Fauna's Kinkiest Ladies - Page 11 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > General Interest Forums > Lonely Hearts Club Forum

Notices

Lonely Hearts Club Forum Looking for someone with a common interest? Why not go where they hang out? Have fun, but not TOO much fun in here. ONLY members over 18 are welcome here.

View Poll Results: Fauna's Kinkiest Ladies
Jennifer 10 23.26%
Lucille 11 25.58%
Red 1 2.33%
Stardust 5 11.63%
Sybella 9 20.93%
None of them compare to this kinky lady. 7 16.28%
Voters: 43. You may not vote on this poll

Old 06-13-2005, 06:08 AM   #101
handsomeRob
well, if you dont agree with what i say then thats your right. this world is full of differences and thats what makes it an interesting place. i respect you speaking your mind and at the same time will let you know along with everyone out there that like i said before...i am a truthful and honest person and i will speak my innermost opinions so that whoever reads these posts will be able to know the REAL me.

Old 06-14-2005, 07:38 AM   #102
kare
Okay - here's my two cents worth

I dated a guy who had alot of money. He flaunted it and wanted me to be a possession to sit around waiting to cater to him. No way. I've worked hard to get to my position at work (mechanical technician III in the biomedical field) and I like having my own money to spend. I pay my own bills and am doing just fine.
I seem to find the extremes in boyfriends.....either too much money (and they are ALWAYS worrying about money) or no money (always trying to borrow from me) or no job - and clinging to me. I won't date a guy without his own transportation, why? because I'm not his taxi. (yes, that has happened too-that guy had his license suspended 6 months for a DWI)
So, yes, I'm going to be picky. I'm an independent person and I need a guy who can stand toe to toe with me. Equal partners in all aspects of our lives. Hopefully, he's somewhere out there where I can find him.
Kare

Old 06-14-2005, 07:49 AM   #103
Jim O
Karen,

That is an admirable attitude. There are, however, some (maybe many) women who enjoy being a man's possession and being kept safe and secure by him, having decisions made for them, and seeing to his needs. As a man of slightly more than modest means I have met my share of them. I'm sure that there is a man out there for you just as there is a girl out there for that man than wanted to "own" you. It just isn't you.

Old 06-14-2005, 09:03 AM   #104
kare
Wink Good Morning, Jim

Yes, there must be someone for us all. After-all, my ex-husband found someone new and she's a nice gal. (we are all friends, after-all-we share the bond of the kids)
The past guy with $$ is still a friend, and we go to baseball games together, etc. It's just too bad we can't get along on a different level.
LOL it seems like most of my ex-boyfriends, lovers, etc. all stay friends with me! Too bad I don't believe in "friends with bennies". ROTFLMAO.
Kare

Old 06-14-2005, 09:11 AM   #105
Jim O
Quote:
Originally Posted by kare
Too bad I don't believe in "friends with bennies".
Sex isn't everything.

Old 06-14-2005, 09:40 AM   #106
critical bill
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim O
Sex isn't everything.
Uhmmm....thats a tough one.

Old 06-14-2005, 09:58 AM   #107
Jim O
Quote:
Originally Posted by critical bill
Uhmmm....thats a tough one.
I didn't say it wasn't important but like Groucho Marx said, "I love my cigar but I take it out once in awhile".

Old 06-14-2005, 10:15 AM   #108
kare
Lmao

Well Jim, it IS important and size DOES matter. I just don't do the one-night stands - I don't want to ever be married again, but I want a committed relationship---and LOTS OF SEX.
Kare

Old 06-14-2005, 10:18 AM   #109
Jim O
Quote:
Originally Posted by kare
size DOES matter.
It sure does. Is this you?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg sizematters.jpg (29.2 KB, 39 views)

Old 06-14-2005, 10:22 AM   #110
kare
close - but

My boobs are bigger, I don't have freckles and I'm 47.

When I get home tonight, I'll post a pic of myself. That way, you'll know exactly who's giving you all the grief. LOL.

Kare

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!