Scott of ScottsSerpent is Certainly a Crook - Page 11 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 03-14-2007, 10:44 AM   #101
Suncoast Herpetological
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boaguy80
well I got the snake from scott. So have others . So whats the deal. Anyone gets a snake from scott must be a lowlife?

No. all of them were not lowlifes. That moniker belongs to you alone. The rest were simply lucky to be in the minority if deals that Sanchez was involved in that did not include fraud and theft.

Old 03-14-2007, 11:02 AM   #102
monkeywrench133
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spitfire
Man oh man!
I have to keep reminding myself that I was just disrespected by a 16/17 year old. It's sad that there are folks like you who will grow up and represent our country someday. What's funny, is I just might be "more American" than you! I am a blond haired blue eyed adopted white American son of loving Egyptian parents.
Where are your parents? I think I will contact them for you and let them know how you are acting publicly as it is your family name you are now disrespecting by showing your streak of racism.
You may have gotten a perfect purchase from Mr. Sanchez but many of us did not at all. So the only input you ever needed to make here was that your purchase went well, not like what happened to others. But if you are willing to demean folks in Scott/Terry Sanchez' defense, you guys must be closer than we may think. So once again, one can be judged by the company they keep. And you, don't keep very good company...at all.

-Yasser
I don't see how this post could have been filled with more class or poise.

Exceptionally well said!

Old 03-14-2007, 11:03 AM   #103
Dennis Hultman
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boaguy80
yasser mosatfa soundss like a nigeria sand scammer to me????Lol If terry really ripped you off I love it. He got one for all of us out there who got ripped off by sand people.
So states Randall "Clay" McCartney
Quote:
Originally Posted by Randall McCartney
my number is 208-305-7918

Old 03-14-2007, 11:08 AM   #104
ravensgait
I'll second Jim's comments having dealt with Yasser he's as good a guy as you'll find.. And wow he doesn't live all that far from you Clay...Randy

Old 03-14-2007, 11:38 AM   #105
kare
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cat_72
Yasser, that post says more about you than anything any of us could say. For you to remain calm and respectful while addressing Clay.....I don't think I could have done it if I were in your shoes.

We need more folks like you in this business.....

plus blonde with blue eyes sounds cute!

Old 03-14-2007, 12:49 PM   #106
Wilomn
Fellow Fauna Members, I have a question, one that has been raised in the past but never, as far as I know, fully answered.

We as members have some say in what happens. We may not always have the same weight to our opinions as we would like, but I think we can, occasionally, come together in complete consensus. When that complete consensus is reached I think we should speak out together to be heard.

I think we know enough about clay to have reached the opinion that he does not deserve to be here. I think we know that he will continue to be an ignorant troll who is out to do nothing but sew discontent. I think we all know that we would be better off without him as he as NO redeeming features.

I think we should ALL ask Rich to ban him. Forever.

Rich, how about it? Do YOU really want this type of garbage on YOUR site? What say you O King?

Old 03-14-2007, 03:59 PM   #107
Jim O
Quote:
Originally Posted by kare
plus blonde with blue eyes sounds cute!
He's not my type but I believe that he is rather "spoken for" anyway. I have a photo of him somewhere...for the right price. LOL.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilomn
I think we should ALL ask Rich to ban him. Forever.

Rich, how about it? Do YOU really want this type of garbage on YOUR site? What say you O King?
I agree that he's earned a trip out the door but given Rich's tolerance for such, he will stay until he reaches the magic number like his best buddy Sanchez.

Old 03-14-2007, 09:57 PM   #108
Cat_72
Isn't that "I just don't want you here" clause still available?

If there was a good time to use it.......this would be it.

Old 03-14-2007, 10:50 PM   #109
DThomas
Quote:
Isn't that "I just don't want you here" clause still available?
That's always available.

Quote:
If there was a good time to use it.......this would be it.
Now who says it isn't coming?....lol

Old 03-14-2007, 11:10 PM   #110
Jasin
OFF TOPIC HERE??? OR maybe not??? Has anyone heard from Andrew Hare about any resolve in his situation??? I think this needs to be heard??????

Jason Chapman

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!