Dave Lawson & Neil Gubitz - Page 11 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 11-14-2003, 11:46 AM   #101
Darin Chappell
Well, well, well! Dave, unless there has been a wonderful job of forgery accomplished here (in which case there are some people who would soon be nominated for the DUMBEST forgers in the world, for having actually posted their forgeries HERE!!!), you are a self-confessed liar and thief. Now, that doesn't surprise many of us old-timers very much, because you have long been regarded as a true slug in this business. I does my heart good to see that you are getting what you so richly deserve in all of this. Ideally, you should probably go to jail, but, if nothing else, I hope that you are hurt from a financial perspective by the fact that these items are out there for the viewing public.

Neil, if you are saying that you are not going to be the complete and total jerk that you have been in the past, that you are no longer going to be lying out your teeth about the most inconsequential stuff (thereby making it impossible to believe you on the BIG things, by the way!), and that you will realize that your persona is NOT greater than the whole of the herping community, I can accept your apology. Please don't say that you didn't lie about stuff regarding all of this, Neil. You and I both know for a fact that you did lie numerous times through all of this mess. I have no interest in dragging it all up. I never really thought you actually did burglarize your own place, but I can't stand it when anyone lies to me, and especially when the person doing it is someone who USED to be one of the biggest watchdogs on this BOI!

You and I will never be buddies, and I probably will not trust anything you say without some pretty hard evidence in support of your position, but I have no intention of following you around from thread to thread, telling everyone what a jerk you are. If you will truly stop the sleazeball actions and reactions, you have no problem with me. I hung up my spurs a while back, and I won't put them back on, unless you give me reason to do so.

Susin, you have my sincerest sympathies regarding your losses, AND your dealings with Dave on a personal nature. I have never met you, but I would be willing to help in any way that I can. So, if you will post pictures of the animals in question, I will certainly make the issue known to the local herp societies with which I have association. That way, if they ever come this far, we might find something for you. I have to say, that if I were your husband, the safest place for Dave WOULD BE jail right now. I'm really sorry you both have to deal with all of this on so many levels.

Old 11-14-2003, 11:47 AM   #102
Dave Lawson
Hey Gubitz, What is the name of the Deputy/ county employee that is willing to lose thier job to give you paperwork and break the rules set forth by Sheriff Cal Henderson.

And again, where is this paperwork that said I amitted to all these break-ins?

Old 11-14-2003, 11:48 AM   #103
Rob @ RK Reptiles
Dave,

Susin has shown something showing that you admitted to her burglary. If you look at page three of the documents that have been posted you will see where it clearly states on the supplemental report on Susin's Burglary of a business/Grand Theft that you "admitted to this offense." You can clearly see the report is from HCSO written by Det. Masci and the supervisor was Sgt Clamon. The link to the page where the images of the reports are posted is below in case you are having a hard time finding them to see.

http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...&pagenumber=14

Old 11-14-2003, 11:54 AM   #104
Darin Chappell
"Hey Gubitz, What is the name of the Deputy/ county employee that is willing to lose thier job to give you paperwork and break the rules set forth by Sheriff Cal Henderson."

Assuming, for the sake of argument, that it is true that such a sheriff's department policy actually exists (and since Dave said it, it is almost assuredly does not!), how in the world would that help to prove that it was anything other than a truthful representation of your confession?!?!?!?

If you are complaining that a sheriff's department employee leaked a document dealing with you, then you are, by definition, agreeing to the authenticity of the document! A sheriff's department employee cannot leak a forgery done by Susin and Neil, Einstein!!!!

Old 11-14-2003, 11:59 AM   #105
Dennis Gulla
How is it that Dave Lawson has such an active criminal life (past & present) yet he is not currently in jail? He was arrested again as recently as August "03".

I know he has a criminal record a mile long and has served time in the past. I would think that he would be on probation or something?

Rob (RK Reptiles) or DThomas, do you guys have any idea?

Old 11-14-2003, 12:00 PM   #106
Stardust
dave, I do not think that anyone here is having fun with this. In fact it sounds to me as if the people who know you or have known of you for a long time, this comes as no surprise to them
I personally find it sad. The herp community has a hard enough time as it is, you are giving the community as a whole one more bad notch. What fun is that? What fun is it to know that people have been ripped off by you? What fun is it to know that the Tippi family put themselves out there for you and you stabbed them in the back?
I do not find any fun in this, I do not think anything that has transpired is fun or funny. Nothing.

Old 11-14-2003, 12:10 PM   #107
Neil Gubitz
Dave, do you see the THIRD WORD of that paragraph???.... I chose my words very carefully.... I have NO SOILD PROOF (yet), but if you confessed to one, I'm sure the others aren't far behind.... The reason Susin wasn't able to get the rest of the paperwork is because the case is still open and pending and the State's Attorney HASN'T signed off on it, yet, so NO paperwork is available to the public.... YET!!

....he is ***suspected*** of burglarizing.... The Snake Pit (three times), It's Alive (Brandon), Southeast Reptiles (Tampa), Firebombing Josie's Exotic Reptiles (Tampa), Susin's home, Peg's Pets, Herp Hobby Shop (Oldsmar), Scales (Brandon), Ray and Jenny Marteliz (Tampa), a bunch of vendors at various tradeshows, bouncing checks to Tony for his shows, leaving threatening messages on Susin's ANSWERING MACHINE and stalking his ex-girlfriend.... If I forgot any, just let me know....

Darin.... I realize you don't like me.... I can live with that.... but, you're talking about things that happened THREE YEARS AGO.... In the midst of what I was being put through, and with my lousy memory, I might have MIS-SPOKE once or twice, but, as far as knowlingly telling an out and out lie???.... I HAD a police report done, but I had NO insurance for the animals that were stolen and killed.... what would be the point of me pursuing a report??.... In any case, if you think I lied, then I'm sorry.... I don't think I'm "holier than thou" in ANY stretch of the imagination.... I'm no better than anyone else here and (from now on) I will conduct myself in just that way.... even though I'm not a religeous person, I don't hold grudges against (almost) anybody.... life's too short.... if you still want to think of me with that much animosity, that's certainly your prerogative.... but, I won't give you any more reason to think that way in the future.... I would still wish you would accept my sincere apologies and let's just move on....

Old 11-14-2003, 12:10 PM   #108
ms_terese
Let me see if I have this all correct....

We have Case #03-13846, which is based on 4 separate counts of Forgery, each considered a Class 3 Felony.

We have Case #03-061536, which is based on Grand Theft, and includes a confession for burglary related to yet *another* Case #03-080211 (Susin Tippi's case).

Each of the 4 counts of Forgery show a $2,000 bond, Dave.... that's why Neil calculated your bond at $8,000.

OK, Dave, I've compared all the case numbers that you asked us to compare. What was that supposed to prove, except that there is yet another case (#03-061536) that probably represents yet *another* crime that hasn't been brought up here yet.

You're worried about someone getting copies of reports? They're public record!!! Just because someone is willing to provide free delivery to Neil doesn't mean it's against the law for him to have them. I can order them online if I want to.

Now, I realize that these case numbers don't necessarily mean you were convicted of the forgeries. I'm not sure that your admission to Susin's burglary was part of a plea bargain on other charges, which may or may not include the forgeries. However, if they weren't........what other charges were you facing that caused you to confess in order to make a deal?

Old 11-14-2003, 12:11 PM   #109
Dave Lawson
Oh no, that is not what I am saying in the least.

See, I know that I did not sign, say or write down anything saying that I did any break-ins, But for whatever reason Susin got some paper saying that I admitted doing her break-in.

Then comes Gubitz saying that I admitted to every reptile related break-in that took place in the last several years.

Then Susin wrote that I am stalking her (or something to that affect) and there is another case.

Now comes Gubitz saying that someone from HCSO is bring him paperwork on me.

Well I called the HCSO back and what they said was "if" a deputy is dumb enough to risk his job to do it they he/she needs to be fired because it is against they polocys.

They are interested in this thread and wanted the addy so that they can read it to.

So you all have fun.....Funny thing is they keep saying the same thing....."GET A LAWYER AND SUE THE SH!T OUT OF MR. LAWSON".

Can anyone tell me why they would say that if what was posted was the truth?

So Gubitz, Tippie just keep typing. I plan on taking the HCSO advice. At 3o today I have a appointment with a civil attorney.

Hope you two can produce all this paperwork at you have been quoting

Old 11-14-2003, 12:19 PM   #110
Neil Gubitz
Does anyone else see the great Freudian slip in this last statement from Lawson??

....So you all have fun.....Funny thing is they keep saying the same thing....."GET A LAWYER AND SUE THE SH!T OUT OF MR. LAWSON"....

LMAO

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!