IBD disease / My ball and my boas - Page 11 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Snake Discussion Forums > Boas Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 10-18-2007, 07:46 PM   #101
Mooing Tricycle
Quote:
Originally Posted by kmurphy
I believe he's posted since the post your writing about. In his last post it looked like he was asking more questions due to his bp being negative.

he hasn't once responded to my PM about the fax for his results. i would happily post them for him, or receive them and scan, then email back to him if needed.

Old 10-19-2007, 10:10 AM   #102
mjcnj
I tried to fax the results to alicia "mooing tricycle" but the number did not work. Please send me the number again. OR how about the 2 big mouths, I have not been retaliative to the derogatory statements made, but SPJ and Seamus Haley, have said nothing but ignorant, combative and derogatory things. I guess they have a lot of hate in them, and they feel that they can sit behind a computer and let it spew out, get a life.

Anyone want to give me a fax that can scan the results let me know.

Old 10-19-2007, 10:23 AM   #103
mjcnj
To those of you that have atleast tried to help with valuable information and opinions, thanks. Thanks for not berading a person who is trying to get some knowledge to understand something, so he can make an informative decision on what to do.

Old 10-19-2007, 10:28 AM   #104
Wilomn
Quote:
Originally Posted by mjcnj
To those of you that have atleast tried to help with valuable information and opinions, thanks. Thanks for not berading a person who is trying to get some knowledge to understand something, so he can make an informative decision on what to do.
AHahahahahahHAHAHAHahahHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHahahahHAhaha haha

IF they have IBD there is only ONE responsible and informative decision to make. YOU know what it is.

Old 10-19-2007, 10:39 AM   #105
mjcnj
Stop! Lab results

Here is the comments made by the lab:
Albino 1 : Slight to moderate degranulated Hets. This sample is positive for IBD
His white blood cell count was 10
azurophils 39
lymphocytes 50
hets/ neuts 39
basop
basophils 1
** those were the only #s noted all other were 0

Albino 2:
Increased Azurophils. this sample is positive for IBD

wbc 11
Azurophils 31
hets/neuts 32
Lymphocyes 22
basophils 15

Het 1:
Comments: All slide were strained and evaluated for IBD. there are faint inclusion seen in azurophils, lymphs and occasional hets. that are suggested in ibd. we recommend retesting in 2-3 weeks. results inconclusive.
wbc 6
azurophils 9
hets/neuts 42
lymphocytes 37
basophils 12

ball 1: this is the snake that was exhibiting the neuro logical disorder.
WBC's dark and Shrunken; consider bacteriology. this sample is negative for IBD.
wbc 22
azurophils 4
hets/nuets 73
lymphocytes 19
eosinophils 2
basophils 2

Ok for those of you who can give me usable, positive or negative feed back please do. Because now I am stumped. Should I have its organs biopsied?
What about the boas, are they saying IBD because the levels noted. Could the levels noted be due to stress from the move?

Please I have an appt. tomorrow to get them put down! The clock is ticking
please to anyone who knows or knows someone who can give me insight, please do.

Thanks

Old 10-19-2007, 10:41 AM   #106
SPJ
Quote:
I tried to fax the results to alicia "mooing tricycle" but the number did not work. Please send me the number again. OR how about the 2 big mouths, I have not been retaliative to the derogatory statements made, but SPJ and Seamus Haley, have said nothing but ignorant, combative and derogatory things. I guess they have a lot of hate in them, and they feel that they can sit behind a computer and let it spew out, get a life.

Anyone want to give me a fax that can scan the results let me know.
The only ignorant one here is you. You know how to deal with this situation, you are just choosing to do the wrong thing.

And BTW, I am like this is person and would tell you the same thing to your face.

Old 10-19-2007, 11:13 AM   #107
mjcnj
Steve, you are a putts, they are being put down, cant you read. See now I am ignorant as you are, I have to resort to simpleton expressions to get my point accross that you are an idiot.

I will not respond to any of your posts. You are a waste of space!

Old 10-19-2007, 11:33 AM   #108
rabernet
If you would like to fax it to me, I'll PM you my fax number. It will come to my e-mail as a .pdf file which I can attach here.

Old 10-19-2007, 11:34 AM   #109
mjcnj
Thank you rabernet!

Old 10-19-2007, 11:48 AM   #110
SPJ
Quote:
Steve, you are a putts, they are being put down, cant you read. See now I am ignorant as you are, I have to resort to simpleton expressions to get my point accross that you are an idiot.

I will not respond to any of your posts. You are a waste of space!

Now they are being put down. Make up your mind. You can't even keep your story straight. I'm starting to think Seamus was right and you are nothing more than a troll.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!