For Sale or trade.... amazing super dwarf retic morph - Page 11 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Pythons

Notices

Old 10-18-2010, 02:58 AM   #101
foxcruzin87gt
What were the questions?
  Contact User Check User
Old 10-18-2010, 03:06 AM   #102
jere000
This is going to be funny.

Old 10-18-2010, 03:10 AM   #103
flyingpoo
I was asking about the whole Platinum thing. To repeat (and you may go back to find the photo I posted)...

"I know Fox, but I'm asking how the yellows compare in relation to the animal I posted. As much/bright yellow golds as her? Blues and grays are great, but don't relate to the whole Platinum thing. Which is what I was inquiring about originally.

Because the photos you have of the parents are poor, as are the pics of the young one you produced (the animal in debate), I figured I'd put something up for reference so you could at the very least make a comparison. Otherwise it's like describing color to a blind man. And to be fair, I can understand how some people are questioning you. Wouldn't you do the same if someone was advertising something new and never-before-seen, but only provided very dull and grainy photos?

But to avoid diversion and return to the question...how do the golds/yellows on both your parents and the young offspring compare to my snake?

Thanks again. "

Oh, and in response to the last post of yours, you wrote...

"I like how you jump to conclusions like you know all but you haven't asked for anything but the parents... whatever though"

Well, considering you are specifically making all kinds of genetic claims, what the hell else is anyone going to ask about aside from the parents of the snakes? Details about the snakes friends?

Old 10-18-2010, 03:32 AM   #104
foxcruzin87gt
The breeding started from bob clarks 2000 line 50% mainland 50% jampea.... then in I believe 2003 steve gooch had babies which from what I understand were bough by a matt donahue?... steve gooch is where the supertiger came from.. matt is the bright faze and from what I understand the platinum and anery... I bough my parents from someone that got their snakes through steve or a michael miller...
  Contact User Check User
Old 10-18-2010, 03:38 AM   #105
flyingpoo
Still didn't answer my rather simple question about the color.

Old 10-18-2010, 03:39 AM   #106
foxcruzin87gt
the boys dad...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg dwarfsupertigerpar.jpg (43.9 KB, 215 views)
  Contact User Check User
Old 10-18-2010, 03:41 AM   #107
foxcruzin87gt
I know you think I'm just coming up with b/s and thats fine whatever... I'm trying to go through my memory cards for the pics... I've went through 9 droids in less than a year... and I transfer pics to my net book and then to my cards along with music... I know I have all the pics of where they came form through text message downloads I just have to figure out which memory card they are on...
  Contact User Check User
Old 10-18-2010, 03:44 AM   #108
foxcruzin87gt
I thought I answered that question... sorry about that... The yellows where extremely bright to the point they almost looked white... when my babies shed they develop this crazy golden yellow hue that makes them look like a plastic toy snake.... its weird... I didn't notice it so much with my parents I think particularly because I got them as sub adults....
  Contact User Check User
Old 10-18-2010, 03:48 AM   #109
foxcruzin87gt
from what I understand the light faze and the platinum were not introduced by steve gooch? I believe is what I was told...
  Contact User Check User
Old 10-18-2010, 03:51 AM   #110
Utta
Quote:
Originally Posted by foxcruzin87gt View Post
I know you think I'm just coming up with b/s and thats fine whatever... I'm trying to go through my memory cards for the pics... I've went through 9 droids in less than a year... and I transfer pics to my net book and then to my cards along with music... I know I have all the pics of where they came form through text message downloads I just have to figure out which memory card they are on...
Don't even... I went threw 6 droids in 6 months and know first hand all your pics and contacts stay on the CARD YOU KEEP. They give you replacement PREOWNED phones. That have NO BATTERY OR MEMORY CARD. So that's even more BS

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!