Beware of Jeane Best & Wendy Childs - Page 11 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 07-12-2006, 02:19 AM   #101
shrap
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilomn
It IS late and I too am out of practice.

IF chamco were to be lying, after ALL the sanctimonious better than thou posturing of late, that would be much like a man living in a glass house throwing stones, neh?
DOH!!! When I need that spelled out for me it is time to go to bed.

Old 07-12-2006, 02:19 AM   #102
TimmyD928
I'm very glad Wes because I doubt that I would ever want to deal with you either.

Old 07-12-2006, 02:21 AM   #103
TimmyD928
I only buy from names that are known.

Old 07-12-2006, 02:22 AM   #104
ReptileAddictions
Rewind. He choose to bring this here instead of calling me back and has NOT posted ALL The emails.

I BEEGED him NOT to send the UPS> Told him 3 times to use my DHL account which he aggreed But then shipped UPS anyways. As usual they never knocked. I was on the phone with them for over 4 hours total today with no help from Erik.

I had to drive 32 miles to meet the truck and the driver had me sitting there an hour. Get home (2:00pm) to see that

#1The box has NO AIR HOLES.
#2 5 strips of tape side by side all the way around it tight.
#3 7 deli cups all smasshed in the smalled white perishable box.
#4 6 of these crested dont even register as one gram on a scale (that alone is sick)
#5 NO COOL PACKS
#6 DEAD GECKO.

I TOLD YOU UPS WOULD NOT KNOCK. You did what you wanted anyways.

Now you want to screw me over. Not return my calls that I made within your 3 hr range. And post here. This is BULL!

Old 07-12-2006, 02:27 AM   #105
Wilomn
Quote:
Originally Posted by spokanelizardlady
Rewind. He choose to bring this here instead of calling me back and has NOT posted ALL The emails.

I BEEGED him NOT to send the UPS> Told him 3 times to use my DHL account which he aggreed But then shipped UPS anyways. As usual they never knocked. I was on the phone with them for over 4 hours total today with no help from Erik.

I had to drive 32 miles to meet the truck and the driver had me sitting there an hour. Get home (2:00pm) to see that

#4 6 of these crested dont even register as one gram on a scale (that alone is sick)
#5 NO COOL PACKS
#6 DEAD GECKO.

Now you want to screw me over. Not return my calls that I made within your 3 hr range. And post here. This is BULL!
IF you saw the guy leave a note on your door, there was NO reason for you to drive anywhere, much less 32 miles.

POST pics of the box showing no airholes.
POST pics of the deli cups.
POST pics of the dead gecko.

My guess is you've alredy thrown away the box and deli cups, probably the lizard too, and you STILL haven't gotten you lying butt to the store to get batteries|EVEN THOUGH YOU DROVE 32 MILES just to get the lizards.

Can you PROVE that timmy made the calls you accused him of making?

IF so, please do so.

Old 07-12-2006, 02:29 AM   #106
TimmyD928
No Wendy , its not BULL , its called LIFE , live with it. And admit it , you screwed yourself by not being there to receive the package. You knew you had problems with UPS and you knew that UPS was to deliver your package.Maybe YOU should have sat out on the front porch and waited for the truck to come by.But YOU chose not to do so. Its no ones fault but YOUR OWN.

Old 07-12-2006, 02:33 AM   #107
EriksReptiles
Quote:

#5 NO COOL PACKS
#6 DEAD GECKO.

Yes, I choose to bring this here..

First I was never told about a DHL account...

Tomorrow I will take pictures of EXACTLY how I had the box!! EXACTLY!

I have asked multiple times for a picture and I get nothing..

1) No the Styrofoam is notched out though! Pictures tomorrow!
2) Ya, They weren't getting out of that box! (PS: I actually do 4...)
3) 6 deli cups. Not smashed... 2 stacks of 3!! Pictures tomorrow!
4) Um... not when I weighed them... Are you sure you don't have what I sent you mixed up with someone else because it sounds as if you got 7 geckos and I only sent you 6!
5) No temps were 70 when they were picked up and if they were signed for it would be have been around 70...
6) Again I have yet to see any proof...

I am not trying to screw you over. No-one signed for the package and the reason I am not answering the phone is because you mouth is Terrible.. I will not talk to anyone who talks like that... I will not talk to anyone who says to me " What the F--- were you thinking/doing....." or anything like that...

Thanks Erik

Old 07-12-2006, 02:34 AM   #108
ReptileAddictions
Erik I want you to post all the emails where ai told you my problems with UPS and asked you not to ship ups. I asked 3 times and even said that ups was a "deal breaker" for us. YOU agreed to use my shipper. Post all those. I dont have time.

Old 07-12-2006, 02:36 AM   #109
TripleMoonsExotic
Quote:
I just wanted to point out (I've been pointing a lot of things out lately, haven't I? ) that if a shipper is dumb enough to punch "air holes" into an insulated box, they my as well NOT use the insulated box. The insulated shipping boxes (specifically the kind I use from Superior) are not air tight and a reptile (or number of reptiles) will not use up the air inside or the air that is filtered in from the seams of the insulation/cardboard.

Quote:
I BEEGED him NOT to send the UPS> Told him 3 times to use my DHL account which he aggreed But then shipped UPS anyways.
Please post copies of the emails for us to view.

Old 07-12-2006, 02:36 AM   #110
EriksReptiles
Quote:
Erik I want you to post all the emails where ai told you my problems with UPS and asked you not to ship ups. I asked 3 times and even said that ups was a "deal breaker" for us. YOU agreed to use my shipper. Post all those. I dont have time.
BS! I NEVER agreed to ship with ANYONE besides UPS! I dont have ANY emails saying that I will ship with DHL so Im not sure what you want me to post!!

Thanks Erik

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
jeane best, wendy childs