Benefit auction for chucks family SUNGLOW BOA!!! - Page 11 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Boas

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 03-31-2010, 02:59 PM   #101
mxracer4life
How high do the bid increments have to be?

Old 03-31-2010, 03:00 PM   #102
kmrkvicka
Dwight Shrute likes increments of $0.01

Old 03-31-2010, 03:05 PM   #103
mxracer4life
Wouldn't it suck if someone one by 1 penny just because theres was the last to get in before 12:00 or whenever. I woudln't do it, but it would suck.

Old 03-31-2010, 03:06 PM   #104
StrictlyExotics
Um, to be honest... I dont think that would be fair and would HOPE that none of the lurkers would do that.

DAND and Katie sittin in a tree.... Wait, this is a family site... I shall stop there

Old 03-31-2010, 03:10 PM   #105
mxracer4life
It wouldn't. I would think that atleast 5 or 10 dollars would be the increment. Who knows. Maybe someone will tell us. You know what is keeping me from winning this thing tonight? I have to leave from work at 5:30and work at my church untill close to midnight - no interet access. YIPPEE! So whoever gets it wil be lucky.

Old 03-31-2010, 03:16 PM   #106
kmrkvicka
Quote:
Originally Posted by mxracer4life View Post
It wouldn't. I would think that atleast 5 or 10 dollars would be the increment. Who knows. Maybe someone will tell us. You know what is keeping me from winning this thing tonight? I have to leave from work at 5:30and work at my church untill close to midnight - no interet access. YIPPEE! So whoever gets it wil be lucky.
lol - well, you could always bid your max, and see if I can pay more? LOL.

DAND is a dirty dirty man... lol... which isn't always a bad thing? You're funny Dean

Old 03-31-2010, 03:25 PM   #107
StrictlyExotics
Quote:
Originally Posted by mxracer4life View Post
If there is a will, there is ALWAYS a way

Quote:
Originally Posted by kmrkvicka View Post
lol - well, you could always bid your max, and see if I can pay more? LOL.

DAND is a dirty dirty man... lol... which isn't always a bad thing? You're funny Dean
Sure, have Jeremy give up his strategy with more than 8hrs to go. This will just show you how much more money we have to hide from our significant others.

As for DAND (David) being dirty, you really have no clue do you. He makes Sasquatch look like the tidy-bowl man or a Chupacabra tame.

Old 03-31-2010, 03:35 PM   #108
mxracer4life
If I bid my highest now you 2 will be all over it. It ain't much. But it is more than whats on there now.

Old 03-31-2010, 03:37 PM   #109
kmrkvicka
good to know... good to know... LOL

Old 03-31-2010, 03:43 PM   #110
StrictlyExotics
Heres how I am looking at it Jeremy.... I could just outbid Katie right now and take you out of the race, or, I could wait and see what you are going to bid and then let Katie overbid. Or I could just bid super high and take all the pats on the back right now. Then again, I could just bow out and let Katie STEAL this Sunglow for what, 625.00.

I am not sure how to play this one out... LoL

BTW, Katie has some DEEP pockets too... :P

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread