Sheila Topp/Shelialovesanimals BAD! BAD! VERY BAD! - Page 11 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 01-05-2005, 04:02 PM   #101
Aprylla
FYI, is it possible that this is what I have seen referred to as "YELLOW FUNGUS"? It resembles what I can find about it online.

I am keeping this lizard on the complete other side of the house and away from anything remotely reptilian.

Old 01-05-2005, 04:10 PM   #102
cricket
Sigh of relief

I was so relieved when you posted that she was alive! I almost cried when i saw the pictures.

Lets hope all turns out well!

Old 01-05-2005, 05:01 PM   #103
Bringerofdoom
god, poor uro. looks like she couldnt afford to feed it greens................ which is sad and scary

Old 01-05-2005, 05:12 PM   #104
ms_terese
Sheila posted this here on Fauna on 8/28/04. I'm guessing this is the Uro you received.

Quote:
REPTILEMAX

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

WHAT IS GOING ON? I BOUGHT A MALI FROM THEM, VERY SICK!!!!! THEY REFUNDED MY MONEY, BUT I HAVE PAID OVER $137 AT VET VISITS WITH HER. MY MALI WAS ALL OVER WITH FUNGUS, 3 TOES BROKEN, AND A TICK LODGED UNDER HER CHIN. NOW I KNOW, WHY THEY ARE SO CHEAP.

Old 01-05-2005, 05:56 PM   #105
batgrrlx
Hey! I am very glad to see the Mali is alive... and to say the least adult or child this person is a cook.

I am wondering if perhaps the warts are a reaction to an unclean cage? So unclean as to have it sitting in it's own feces? Or perhaps mold?

Or if perhaps this is signs of some sort of blister, since you say they are hard.. perhaps it was burnt - hotrock or something??

Hope it gets better!!
-Annie

Oh... and report her. ASPCA, Animal Cruilty, the police.. the whole nine yards. Adult or child using her moms name and info - she needs to be put in a padded cell away from ANYthing she could hurt.
Since after all it's a proven fact that people who abuse animals later grow up to commit more horrible crimes. Which psychologically would point to all the posts of "sex feind" and all her weird perverse emails to everyone.

Old 01-05-2005, 06:18 PM   #106
JTGoff69
I am so glad she has got you to take care of her now Aprylla, that poor baby! Why in the world would she ship such a sick animal? I'll bet within 2 weeks of you having her we wont even recognize it as the same mali. I'll be sure to check back often to see any updates!!

Old 01-05-2005, 07:07 PM   #107
Bill_Leverton
Im glad it arrived to you alive, but the condition is just out right neglect people like this are just not worth being alive wheather it is a kid or an adult,they should be more then reported to the proper autharities(sp) they should be made to live the life they make these creatures live. Aprylla I have faith in you to bring it out of this and know it is now in a better place :scatter: as for Sheila wheather your a child or an adult you should take a few steps back and see that you need some real help I hope you live in better conditions then you gave this poor Gods creature.In the end you will be Judged by god himself......Hope you have the right answers for Him...

Old 01-05-2005, 07:36 PM   #108
dan420
yellow fungus...

Aprylla, yellow fungus occurs when the animal has been treated with antibiotics (albon, panacur etc) and has not been treated with a probiotic (AcidophoLiz+, Nutri-Bac, Bene-Bac etc.) to replace the natural gut flora that has been flushed out of the animals stomach.
Hope nobody minds the link http://www.reptilerooms.com/forumtopic-74.html .
That should give you some info on it, although it shows some symptoms of Yellow Fungus, i know that it is more common in bearded dragons.

Old 01-05-2005, 08:07 PM   #109
LotsaPetsGarfHt
That was a scary thought DAND

Bubble wrapped and in my closet....and we all know she's a self admitted SEX-A-HOLIC. I hid under the blankets with Lucy our fearless Jack Russell, she won't let anyone near us while we're in bed.

Old 01-05-2005, 08:13 PM   #110
ms_terese
I am happy to hear that at least the animal had been to a vet.

Aprylla, does it look like the medication that was prescribed was being administered, or is the bottle still full?

Good luck getting her well

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!