Bad Guy United Morphs - Nick Runde - Page 11 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 04-06-2014, 05:56 PM   #101
Lucille
I think that prior to nailing someone with criminal intent it would be good to show that the party to the agreement was shipped the item in question (tracking number) and the specifics of the agreement (what was the receiving party supposed to do and when).
I'd like to see the tracking number and emails showing what exactly the parties agreed to.

I'd think that a report to the sheriff that children were allegedly filmed in acts of animal cruelty would be met with at least a phone call, if not a visit, and not shrugged off with an alleged 'we don't want to get involved' answer. While not everyone gets upset about snakes getting killed, a claim that kids were involved and that they were videotaped would I hope raise red flags.

Old 04-07-2014, 02:10 AM   #102
smigon
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucille View Post

I'd think that a report to the sheriff that children were allegedly filmed in acts of animal cruelty would be met with at least a phone call, if not a visit, and not shrugged off with an alleged 'we don't want to get involved' answer. While not everyone gets upset about snakes getting killed, a claim that kids were involved and that they were videotaped would I hope raise red flags.
I would do the same with your local ASPCA. They take animal abuse very seriously and do investigations that the police might not otherwise get involved in.

Old 04-07-2014, 09:03 AM   #103
Designer Ball Pythons
Dakota's story as of this morning. He tried trading with me over a week ago. He tried trading with me on the 31st of March.
Attached Images

Old 04-07-2014, 09:07 AM   #104
Snake-Queen
Quote:
Originally Posted by Designer Ball Pythons View Post
Dakota's story as of this morning. He tried trading with me over a week ago. He tried trading with me on the 31st of March.

Pfft, what a liar.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Old 04-07-2014, 09:29 AM   #105
Lucille
Because of the allegation that children were alleged to have killed snakes and were videotaped doing so, I would send the allegation of phone loss and subsequent allegation of finding it in a school library to the administrative offices of the local public school system, and to the local child protective services, and to the local animal control.

In this day and age where email contact is possible with many organizations a broad swathe of publicity can work to either solve a genuine issue, or bring unwanted publicity to those who seek to shield themselves from action by creating false stories. Those who made allegations that involve children or school libraries can hardly complain of subsequent official involvement, it is not harassment, reports to authorities are justified to protect children and critters.

Old 04-07-2014, 05:11 PM   #106
ClarkT

Old 04-07-2014, 05:18 PM   #107
David Scarboro
3 lbs. seems awfully light?

Old 04-07-2014, 05:25 PM   #108
ClarkT
Someone helped out a ton and snapped some pics of him at the reptile show in Iowa this last weekend. Notice the knobby knuckles on his hand. Looks just like the hand holding the "bloody" snake bag.

I won't say who took the pics, but this is very helpful and appreciated. He lied about where he was from to the people at the show, too. Not sure why, but he did.

Also, Dakota Runde claimed that he had purchased the blackheads from Mark Petros at Tinley last year. I asked Mark about it and he responded:

Old 04-07-2014, 05:30 PM   #109
ClarkT
Two snakes at ~200g, and 1 snake at 70g. Not that big of a box, not that heavy..

Old 04-07-2014, 05:55 PM   #110
Designer Ball Pythons
Here is the latest text from Nick/Dakota. I have quite a few pages of texts from this individual, most of which are not relevant but here are few that are. They clearly show his character. Sorry for my lousy texting skills..large finger and small screen really don't make for a good combo.
Attached Images

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
dakota leto, dakota runde, nick runde, united morphs