Moderator (s) needed - apply within, please. - Page 11 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Admin Area > FaunaClassifieds Site HELP & Feedback Forum

Notices

FaunaClassifieds Site HELP & Feedback Forum Anything of a nature concerning this website, moderators, admin, or anything having to do with how it is being run, should go here. Criticism is welcome, but abusive antagonism is not. THIS IS NOT THE FORUM FOR FEEDBACK CONCERNING BUYERS AND SELLERS! Such posts are ONLY allowed as replies to classified ads posted by the specific member involved in a specific issue with you.

Closed Thread

Old 03-24-2010, 05:38 AM   #101
hhmoore
Here's the current list of members that have accepted their nominations:

Brandi Hockaday (Miss Tuniwha)
Rick Morro (TattooLost)
Dean Stemple (Strictly Exotics)
John Cordone (TheFragginDragon)
Nicholas Hrabowski (Polasian)
Maia Goldworm (JordanAng420)
David Gruning (DAND)
Laura Fopiano (Laura Fopiano)
Jeff Wise (WiseReptiles)
Gary Orner (Gary O)
Mark Batch (snakemansnakes)
Tim Johnson (Royal Morphz)
Jessica Waller (aleria)

If I missed anybody UP TO THIS POINT, please let me know...(I'll catch subsequent additions later).

Old 03-24-2010, 10:42 AM   #102
Mike Schultz
I haven't read through the thread to see all my nominations, but let it be known that I accept

Old 03-24-2010, 03:44 PM   #103
tinmantribe5
Rich or Harald is this gonna be a pic personaly by you Rich or are you gonna go by sheer votes or nominations is their a real tally being kept I mean I assume if you have them on the list they are all very qaulified so how are you gonna make such a Important decision.I wish you luck and good Insight on your pic guys!

Old 03-24-2010, 03:54 PM   #104
DAND
Quote:
Originally Posted by tinmantribe5 View Post
Rich or Harald is this gonna be a pic personaly by you Rich or are you gonna go by sheer votes or nominations is their a real tally being kept I mean I assume if you have them on the list they are all very qaulified so how are you gonna make such a Important decision.I wish you luck and good Insight on your pic guys!
Here is what Rich posted in the first post of this thread:

Quote:
Originally Posted by WebSlave View Post
from that nomination list I would generate a poll to then allow the membership to vote on the person they felt would be best for the position.

Old 03-24-2010, 03:57 PM   #105
tinmantribe5
Oh ya its hard for me to remember back that far!
IM getting old!

Old 03-24-2010, 04:08 PM   #106
hhmoore
Rich explained the basic process in the first post.
Members that have accepted their nomination will be considered by the currrent moderation team...some of them may not be included in the voting thread. Those that do will be voted on by the membership. I'm not sure if Rich is going to decide on adding more than one moderator...or, if so, whether both(?) will be selected by this process.

On thing to point out - this is not the voting thread...it is for nominations. Once a person has accepted (or declined) the nomination, continuing to post his/her name in this thread isn't going to help them be selected.

Old 03-24-2010, 05:04 PM   #107
tinmantribe5
Thank you Harald,thats what I was trying to see if this was a voting thread thread just tryin to get back up to speed,sorry Im a lil slow!

Old 03-25-2010, 09:22 AM   #108
hhmoore
Any new nominations?

Has this thread really only been going for 4 days??
We currently have 10 nominees whom have accepted, and still a fair number that haven't responded in any way. Have all nominees been notified? (It doesn't matter how many nominations a person receives - they will not be considered if they do not post their acceptance in this thread...if you suggested somebody, make sure they are aware.)

I'm going to throw another couple of names into the hat:
Tim Cole (Tim Cole)
Mark Batch (snakemansnakes)

Old 03-25-2010, 09:25 AM   #109
StrictlyExotics
Kevin Batchelor as well?

Old 03-25-2010, 01:29 PM   #110
snakemansnakes
I accept my nomination and would love to help mod this site.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread