Carolina Reptile Exchange, selling Pieds - Page 11 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 06-13-2005, 08:09 PM   #101
Mike Greathouse
Quote:
19) we personaly guarentee ,you attitude and language will reflect ,price,and our comitment to helping you.If you swear at us on the phone ,WE WILL HANG UP.if you are beligerant in the store,YOU WILL BE ASKED TO LEAVE(by york countys finest)
Terms like this kind of makes you think that they have these types of problems on a regular basis.

If they have so many problems relating to their customers, maybe they should seek a line of work that doesn't involves sales or personal contact.

Old 06-13-2005, 08:50 PM   #102
Wilomn
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Greathouse
Terms like this kind of makes you think that they have these types of problems on a regular basis.

If they have so many problems relating to their customers, maybe they should seek a line of work that doesn't involves sales or personal contact.
I agree Mike, maybe they should. I reckon we'll see that about the same time I get to see those pigs a flyin'.

Alas, I suspect that so long as suckers are lining up for this type of scam these scumbags will be relieving said suckers of their cash.

It does boggle the mind though doesn't it, that they continue to do this?

Then again, mikey just got off on all counts out in Santa Maria so I guess it's not that surprising afterall.

Old 06-13-2005, 09:23 PM   #103
ravensgait
Seems they are branching out lol they've been running an add for chondros for a while now on KS. Randy

Old 06-16-2005, 12:39 AM   #104
The BoidSmith
Angry

Quote:
HOW CAN WE DO THIS?
we go to alot of shows and monitor the sale ads
mostly WE FEEL MOST PEOPLE ARE INHERRINTLY HONEST.
we are also known to put our FAITH in a higher authority.
This is way too difficult to tolerate! It’s a complete lack of respect and an insult to the intelligence of everyone.

Old 06-16-2005, 06:55 AM   #105
Jodi L Aherns
Well i bought hets from HCE in late 2002 or early 2003.The first cluch has hatched from a Het.Male to a Het.Female 6 eggs ALL NORMAL babys we will see what HCE does for me.

Old 06-16-2005, 09:10 AM   #106
The BoidSmith
Divide and conquer!

Jodi,

Thanks for posting your experience. I know there are a lot of people out there with more than likely a similar story and it would be very important if they came forward.

Of course this is just speculation but I think they sell them in the hopes that most people will never be able to breed them. It’s not that it’s so difficult but “the stars” need to be aligned right. One would have had to bring them successfully to adulthood (some inevitable die along the way), then breed them successfully as some animals might just be “incompatible” (as has been suggested or) simply don’t have the drive to breed in captivity. You would have to successfully incubate the eggs, which might offer a challenge to the neophytes. If everything mentioned happens just right you will have to do it all over again for their guarantee ti be in effect. Similar to the guarantee CMG (Chris Guida) had, what finally got him was that he thought he was smarter than everyone and wanted to make money fast and started to sell even fresh pregnant imports (ticks included) as hetero pieds! Finally you would have had to buy both animals from them because if not they will claim that the other animal of the pair is more than likely not hetero. Needless to say the picture that accompanies their animals is so small that it makes it very difficult to recognize the markings of a baby when it is full grown. If after this entire hurdle you are able to provide pictures of the mating, laying, and hatching events (as requested by Guida) you will be refunded your money. Chances are most people won’t be able to go through all this or don’t even want to do it. By then they would have grown to the point where they have collected enough money to build a hefty collection themselves. They won’t even care if every now and then they have two pay a few thousand dollars of claims. They have made a big profit already and they have animals that were paid by their unsuspected customers.

Bruce Eisenmann Ph.D. (yeah right!) has not been dumb. He was not as ego-driven as Chris Guida was, who wanted to prove he could outsmart everyone. Bruce knows the only person he could outsmart was his father (who passed away years ago) so he started selling animals under his father’s name (first Digital Reptiles, then HCE) and signing as him. Obviously there’s no way someone can claim and collect money from a dead person. That was the last we heard from him here in the BOI. From then on he completely ignored this site because he knew he would have lost. It is my opinion that what has worked on his favor were the problems between Fauna and KS. He continues to sell to people in KS who have never heard from Fauna. Had there been any possibility of linking KS with the BOI, CRE would be history by now. But as Julius Caesar said: “Divide and conquer”. And most of the times it does work.

Old 06-16-2005, 09:35 AM   #107
ecmorrell
Hey Gregg- are you reading? Here's another example of BAD GUYS that don't bother proofreading or spelling!

Old 06-16-2005, 11:09 AM   #108
Gregg M
LOL Beth......

Old 06-16-2005, 01:49 PM   #109
HerpVenue
Quote:
Well i bought hets from HCE in late 2002 or early 2003.The first cluch has hatched from a Het.Male to a Het.Female 6 eggs ALL NORMAL babys we will see what HCE does for me.
Well jodi I was very excited when i saw someone post "thank you for posting your experience". I thought maybe I was wrong and maybe just maybe they really sold some hets (the side of me that looks for the good in ALL people). so I flipped back a couple pages in a hurry and see that you have been had. I truly am sorry. Now you know why I am so outspoken when it comes to this scum.

So what if he sends you your money back? he has already used it to further his business. What about the time you wasted? that is 2-3 years down the drain. Is he gonna send you a pied? I doubt it because he is DEAD.
HCE is harry and not bruce. (Even though we all know it was realy bruce typing all that stuff.)

Here is a link to harry's post on 7-8-2003.........of course you know he died in like April or May 1999
http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...5827#post65827
Quote:
ok,its time I said something

our original name was digital reptiles,that partner and I split in sept 02,he kept the name ,I became HCE
my SON,Bruce,helped with phone calls and shipping till jan 03,he is now on his own.
he does have some of my animals.
Bruce is no longer associated with me in any way
our original hets were purchased localy from a broker known as Rattley reptiles.
we have since purchased 4 pieds,ands 3 other hets
we produced 3 cluches of 66s last year ,from our 1.4 hets,resulting in 4 pieds,as well as 1 cluch of 100%s from our male visual to a normal female(late in the year)

this year we produced the same so far exept on 2 pieds,and 2 cluches of pied to pied
WE WILL NOT REPOND TO ENTRAPMENT EMAILS,WHICH ARE ONES WE FIND BEING 2 FACED AND RUNNING TO THE BOI WITH WHATEVER IS SAID
it is my policy to only post and give pictures of animals which have eaten
we will not ship to ANYONE,regardless of who they think they are,without payment!
we cover genetics for life,
these statments do NOT hold true for either of my 2 sons who are currently in the business
why is my sons record having bearing on me?
I have chosen not to respond before this,due to the unfair attacks,on my customers
I will not sell to anyone,giving me trouble in this forum
and as far as how many years we have been producing,het pied only since mid 02
I dont know where you get your info,
we also have NEVER OFFERED CLOWNS,SPIDERS ,OR GEN, STRIPES,AND ONLY A SELECT FEW ALBINOS(NO HETS)
I hope this clears things up,
thank you

Harry Eisenmann
I wonder if anyone bought those 4 pieds that harry "produced" three years after his death.
They cover genetics for life.
And in Harry's post he says he is no longer associated with bruce.
So I do not think you will get any money because
1. You bought a snake from a person who has been DEAD but guarantees the snake for life.
2. you can't get money from bruce because even though we all know you really bought from Bruce...... "officially" you bought from a dead person

Actually it is brilliant.
First Plan
Sell lots of animals and make it so that the people buying are really buying directly from a dead guy.....................Can't get sued. And you don't have to refund anyone back.

Second Plan for when people find out the guy is dead.
Sell lots of animals with pay half now gimmick
pay half now for these het normals.
And the guarantee is when they don't produce.....you don't have to pay the other half.
You can't take him to court because he made good on his guarantee.
He did not make you pay for the other half.
It is not his fault you initially paid hundreds of dollars for an animal I can get for $5 and sell to you for $15.

And lastly i will paste a picture of the receipt harry/bruce was passing around for their pied. It was a reciept dated 2-3 months after harry's death.
And if You look at the receipt..... The sellers did not know how to spell their own name
Attached Images

Old 06-16-2005, 02:00 PM   #110
HerpVenue
ps did you notice how harry/bruce spelled Rattley?
now compare it to the way the receipt is spelled Rattley.
Now compare it to the calling card that really came from the Ratley's

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
bruce eisenmann