Allen Belcher / Big Daddy's Wholesale ... WARNING - Page 110 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 03-02-2009, 08:05 PM   #1091
VIPER007
wow this is the craziest post i think i ever read in a forum lol.

Old 03-02-2009, 08:59 PM   #1092
Azemiops
WTF he's keeping bloods and retics... look at those poor balls, jeez. Those animals need to be rescued from that sh*thole ASAP.

Old 03-02-2009, 09:53 PM   #1093
exreptile
I bought a large male sulcata tortoise from him at the Tampa reptile expo a couple years ago. He always displays his animals in good setups at the shows, but I'm shocked to see how his animals are cared for at his home.

Old 03-17-2009, 08:57 PM   #1094
BrianMRay
I was working down south about 5 months ago and bought a tiger retic from Big Daddy. He was more than happy to show me his facility, including all snake and rodent buildings. All I can say is his place is perfect, he showed me several of his snakes. If you haven't seen his facility first hand then your opinion can't compete with my personal experience.

I would do business with him at any time. Not everyone will give a full tour of their facility and take that much time just to sell a single $100 snake. He's just a good guy running a decent business.

Old 03-17-2009, 09:47 PM   #1095
hhmoore
Brian, all posts to the BOI must include the poster's full name - either in the profile field, or within the body of the post. Failure to comply with this rule could result in one's posts being deleted.

Old 03-18-2009, 01:43 AM   #1096
bradleymoore
i wouldve had to help myself to rescuing some of those piebalds, especially since they werent taken care of. that setting is pretty gross.

Old 03-18-2009, 08:24 AM   #1097
joepythons
why

Quote:
Originally Posted by bradleymoore View Post
i wouldve had to help myself to rescuing some of those piebalds, especially since they werent taken care of. that setting is pretty gross.
Why would you buy or "rescue" IBD infected animals? That makes no sense

Old 05-11-2009, 03:22 AM   #1098
cebethel
WOW! What a thread! Geez, my eyes hurt.........prob should have worn my glasses...lol

Eva Bethel
aka "the better half" or "ball & chain" depending on who you talk to

Old 05-11-2009, 04:10 PM   #1099
Slipmattic
Quote:
I was working down south about 5 months ago and bought a tiger retic from Big Daddy. He was more than happy to show me his facility, including all snake and rodent buildings. All I can say is his place is perfect, he showed me several of his snakes. If you haven't seen his facility first hand then your opinion can't compete with my personal experience.

I would do business with him at any time. Not everyone will give a full tour of their facility and take that much time just to sell a single $100 snake. He's just a good guy running a decent business.
That was just absolutley disguisting to me, REGAURDLESS if those were just a few enclosures it is unexceptable. I honestley think some should call the animal control on him for the abuse to those animals. I can see if it goes a day or two, but after that it is straight neglect. It is good to see someone showing the true side to this man, and this would be the reason why he sells his animals so cheap. As far as his buisness practices goes, he is simply trying to push alot of animals threw his facility, and make money. But as far as his husbandry practices go, he needs to be beatin with a bamboo stick.

Old 05-11-2009, 08:17 PM   #1100
Bryan T
OMG! Those are horrible conditions for animals to be living in. When my snakes urinate or poop I clean the whole cage ASAP. this guy is unreal, those pics made me want to vomit. I can imagine the smell.... If his reptile facility is that gross and nasty imagine the living conditions in his home... or imagine this guys hygiene. This is AWFUL just AWFUL!

BigDaddy runs a big pile of $hit for a business.... he needs to find another way to make money instead of unloading IBD infested animals to people unkowing on the filth they come from!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!