Bad Guy SCAMMER!!! Jay Mcnight / Jason Ciconne/ Franklin Chams Chams/SCAMMER - Page 11 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 08-19-2016, 11:20 AM   #101
Craig Wyatt
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snake-Queen View Post
Craig, I also suggest getting the square app to accept CC over the phone; there are various other protections that PP doesn't offer. It can be linked to your bank & deposits are usually made within 2-3 days.

The problem with manual input of the CC is you do not have the physical card to look at & ask questions about. It is easier for the cardholder to claim unauthorized use.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yes much easier for the card holder to claim unauthorized use. Can't remember the exact percent put its more than the normal 3% to charge a card manually because it's a higher risk.
I didn't even realize about the higher % until just recently because of this transaction.
A PayPal customer service agent advised me not to use the PayPal here app if I didn't judt absolutely have too. And to be extra extra careful when using it.
Sending invoices are the way to go. In this transaction I did send invoices but he claims he couldn't figure out how to pay them.

Old 08-19-2016, 11:37 AM   #102
Snake-Queen
Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Wyatt View Post
Sending invoices are the way to go. In this transaction I did send invoices but he claims he couldn't figure out how to pay them.

That may be because his wife/sister's card wasn't on his PayPal.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Old 08-19-2016, 12:08 PM   #103
Pasodama
If you know which credit card was used, and know the name of the cc holder, maybe you could try contacting the credit card co. to see if they would like to press charges, against "Jay", for fraud.

Old 08-19-2016, 01:08 PM   #104
bcr229
Quote:
Yes much easier for the card holder to claim unauthorized use. Can't remember the exact percent put its more than the normal 3% to charge a card manually because it's a higher risk.
I didn't even realize about the higher % until just recently because of this transaction.
Also keep an eye on whether you get hit by a chargeback fee if you lose the appeal; this can be $35-50 depending on the merchant processor.

Old 08-19-2016, 01:15 PM   #105
Craig Wyatt
Quote:
Originally Posted by bcr229 View Post
Also keep an eye on whether you get hit by a chargeback fee if you lose the appeal; this can be $35-50 depending on the merchant processor.
Well if that isnt adding insult to injury if that happens. That never even crossed my mind. But yup you are right. Fingures crossed this all goes my way or at the very least hopefully I win atleast 1 or 2 of the disputes.

Old 08-19-2016, 02:21 PM   #106
hhmoore
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pasodama View Post
If you know which credit card was used, and know the name of the cc holder, maybe you could try contacting the credit card co. to see if they would like to press charges, against "Jay", for fraud.

That's the main reason I was asking whose card he processed for the transactions.

Old 08-19-2016, 03:16 PM   #107
Craig Wyatt
Quote:
Originally Posted by hhmoore View Post
That's the main reason I was asking whose card he processed for the transactions.
Awww. Ok now I'm picking up what your putting down. That would give me so much satisfaction especially if I didn't win this case. Atleast he would pay in some kinda way. I'm on the road right now. That is the very next thing on my to do list.

Old 08-19-2016, 05:52 PM   #108
Craig Wyatt
Something else pretty funny to add. He's getting reamed on Facebook. But for some reason he's actually talking there. I'm guessing he thought he would have supporters there. Well that's not working out at all for him.
Here's one of the funniest things he has posted. I asked him basically in a nut shell why he wouldn't post on fauna.
Jays answer in a nutshell - because I'm banned. I can't post.
He was just banned yesterday afternoon. He had all day to post plus the day before. He was lurking the whole time with full privileges. Now that he's banned that's his excuse for not posting.

*** he still will not contact me privately to talk on the record through text.

Old 08-19-2016, 08:38 PM   #109
Craig Wyatt
HH am I allowed to post 2 screen shots from Facebook on here. Jay is now bringin in another huge lie. It's every bit as big the MBD lie.

Old 08-19-2016, 08:48 PM   #110
ElexisC
Quote:
HH am I allowed to post 2 screen shots from Facebook on here. Jay is now bringin in another huge lie. It's every bit as big the MBD lie.
Yes, as long as it has his name, we do it all the time

Sent from my N9132 using Tapatalk

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!