John Dumas - DiamondExotics - Massachusetts - THIEF SCAMMER LIAR!!! - Page 11 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 08-16-2008, 06:31 PM   #101
bjjumper
they address he had me use was the 20 Fulton drive one.

Old 08-16-2008, 06:31 PM   #102
Danielsherp
Quote:
Originally Posted by BryonsBoas
The first thing that came to mind here was....

Pamela gets the snake back , screams it ain't hers and your trying to scam HER. Its amazing that neither of them are smart enough to realize they are caught. I'm suprised they know how to breathe and made it past potty training.What are the odds that 2 amazingly ignorant people found each other and figured combining single digit IQs would make them smart enough to keep this going.
Exactly ! The first thing they would say "this isn't the snake I sent you".

Daniel

Old 08-16-2008, 06:32 PM   #103
Danielsherp
This animal I have had almost a year now. It will not eat anything but ASF's which tells me only one thing this animal is a import. I Can't wait to get a hold of these two!

Daniel

Old 08-16-2008, 06:38 PM   #104
Danielsherp
Does anyone know these two? Does anyone know there face? Can you find them at expos?

Old 08-16-2008, 07:08 PM   #105
Mooing Tricycle
Its too bad i dont really know much about them, or if they live anywhere close. id be HAPPY to go a-lookin.....

Ill keep my eyes and ears open though. Youve got my word, i dont want CRAP like these two scumbags living and selling in MY state!

Old 08-18-2008, 01:26 AM   #106
Royal Morphz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Danielsherp
This animal I have had almost a year now. It will not eat anything but ASF's which tells me only one thing this animal is a import. I Can't wait to get a hold of these two!

Daniel
Daniel i have a few balls that will only eat Asf's and they were all produced by me so just because it only eats asf's doesnt mean its an import just my 2 cents

Old 08-18-2008, 09:45 AM   #107
Danielsherp
Ok thanks, But coming from these two I wouldn't put it past them.

Thanks
Daniel

Old 08-19-2008, 07:38 PM   #108
rsk7405
I'm with you on this one Daniel, there some of the biggest scumbags around, they can't be trusted at all, and will do just about anything to scam people of their hare earned money and animals. They still have some stolen snakes of mine, and I won't stop until I get some sort of retribution for my loss, Rich!!

Old 08-19-2008, 10:36 PM   #109
GinoInDaBronx
Some Advice...

To the gentleman who is looking to track this filth down,

Please dont forget that they are heavily involved in the puppy mill world-and likely the dog-fighting one, as well... You may want to poke around those sites, too.

G. Beniquez

Old 08-19-2008, 11:46 PM   #110
SirenSanJose
As far as "puppy-mill" and "fighting" suspicions go...

I know it's no tangible proof, but in all the years I've been in animal rescue/shelter/volunteer work... seeing the "Razor Edge/"Razor's Edge/Razors Edge" bloodline on a pit pedigree REALLY raises red flags to me.

I would have to say that out of all the pits/pit mixes that were seized or came in under suspicions of dogfighting, or kennels under investigation, a HUGE percentage of dogs and kennels involved in the fighting circuit, and ones that are rampant puppy-mills, "proudly" advertised the Razor's Edge bloodline.

However, that same bloodline shows up VERY rarely in pedigrees of American Pit Bull Terrier breeders who breed for show or working dogs, and is actually looked down upon by quality breeders and owners.

In fact, there's a lot of debate about whether or not Razor's Edge bloodlines can be registered with the AKC or other purebred registries any longer, Razor's Edge line animals are strongly suspected (possibly pr oven? it's been a while since I looked into the issue" to be mixes and are now usually called "American Bullies" instead of true "APTB"s.

Just my two cents out there--that "Razor's Edge" touted as a selling point is one of a handful of things that instantly makes me suspicious of APBT breeders and the quality, care, and ultimate use of their stock.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!