Bad Guy Bad Experience with Carson Phelps of Herps Etc - Page 11 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 12-10-2013, 11:39 PM   #101
Bobby Douglass
Guy, can you post proof of when the payment was sent?

Old 12-11-2013, 03:01 AM   #102
Chris Kennard
Quote:
Originally Posted by herpsetc View Post
I tried to leave and I keep getting emails

Ok Chris
I put my business on hold just for u

Ask me the questions and ill answer them
Posts 97, 98 and 99. Three questions for you. Nice easy ones too. Guess your business is no longer on hold?

Old 12-11-2013, 03:16 AM   #103
Chris Kennard
Another easy one. In your so called "complete breakdown" in post #6 you completely avoided any mention of a buddy who lost. eggs due to a hurricane. Why did you omit that?

Old 12-11-2013, 08:01 AM   #104
RyanT
Chris Kennard - what is your business here? You haven't posted an ad in over 7 years. Who are you? Don't you have ANYTHING better to do? Your incessant stupid questions are pathetic. It's NONE of your business. Reading your crap is irritating. Same goes for the few other of you lifeless minions. Go to work or something.

Old 12-11-2013, 09:37 AM   #105
guyiv
To answer Bobby's question I no longer have the deposit slip from Bank of America when I deposited cash. But, it has not been disputed that I waited for two different season's for scaleless corns and then the following year the ball package. In addition during all of my phone conversation with Carson the time frame has never been denied.

Believe me, more than Carson I want this deal done ASAP. It will be nice to "be made whole."

Old 12-11-2013, 10:16 AM   #106
Celtic Constrictors
Quote:
Originally Posted by RyanT View Post
Chris Kennard - what is your business here? You haven't posted an ad in over 7 years. Who are you? Don't you have ANYTHING better to do? Your incessant stupid questions are pathetic. It's NONE of your business. Reading your crap is irritating. Same goes for the few other of you lifeless minions. Go to work or something.
Ryan, I know this was addressed to Chris but let me chime in here. I have never posted an ad on FaunaClassifieds. Does that mean I don't belong here? I have purchased MANY animals from the ads on this site. This place is for both buyers and sellers and more importantly the BOI is for BUYERS.

Is Chris coming down a little hard on Carson? Probably. Is he wrong to do so? No. After reading this BOI on Mr. Phelps I know I won't be doing business with him... ever. His previous misdeeds were brought to light here by another user and I spent last night reading all of them.

We are all here to be successful, whether that means selling our clutches for profit or buying animals for future breeding projects. It is imperative the BOI perform it's function and it won't function if the tough questions aren't asked.

Old 12-11-2013, 11:04 AM   #107
Chip Bridges
Quote:
- what is your business here? You haven't posted an ad in over 7 years.
Since when is posting ads is a prerequisite of using the forum?
Quote:
Who are you? Don't you have ANYTHING better to do?
For someone who has been on this forum so long, you sure don't seem to understand how the BOI works.
Quote:
Your incessant stupid questions are pathetic.
And evidently impossible for Carson to answer.
Quote:
It's NONE of your business.
Interesting attitude. I was of the impression that it's EVERYBODY'S business in this whole community when someone is ripped off. Precisely why the BOI is here.
Quote:
Reading your crap is irritating. Same goes for the few other of you lifeless minions. Go to work or something.
Insults and name calling is an indication you have no logical argument, and are left with nothing but emotional appeal. Funny, I haven't seen Chris or anyone else asking questions do that. Just people defending the seller...

Old 12-11-2013, 11:47 AM   #108
bloodybaroness
Quote:
Originally Posted by Focal View Post
I am just another person on the side lines wondering the same things. There are a lot of discrepancies for those that choose to see them. Chris has pointed out about every last thing that had me scratching my head but I decided to stay out until I realized why the statement below stuck in my head. Earlier in the year I was interested in one of Carsons snakes that, come to find out, would have fulfilled his obligation to Guy.

No pied? But here he is selling one shortly after the above:
http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...d.php?t=392492

No het pied girls? But here he is selling some just a few months short of having to fulfill his commitment:
http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...d.php?t=407776
Yeah Nick, I'm curious about that as well.

Seems like Carson does not like answering questions and I wanted to make sure this was not missed.

Also, for what it's worth, I do a fair bit of corn/colubrid business locally in NC and SC and I've never heard of a Steve Miles, nor have I seen him at shows or anywhere else. Not that it may mean much, but just offering up an opinion of an active trader in the local NC/SC market. Who knows, maybe Carson got scammed at the start, but it still falls on him to make it right his side of the transaction right with Guy.

Old 12-11-2013, 11:59 AM   #109
Focal
For what it is worth, I did locate a Stephen Miles in Camden, SC and it appears he owns a small construction business, I believe. I was hoping Carson would still have some info so I could link and post that info here. I did not want to tie an unrelated party to this thread based off an assumption. There is an address and phone number listed for that name but if he was a scammer, he's either not really into reptiles or under a false name.

Old 12-11-2013, 12:08 PM   #110
Dale Porcher DVM
Guy, I'd let him sell the snakes that he's offering you and let him make payments until the $3000 is paid off, nothing less.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!