30-2012, 03:21 PM   #108
barbie
Thies people don't even know me!! You have no idea what you are talking about.

Old 04-30-2012, 03:24 PM   #109
Reptilecam
I sense a lot of bickering going on. Why dont we focus on whats needed to be. Has Missmohawk contacted you barbie for a trade?

Old 04-30-2012, 03:25 PM   #110
Willow
Mohawk agreed to a trade....she has yet to prove she EVER backed out of that trade, but she sold the animals out from under her agreed upon trade anyway.

she has also yet to prove she showed ANY issues with the trade at all, other then paying the entire $200 to ship out all animals (which was later agreed they would split costs of shipping)

She has yet to prove there was ANY miscommunication about the trade.

She continues to repeat that she is sorry, that it was a miscommunication (which she has yet to prove) and that she has had SO MANY good deals in the past that this one issue should not matter.

None of that sounds good...or fair....I DO NOT know Barbie AT ALL, but at this point I agree she has a right to be upset.

Now as for agreeing to actually do a trade at this point...Barbie...I would cut my losses and just sell the animal I have. But this isn't my deal, so not my call.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!