Inquiry Fauna user mattk24 some things don't add up any info?? - Page 11 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 05-16-2016, 08:29 AM   #1
hhmoore
Mr Kenton,
This thread is NOT the place to try to peddle your remaining animals - that is the function of the classifieds. How many animals you have available is irrelevant here; so, please, stop posting that information.

Old 05-16-2016, 09:34 AM   #2
Mistyck
Instead of taking it with a grain of salt that people are questioning you, you still have your stinking attitude. I don't get it!?! If you would drop your attitude and understand where people are coming from in their questioning of you then you would get that people don't like being scammed. Your ads and subsequent demeanor SCREAM scammer, which is why this was posted.

Get over yourself. It doesn't matter how many animals you sell, that doesn't mean that you'll be anything in this hobby/business. You actually have to have some sort of decorum and not a holier than thou attitude at all times in order for future people to want to work with you. By all means, continue with your attitude and be so off-putting that no other breeders/keepers will want to work with you. That's the perfect attitude to have.

I couldn't give a rat's meow where anyone is from, so long as they're portraying themselves with a bit of restraint and understanding when doing business. If you're going to be doing business with the public; yet you treat the public like they're dumb plebeians, then you're not someone I will ever want to do business with, nor are you someone that I would ever recommend. As I've said before; best of luck out there, you're going to need it.

Old 05-16-2016, 11:01 AM   #3
MonitorGuy1976
If someone attacked me, like they did this guy Well sorry I would not just let it happen either.... No proof of anything and your blowing him up, sad the way this Industry is now and such so Called "experts" that think they are better then some.... The Border Line Racist comments are uncalled for as well, Matt I would not worry about these guys or there comments, There are many other sites you can sell on, I would recommend going there.....

Old 05-16-2016, 11:36 AM   #4
Jay Sommers Reptiles
Quote:
Originally Posted by MonitorGuy1976 View Post
If someone attacked me, like they did this guy Well sorry I would not just let it happen either.... No proof of anything and your blowing him up, sad the way this Industry is now and such so Called "experts" that think they are better then some.... The Border Line Racist comments are uncalled for as well, Matt I would not worry about these guys or there comments, There are many other sites you can sell on, I would recommend going there.....
Yes yes sure. He is in Mexico and in San diego at the same time. From McAllen traveling here and there. He can't meet me in sd because he fears for his life but now webslave tracks his ip and now Matt admits he's in Mexico. He's birn in 1993 one place in the 80,s on this ID. Interesting that he's in Veracruz right now and is advertizing Abronia taeniata on facebook pages for rare and uncommon imports. Shocking.
Also your ID means little to me it might be fake. you see a number of years ago there was A guy( do I dare say a mexican without being called a racist?) who got out of prison for drug smuggling in Texas and you know what he got a valid Kansas ID with all of my information in my name in his picture on it.he'd been deported after being released from prison then he came back into the US and literally got drivers license with my name it cost me so many problems with the IRS getting apartments in my name rental cars in my name and didn't return them etc. so I don't trust you Matt. Everything that you're doing stinks of fraud I'm not saying that you don't have the animals I'm not saying that you're not going to have animals in the United States this week I'm just saying I don't think you're who you say you are that's it.you have proven many times on this thread already to be lying. If you're in Mexico why did you say you were in San Diego?anyway I've proven my point it's up to the masses to decide whether not they feel comfortable sending you money have a good day Matt in Mexico I mean in San Diego I mean in Texas.

Old 05-16-2016, 12:50 PM   #5
Pasodama
Quote:
The Border Line Racist comments are uncalled for as well
Seriously? You believe they exist?
I challenge you to point out where there is a single borderline racist comment in this thread. Any one of the borderline racist commentS that you allege exists.

Old 05-16-2016, 01:00 PM   #6
Mistyck
Quote:
*Slow clap* - Alright, now that we've noted your displeasure;

Can you point out a "Border line racist comment"? Or would you like to assume that there are some since someone said the word "Mexican"?

If you recommend going to other sites, then great. Have at it. No one has "attacked" him, but merely said that some things seem fishy. No, there is no "proof" of anything, which is why it is being inquired about before-hand due to inconsistencies noted. Heck, I don't care if he can't speak (type) proper English, as most Americans whose first language is English, can't even do that. What I do care about is his total lack of keeping his attitude in check and conducting himself with a bit of decorum. That tells me everything I would ever need to know about him.

Old 05-16-2016, 12:19 PM   #7
Jay Sommers Reptiles
I do massive amounts of international business. Grammar and proper punctuation. Literacy etc means nothing to me. But I have come to recognize a lot of things about they way people communicate. And as I stated before everything about this member indicates what I suspected originally and it was confirmed by webslave. And then admitted by Matt that he was in Mexico. I am so shocked I was correct in my suspicions... Not really

Old 05-16-2016, 06:19 PM   #8
juliasara
I could easily with photo shop change that id to have my name, info and picture on it. It appears that's what matt did. Check out the date I drew an arrow pointing at in the sample id and check out what it says on Matt's. It should match his birth date but to me it doesn't look like it matches. He did a pretty good job trying to fool us but missed one little detail! It's also funny how he kept the 8/31 date, I found it on quite a few sample id's on Google.
Attached Images

Old 05-16-2016, 06:35 PM   #9
matk24
Quote:
Originally Posted by juliasara View Post
I could easily with photo shop change that id to have my name, info and picture on it. It appears that's what matt did. Check out the date I drew an arrow pointing at in the sample id and check out what it says on Matt's. It should match his birth date but to me it doesn't look like it matches. He did a pretty good job trying to fool us but missed one little detail! It's also funny how he kept the 8/31 date, I found it on quite a few sample id's on Google.
Haha? really? you want the backside?
poor people..

08 31 is only the expiration date., i think a lot of people has that date

You are wrong,, and i m waiting JAY SOMMERS, posting his LEGAL PERMITS TO IMPORT MEXICAN PROTECTED SPECIES.

Old 05-16-2016, 07:05 PM   #10
CwnAnnwn
Quote:
Originally Posted by matk24 View Post
Haha? really? you want the backside?
poor people..

08 31 is only the expiration date., i think a lot of people has that date

You are wrong,, and i m waiting JAY SOMMERS, posting his LEGAL PERMITS TO IMPORT MEXICAN PROTECTED SPECIES.

So what is your birthdate again?

And you are 5' 11" and 121 lbs? You know that it is pushing the very limits of what your body can take?

A body mass index of 16.9 means you may not have enough body fat to produce basic proteins depending on bone structure.

Seriously, seek medical help. Your weight to height is pushing closer to holocaust survivor then anything considered healthy.

Tags
matt jay, matt kenton