Herps Etc Question - Page 11 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 10-09-2006, 10:54 AM   #101
herpsetc
thanx john
i knew you would love that lesser female
she's smokin and a killer feeder
keep intouch
carson

Old 01-31-2007, 10:13 PM   #102
eajohnstone
1/31/07- Update!

Well, it's almost been 4 months since my previous post and I still don't have my money back. Carson's most recent promise was that he would only give me a refund if I sent the snake back to him first, claiming that "any well-established business would have this type of policy in place."

So, I am asking for the advice of the fauna community: what should I do in this situation? I have told Carson on many occasions that if he did not give me a refund that I would pursue him to the best of my ability (paypal claim, internet fraud claim, NJ police, etc) and he seems sincere when he says that this won't be necessary. Yet, he won't use a third party and refuses to send the money first (which is understandable since he doesn't know me. That being said, I really am a completely honest person!)

I personally think that a third party would protect me and Carson and is the only realistic way for us to make an exchange. Are there any big breeders in New Jersey (where Carson lives) or perhaps a trustworthy, well-respected members of Fauna who would be willing to act as a third party? I would be willing to pay for your "services" just because I am willing to do anything to get my money back from Carson!

I would love to hear some advice from some of you more experienced members of the herp community! Of course I want my money back first and foremost, and Carson has promised me that this will happen if I send the snake first, but for obvious reasons I have trouble believing him.

Thanks in advance for any advice!

~Emily

Old 02-01-2007, 08:04 AM   #103
duhh001
Carson never once made an effort to live up to his so call guarentee. Sold me a sick animal, which he was notified of immediately. His only response was to cease all communications (phone and email). Guess there's not much you can do but right it off and make sure to notify everyone you do business with in the future.

Old 02-01-2007, 11:16 AM   #104
herpsetc
herps etc

Removed - Violation of Full Name Rule

Old 02-01-2007, 11:16 AM   #105
herpsetc

Old 02-01-2007, 11:22 AM   #106
christopher66
Quote:
Originally Posted by herpsetc
I see his name.

Old 02-01-2007, 11:29 AM   #107
herpsetc

Old 02-01-2007, 11:34 AM   #108
Cat_72
You can clearly see his name is Ron Anderson.............

And what the heck are you talking about??? What is "the best"?? Selling someone a sick animal and then ignoring them?

Old 02-01-2007, 01:21 PM   #109
herpsetc
i sold ron to spider ball pythons
they were both very healthy and eatting for me.
he's just trying to feed the fire.
thank you
carson phelps

Old 02-01-2007, 01:36 PM   #110
duhh001
Quote:
Originally Posted by herpsetc
i sold ron to spider ball pythons
they were both very healthy and eatting for me.
he's just trying to feed the fire.
thank you
carson phelps
BS again, you never even feed them. You had to have my money to go p/u the animals from someone else. Obviously their left overs you passed off as grade A.
You were told from the begining they wouldn't eat & then you blew me off as I've read you've done to others.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
carson phelps, herps etc