Bad Guy Jeff and Christina Wise (Wise Reptiles) Stole Money from Benefit Auctions for Maggie - Page 112 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 05-26-2010, 08:05 PM   #1111
SamanthaJane13
Quote:
Originally Posted by StrictlyExotics View Post
Yup yup. But, their hands didnt touch those funds, thank god.
No-but they were able to gauge our generosity to the BOI.

It just stood to reason that we'd be much more generous to a deceased members' family.

Old 05-26-2010, 08:08 PM   #1112
crotalusadamanteus
Oppps! OK, I fixed the sig.

Still putting my info together, but I got most of it. I don't see how you guys do these things so quick. I'm wore the hell out from scrolling and looking for stuff. My brain is mush!

I did get the IC3 filed last night though. I put Jeff as main suspect, since he won't man up, we'll get him in jail where he can be the girl he feels inside. Today I have much to print for the local Police to pass on to the Flint Police.

I see the coward still has nothing to say. That's alright, it would just be a bunch of Me's, I's and but's anyway. Frankly I'm sick of hearing it.

Old 05-26-2010, 08:24 PM   #1113
Southern Wolf
Ok... so they didnt have direct access to those funds... but they ran the fundraiser and was able to gauge what fauna might do in the way of $$$. This would also set the precident of them running one in the past here... and thus maybe folks would feel more comfortable with them.

The reason I bring this up... is because it seems aweful strange that Christina would ask to have the funds sent to HER paypal account vs Maggies. Why not send the funds directly to Maggie like they did to Rich for the fauna fundraiser?

Personally... these are my opinions and nothing more.

IF this was truely just a case of temptation... then they would have turned over something to Dand.... they would have been making strides to make this right... there would have been remorse.

But instead they are attempting to delete their tracks, they are making up lie after lie after lie, attempting to produce false evidence to clear their name, ect.

I think the fauna fundraiser was a trial run and to get closer... to gain trust. Basically.... they were setting the trap. They then just waited and played good guy here. Once an opportunity came up to initiate the scam... they jumped on it and sprung the trap. They saw the outpouring towards Maggie and decided to do the auctions for Maggie (the chance they have been waiting on)

So now because of the trust they gained over the fauna fundraiser they were able to suggest... just send up the $$$ and we will make sure everything gets taken care of and it gets to the right place. Now I know this next bit will be a shocker but here it goes

criminals are as dumb as a box of rocks... trust me... they dont get no smarter on the inside either. I work with them daily.

Here is where their scheme backfired.... one of the mods told them they should post up who sent $$$ and for what. They are smart enough to know they cant fudge this... folks will know what they sent. So they do as requested. Time goes by and everything is good... or so they think. What they didn't realize is that not only did Chuck have friends here... those same friends were friends with Maggie as well.

I can only speculate that one day Dand and Maggie was talking and the amounts that were sent got brought up. Im sure that number set off alarm bells inside of Dand and that is when he started digging and getting the information he needed together.

Old 05-26-2010, 08:30 PM   #1114
SamanthaJane13
FBI Internet Crime Complaint Center website-http://www.ic3.gov

Maggie's PayPal-akchoice@cfl.rr.com

Old 05-26-2010, 08:49 PM   #1115
Twizted Paths
[IRS Tipline 1-800-829-0433

This was asked for earlier. I'm sure that they would be very interested in the wises'.

Nobody's better at decimating someone then they are & they never forget a single penny owed (w/interest mind you).

Old 05-26-2010, 08:59 PM   #1116
lanceheads
Quote:
Originally Posted by Twizted Paths View Post
[IRS Tipline 1-800-829-0433

This was asked for earlier. I'm sure that they would be very interested in the wises'.

Nobody's better at decimating someone then they are & they never forget a single penny owed (w/interest mind you).
Oh, The IRS will crawl up their ass sideways if they haven't paid taxes in 3 years or so.
Hasn't happened to me, but I personally know someone they did that to.
And it wasn't pretty, because they go back through all of your work history and Social Security stuff! YIKES!

Randal Berry

Old 05-26-2010, 09:49 PM   #1117
Herpster
Quote:
Originally Posted by lucille View Post
All of y'all know how much I am disgusted by the Wise's behavior. And I'm certainly willing to do my part.

I'm not sure if I have my info correct, there are so many posts, but is the total amount misappropriated and converted to their own use around $2000?

I don't want to be a wet blanket, but a class action suit is not cheap. We are not talking just attorney time, we are also talking the miscelllaneous costs that can add up, copying, notifications, fees for filing papers.

However, for those interested in pursuing this, there are firms (an online search will show you some) that will look at class action suits and take them for free if they think the suit is worthwhile. They are awarded fees if they win, but they may not take the case if they do not think they can get their fees out of the suit, and where are they going to get $50,000-$100,000 or more out of the Wises?

This is just a thought, but there's a phrase 'win without playing'. That means, you find a way to get others to do the work so you do not have to pay for it. Individuals directly affected who are even now filing papers and complaints is a good example. Various agencies will hear the complaints and THEY will do some of the work of going after these guys, and may go after them hard enough to see a good amount of justice done.

If I had a game plan to outline, it would be to get those complaints made, to donate to Maggie, and to watch David as he makes the Wises lives miserable.

.Revenge is best cold. We have a lifetime to keep track of the Wises and see that, everywhere they go, this story is told.

But Maggie should come first, in ten years we can still be a part of the Wise's lives but now is the time for memories to be made for Maggie and the girls, good memories of our good community.

You guys are more than a community, you are a genuine family and I am happy and proud to have become part of it. Thank you so much to all of you who have been sending donations and all of your private messages have been so sweet. I have never thought I would ever see so many people care so much about each other, it is absolutely beautiful. And, even though Christina is such a jerk and made we weary (sp?) of people, I really feel and know that I have already made some really good friends and have a feeling that will continue to happen. I love all of you guys.

Old 05-26-2010, 10:17 PM   #1118
dragonlvr64
Quote:
But Maggie should come first, in ten years we can still be a part of the Wise's lives but now is the time for memories to be made for Maggie and the girls, good memories of our good community.

What a perfect thing to say Lucille! Just perfect
They need to start rebuilding their lives and we can't let Jeffery and Christina dictate how that should happen.

Old 05-26-2010, 10:20 PM   #1119
hhmoore
Quote:
I'm not sure if I have my info correct, there are so many posts, but is the total amount misappropriated and converted to their own use around $2000?
The falsified check was in the amount of $3500. I suspect that the real total is a fair amount higher, as I think the posted figures only reflected auction proceeds. There were quite a few direct donations that had nothing to do with the auctions. Something Christina said to me at one point made me wonder if there was another PayPal address being used...just an off the wall comment when I was sending my part of the payment for Willow's snake - didn't register as much at the time, but it helped that wriggling little worm in my head.
If anybody made contributions outside of the auctions, and they weren't sent to Maggie directly, we need to hear from you.

Old 05-26-2010, 10:22 PM   #1120
crissabella
Quote:
Originally Posted by Herpster View Post
You guys are more than a community, you are a genuine family and I am happy and proud to have become part of it. Thank you so much to all of you who have been sending donations and all of your private messages have been so sweet. I have never thought I would ever see so many people care so much about each other, it is absolutely beautiful. And, even though Christina is such a jerk and made we weary (sp?) of people, I really feel and know that I have already made some really good friends and have a feeling that will continue to happen. I love all of you guys.
Maggie, this is how i feel and i know this is how all the Fauna family feels about you and your children

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
christina horn, christina wise, flint michigan, garden of eden lawn care, jeff wise, wise reptiles