I'm Scared.....Have I done something wrong? - Page 11 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Snake Discussion Forums > Ball Pythons Discussion Forum

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 01-22-2007, 03:38 AM   #101
texasnewbie
Quote:
Originally Posted by 6y0ballpython
u dont deserve a capital a

Old 01-22-2007, 03:44 AM   #102
DThomas
Quote:
Originally Posted by 6y0ballpython
u dont deserve a capital a
Obviously she is an idiot. Arguing with her will only drag us down to her level and she will beat us with experience.

Old 01-22-2007, 03:47 AM   #103
texasnewbie
Quote:
Originally Posted by DThomas
Obviously she is an idiot. Arguing with her will only drag us down to her level and she will beat us with experience.
Can she get banned for that? Are you capable of suspending her account until Rich can sort her out?

Old 01-22-2007, 03:50 AM   #104
DThomas
Quote:
Originally Posted by texasnewbie
Can she get banned for that? Are you capable of suspending her account until Rich can sort her out?
1st question - No
2nd Question - yes but there is no rule against having multiple accounts, even with a fictitious name. The only place you are required to use your true full name is on the BOI. But, if she does post anything on the BOI, I probably will delete it because now it is unknown who she truely is.

Old 01-22-2007, 03:53 AM   #105
texasnewbie
Quote:
Originally Posted by DThomas
1st question - No
2nd Question - yes but there is no rule against having multiple accounts, even with a fictitious name. The only place you are required to use your full name i son the BOI. But, f she does post anything on the BOI, I probably will delete it because now it is unknown who she truely is.
I don't even think she knows who she is

Least I know if I get annoyed I can make random comments about (a)mericans and get away with it

Old 01-22-2007, 08:52 AM   #106
barbie69
WOW!! Bomb threats and slamming Americans?!?!?!?! What the hell!!! My children are Americans and I take your little tantrum personally and would dare you to come say all of this to my face!!!
For a minute I actually felt sorry for you and the fact you seemed to need help no matter who you are and then you go and say stupid crap like that!!! It was uncalled for and I don't care how pissed you are!!! Unbelievable!!!

Old 01-22-2007, 08:58 AM   #107
Cat_72
What's truly sad, is how many of us so very patiently tried to help her.....answering the same queations for her over and over again, even though it was fairly apparent she wasn't going to listen. Yeah, some of us got down on her when she talked about drowning mice...and when she insisted on trying to breed with that poor male in the condition he was in. How is she going to feel when her ignoring all of the advice she got kills off that poor snake?

What thanks do we get? Insults, cussing, lying, and slurs against our country. Nice. Follow it up with the usual "Tee hee" they "both" use.....pfht.

I think it was only a couple days ago I said I gotta stop trying to help these people, cuz the ones I feel sorry for always end up being the weirdos.....

Old 01-22-2007, 10:54 AM   #108
DThomas
I doubt "either" one will be back, atleast under those two names anyways. They both "coincidentaly" changed their email address and since you have to confirm it prior to posting, I don't see them coming back.

KrazySnakeLady - fcuk@canada-11.com

6y0ballpython - fcuk@hotmail.com

This person has some serious issues and agree with the other posters, I feel sorry for any animals in her care.

Old 01-22-2007, 03:00 PM   #109
LadyOhh
How sad....That is all I can say.

I hope that snake is going to be alright, and that she will do the right thing, but the way things look, I doubt it.

Old 01-22-2007, 04:12 PM   #110
Leighanne
If you ever come back heres what you wanted.

A plan for BP's off feed.

I still consider myself a newbie but here are some things I've read through much on line Research.

First and foremost do NOT handle the Snake. Trust me they are finicky. Mine won't eat if handled two days at least before feeding time. Feed at night they are nocturnal. Throw a towel over the enclosure so they can not see you and become stressed out. Make sure they are in a low traffic are of your house.
Things to try with FT's.

Cut the middle open.
Cut the head off.
Wash with soap and water.
Scent with chicken broth.
Scent the Mouse with other things like Rats or Gerbils. (Gerbils are always a winner because Mice, all white critters are not found in Africa where they are from, Gerbils come from Africa.)
Make sure you are defrosting completely and the food is very warm.
You can also leave the FT in their enclosure with them overnight, but no more then overnight because then its yucky.
Then theres also trying different sizes. Maybe the Snakes saying thats to small or thats to big and running from their Prey. Its something you've got to work with. On a sidenote I freeze my live Prey. I know, I know, but not everybody has a CO2 chamber.

Then theres going to live. You must be present when feeding live and don't leave it in there when your not there because the Snake could get injured. Live often times induces a feeding response, but not all the time. Like I said try a Gerbil.

Then theres knowing when your Snake has lost to much weight and when to try force feeding. As we know Balls go off feed for Winter. The question is, Were they at a healthy weight before going off feed? How long have they been off? How much weight has been lost? Scales, you just gotta have. If they were at a healthy weight then they can last a few months without eating. If it gets to bad a Vet trip is in order. I personally wouldn't force feed any of mine. I would feel more comfortable with the Vet doing it. Then again I might try it someday? Force feeding is stressful and isn't the first thing you should try. You should try everything I listed first. Losing probably even 50 grams for a healthy Snake isn't that bad.

My question to you if you ever come back is...Why didn't you post that you tried all this stuff before force feeding?? Also if you weren't comfortable with doing it then why did you? I'm just wondering if you tried Gerbils or anything? If it was me I would of done that first. I am about to have to to because Lickity hasn't eaten in about two weeks. I'm not so sure what I'm doing wrong. I thought she was going to skip this nonsense because she ate all the way into January? Well its not that bad but next time I go to the Pet Store I will be looking at Gerbils.
Hope the info helps! I found it all on the Net.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread